PDA

View Full Version : Toughest Halo Opponent..ON GAMEPSY!!!

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 02:35 PM
I'll say there are a lot of scrubs playing halo online

They are wasting both my time and yours...but there are a rare few out there...really holdin it down...

I'm not talking about all those fools with CLAN tags

I'm talkin men of honor...Elite soldiers who seem to know what your everymove is..making scrubs look for "cheat codes" or blaming you for using one...

there are no cheat codes dumbasses:mad:

So next time you get you ass beat...come here and tell us about it..so the rest of us elite can game it up with the best of 'em...

please leave you gamespy ID and the guy who beat you

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 02:41 PM
jjax of XBA...is an elite soldier...shererboat....his wingman..compliments JJAx's in your face fighting style with his precision sniper skillz....and he's never, never the same place twice....Then it comes to me...on the front line...I am your best friend....watching your back with my counter attack... rhyme

NEXT

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 02:42 PM
im not on gamespy, so I would'nt know!....*snif**snif!

Oh well, this summer will be da real deal for online Xbox gameplay!:D

JJaX
02-07-2002, 02:56 PM
We roll thick like peanut butter.

Often times i find Nik And I fighting over frags. Yes its sad but true. We work so well as a team we should be call the A-team!!! Get it.....A-team....a team........ :rolleyes:

/JJaX Dodges rotten tomatos

"You still hit like a BlTCH"

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 02:59 PM
NIK...one thing is for sure, you and JJax are bad ass at Halo...We played about 3 weeks ago and you all gave me an enima :D But, since then, I have practiced quite heavily...and just last night, I played Solo with 8 other dudes (4 on each XBox)...we played at Blood Gulch - Slayer (Free for all, of course)...and I got first place with 15 kills...second place got 8 kills. So, I'm getting a lot better

I must admit, I learned quite a bit listening and applying some of JJax's tactics that he shared with me. Especially Blood Gulch...it's never been one of my favorite levels...now, I like it.

JJaX
02-07-2002, 03:05 PM
Incase you missed some of JJaXs secrets. Here some tactics to make you look like a pro.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5579

JJaX
02-07-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I played Solo with 8 other dudes (4 on each XBox)...we played at Blood Gulch - Slayer (Free for all, of course)...and I got first place with 15 kills...second place got 8 kills. So, I'm getting a lot better

I must admit, I learned quite a bit listening and applying some of JJax's tactics that he shared with me. Especially Blood Gulch...it's never been one of my favorite levels...now, I like it.

**** 9 people and a 15 kill frag limit. Smack the host for me!!!

I got more tactics then Schwartzkoff, PM me for more.

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

**** 9 people and a 15 kill frag limit. Smack the host for me!!!

I got more tactics then Schwartzkoff, PM me for more.

Alright, Mr. Schwartzkoff...I PMed you. Also, I agree...that frag limit blew ass with that many people. I'm surprised they even let me in since I was only solo. The other two XBoxes had 4

JJaX
02-07-2002, 03:25 PM
FFA's with 4+ people are always good fun.

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 03:44 PM
yo maximus....you have a switch right??? I have a hub...and I read the difference between the two that you posted....does it affect the way halo runs online...cause mine sucks sometimes....could it be the hub....

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 03:45 PM
plus...I played these peeps online..they said they were all good...but it was 1v1 and they as the host chose SIDEWINDER...little ***** hosts choose sidewinder....cause they got a big sniper advantage...****ES ME OFF

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by nik2deep
yo maximus....you have a switch right??? I have a hub...and I read the difference between the two that you posted....does it affect the way halo runs online...cause mine sucks sometimes....could it be the hub....

It's possible since a HUB is only producing bandwidth that is shared amongst all the ports. In other words, if you have a four port HUB, only 25% bandwidth will go into each port (therefore, adding up to 100% bandwidth).

A Switch, by contrast, produces 100% bandwidth to each port simultaneously. So, I would imagine it would make a huge difference. I bought a Switch purposely because of this. I've never owned a HUB and, personally, I won't.

The only thing you have to remember when having a Switch is that you won't be able to Create a game on Gamespy without disabling the Firewall. It's easy to do...just two quick steps on your computer...so, no big deal...but, it's critical to know this, especially since I notice you like to create games (I do, too).

By the way, if you don't bother to find me on the name list in Gamespy (since, it's practically a waste of time...atleast I think)...you can find me in the list of created games...I always title it "Seattle Slayer". I don't know why..it just kind of stuck.

I would like to play you guys again. A person can't have too many enimas :D

fanofslipknotib
02-07-2002, 03:53 PM
Any of you guys on right now? Imma about the go on right now.

[XBA]-Fanofslipknotib

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 03:56 PM
i'm in the gamespy lobby right now...just chillin....look me up

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 03:58 PM
so maximus....do you think...that on a hub...since you are using 3 ports...one from the cable modem..one to the box...and one to the comp...its is only giving me 33 or 50% of the bandwidth....that is if the source is conisdered in the equation

Spaztic
02-07-2002, 04:09 PM
Hey JJax U should play me and my friend, we have NEVER been beat! We got tired of this game because of all of the lame people that are always playing. We were playing 4 on 2 the other week and we still won? Is I would love to have a challenge! Let me know!

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 04:10 PM
so maximus....do you think...that on a hub...since you are using 3 ports...one from the cable modem..one to the box...and one to the comp...its is only giving me 33 or 50% of the bandwidth....that is if the source is conisdered in the equation

Technically, you are getting 50% bandwidth because you have one port that is being used for your computer and the other for your XBox. Each is using 50%. Your Cable modem does not count in this situation because you are using the uplink port on the HUB. Hope that helps (by the way, I'm not a techy...but, I do know this much).

nik2deep
02-07-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls
Hey JJax U should play me and my friend, we have NEVER been beat! We got tired of this game because of all of the lame people that are always playing. We were playing 4 on 2 the other week and we still won? Is I would love to have a challenge! Let me know!

thats fine and all...but jjax and I would sh1t on you boys....4v2 is no problem...cause you got more targets.....i watched jjax take 4v1 and final score was 50 to 2.....and We played them together and scroe was 50 to 4....so...thats no daring feat...but I don't doubt your skillz...See you online sometime

l Maximus l
02-07-2002, 04:26 PM

thats fine and all...but jjax and I would sh1t on you boys....4v2 is no problem...cause you got more targets.....i watched jjax take 4v1 and final score was 50 to 2.....and We played them together and scroe was 50 to 4....so...thats no daring feat...but I don't doubt your skillz...See you online sometime

We played you two with four dudes...I was the best of the crew...one of the guys is just a little behind me...and the other two were newbies. You guys beat us 50-12. I died 7 times...I remember this game as if it just happened because it was a serious ass whoopin'!!

But, I'm a lot better now (3 weeks later - I've had much more practice)...but, when we play, I'd rather have someone a little more skilled on my side instead of being a dude that can't hold his own. Know what I mean?

Try playing with someone on your team that blows ass...they're nothing but dead weight...:confused:

Frostberg
02-07-2002, 10:07 PM
Well your xbox isint directly using the cable modem, rather using your computer, which is using the cable modem

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Frostberg

Well your xbox isint directly using the cable modem, rather using your computer, which is using the cable modem

your point doesn't make sense....my xbox is connectred to the switch b4 it hits the computer...I understand it is using the computer as an interface with the internet...but I think that once the tunnel is open a virtual direct connection is established..I did a little research..and I don't think maximus's theory that i am only getting %50 of the bandwidth holds water...I think once the tunnel is open the computer is out of the picture...that is unless your little sister or brother are going to nickelodeon.com to see what sponge bob is up to....but thatnx for the input everyone...you were a great help...

and maximus...you theory makes sense...so I went out and bought a switch...and it didn't make a difference...but it will one day...when I hook up a second computer..and they are both surfing...

thanx again everyone...

Good gaming!!!!!!

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 11:16 AM

your point doesn't make sense....my xbox is connectred to the switch b4 it hits the computer...I understand it is using the computer as an interface with the internet...but I think that once the tunnel is open a virtual direct connection is established..I did a little research..and I don't think maximus's theory that i am only getting %50 of the bandwidth holds water...I think once the tunnel is open the computer is out of the picture...that is unless your little sister or brother are going to nickelodeon.com to see what sponge bob is up to....but thatnx for the input everyone...you were a great help...

and maximus...you theory makes sense...so I went out and bought a switch...and it didn't make a difference...but it will one day...when I hook up a second computer..and they are both surfing...

thanx again everyone...

Good gaming!!!!!!

Just so you know, it wasn't really my theory. As I stated before, I'm not a techy, nor do I pretend to be..lol

Dude, I was strongly recommended in getting a Switch instead of a Hub...and my Switch works excellent. Minimal lag, though, I make it a point not to choose people that have high pings. If I do, I will only have my XBox against one XBox. I don't normally exceed three total XBoxes, including my XBox, while on-line.

By the way, I've never done this, and maybe you have...but, have you ever tried hooking two XBoxes on two TVs and hooked them to your HUB (or Switch) while playing on-line? I haven't yet, but I plan on trying it out. I understand that this type of set up would perform much better on a Switch than it would on a HUB due to bandwidth issues.

JJaX
02-08-2002, 11:30 AM
Nik bought a Switch last night, We didnt seem to notice any major difference. Im not sure if he's gonna return it though....

JJaX
02-08-2002, 11:32 AM

By the way, I've never done this, and maybe you have...but, have you ever tried hooking two XBoxes on two TVs and hooked them to your HUB (or Switch) while playing on-line? I haven't yet, but I plan on trying it out. I understand that this type of set up would perform much better on a Switch than it would on a HUB due to bandwidth issues.

We did this at niks. We didnt notice any bandwith issues. But then again i believe we were hosting. So we had 0 ping no matter what.

Gamespy is cool and all, But nothing beats a LAN. 0 lag for everyone!!!

Spaztic
02-08-2002, 11:35 AM
nik2deep...I think i spelled that right...anywayz what is you gamespy name so I can try to find you!.....do you guys play CTF or slayer?....unfortunitly i have heard this crap before, so I will believe it when i see it. I would actually like to lose just to know what it feels like....LOL. anywayz I probably won't get online this weekend because I have finals, work meetings, and a house to clean. But I definatly want to play you and JJaxs to get this matter settled! :D

Spaztic
02-08-2002, 11:40 AM
actually i look at you sig so i dont' need you gamespy names.....thanks!

JJaX
02-08-2002, 11:45 AM
Cough**

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6435

Cough**

excuse me

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 11:48 AM
maximus- Jjax says we tried that whole 2 boxs on a hub while connected via gamespy...I don't remember if we did or not...been smokin' a lot of weed lately....but I think in that case it would perform better with a switch...becuase you have the cable connection running through the switch and out to two separate active entities.....We will try this again...cause I got plenty of tvs, wire and boxs(borrow jjax's or shereboats) and we will stop beating this dead horse....

as for Bryanhls....See you online!!!!!

bwahahaha...

JJaX
02-08-2002, 11:50 AM
Uhh nik we did do this punk ass . It was like the second time we played online and jUnk. (when 1 tv was in the comp room)

Ever play halo??
Ever play halo??..............................ON WEEEEED?

If Not, Then get yourself a sack o daNK and blaze one for JJaX.

YA STAND ME??

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 12:24 PM
lol...I'm not one for the gonja...those days are behind me...however, I have maintained a hardcore partaking of beer and hard liqs :D

But, my main reason for this post is to, atleast, give bryanhls a perspective. I haven't played Jjax, NIK2Deep, or Shereboat (I haven't played Shereboat yet) for a while now...it's been about three weeks.

I'm sure, now, I can perform much better...playing almost every night for three weeks has to do something...but, I would be very cautious to say the least. Jjax teamed up with NIK2Deep are unstoppable. I mean, I am not one to admit that I am a second place gamer...not in the least. I normally am on top with games....but, I will have to say that I had my ass handed to me with a special delivery :D

I mean, Jjax and Nik2Deep are utterly insane at Halo. I'm not trying to kiss any ass or anything...I'm just saying it how it is. So, bryanhls, you're a cool dude and all, but, I must warn you not to talk too much before potentially getting an enima before playing these dudes. You'll see...it's practically unbelievable. I mean, if I could use any analogy, I would simply say this: It's f'n D-Day all over again while playing these dudes! lol :D

I look forward to playing them again...I'll be on tonight, however, I will have a couple newbies with me...so, it probably won't be very enjoyable. I have a different buddy that is pretty good, but not as good as me...and he would be better to play with while battling Jjax and Nik...but, I still think we would be beat down. I would get more kills than my buddy, so, his ass needs to practice more. The only highlight I had while playing against them was that I got a double-kll with a headshot via Sniper rifle about 2 Football fields away....after that, my ass was smooching the soil :D

JJaX
02-08-2002, 12:32 PM
Maximus!!

Thanks for the back. Can you be our mascot? :D :D

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 12:35 PM
Maximus!!

Thanks for the back. Can you be our mascot? :D :D

lol, dude...I already have a mascot. It's right here:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=598&dateline=1003948615

:D

JJaX
02-08-2002, 12:38 PM
Heheheheheheh.......

mmmmmm Beer

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 12:50 PM
JJax...dude, were you on-line last night? If so, I didn't see you or NIK. And, Shereboat for that matter.

If you ever want to find me on there, I usually create a room titled "Seattle Slayer" (it may have some additional writing behind it, but, that's what it starts with). I don't know why I always put that...I did it once and it kinda stuck :D

I'll be on tonight...but, I will have a couple newbies, so, I doubt I would want to face you dudes. I'd rather have my buddy that often uses the nickname Crackwhore :D hehe

When I'm on-line, my Gamespy nickname is Maximus...but, my playing name is Muff Diver ;)

I have programmed the following names onto my hard-drive when playing Halo:

Muff Diver
Crack Whore
Gonerhea
Spanky
Butt Plugger (my buddy made this one :confused: )
Feltcher (does this one not want to make you vomit? :D )
Sweet T i t s

And a few other twisted nicknames that I can't remember :D

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 12:52 PM
I ain't no punk ass...jjax.... It was so long ago..I don't remember....and I think we should try it again sometime anyway....just to get an updat....whats the worst that could happen..at least we would have our own screens....YA HEARD!!!!!

||..|| ||..|| ||..|| ||..||
|== // \\==| |== // \\==|
| | ////// | | | | ////// | |
| | <- . - > | | | | <- . - > | |
\ \ \ -- / / / \ \ \ -- / / /
\ \__ | | __/ / \ \__ | | __/ /
\ / \ /
| nik2deep | | jJaX |
| | | |

Here's our Mascots!!!!!!!!:D :)

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 12:53 PM
that didn't quite come out the way i wanted it to...Ah well....

JJaX
02-08-2002, 12:54 PM
nIk, iT DIDNT COME OUT RIGHT ON THE FORUM.

What is it??

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 01:17 PM
I ain't no punk ass...jjax.... It was so long ago..I don't remember....and I think we should try it again sometime anyway....just to get an updat....whats the worst that could happen..at least we would have our own screens....YA HEARD!!!!!

||..|| ||..|| ||..|| ||..||
|== // \\==| |== // \\==|
| | ////// | | | | ////// | |
| | <- . - > | | | | <- . - > | |
\ \ \ -- / / / \ \ \ -- / / /
\ \__ | | __/ / \ \__ | | __/ /
\ / \ /
| nik2deep | | jJaX |
| | | |

Here's our Mascots!!!!!!!!:D :)

hehe...JJax...quote it, you'll see it...but, there's one missing...a dude named Maximus with a beer in his hand :D

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 01:26 PM
it was supposed to be two dudes with jjax and nik2deep t shirst in metal stances...........Pe@cE

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 01:31 PM
it was supposed to be two dudes with jjax and nik2deep t shirst in metal stances...........Pe@cE

Nik...if you quote the post you created that has all of the lines and stuff, you will actually see the picture all over again...I saw it...nice pic! Except you are missing one that has a dude named Maximus on the shirt and a frosty beverage in his hand :D

JJaX
02-08-2002, 01:53 PM
I see

Hehehehh

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 01:56 PM
Quote this post so you can see the pic! :D

||
|||||// \\==|
| | ////// | |
| | <- . - > | |
\ \ \ -- / / /
\ \__ | | __/ / _
\ / ||
| Maximus! | | |
| | |_ |BEER!!!

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 02:17 PM
jjax....quote my original post and you can see the pics of our mascots....bwahahahahah

JJaX
02-08-2002, 02:21 PM
I SAW

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 02:35 PM
So, who's better at Halo overall...Jjax or Nik2Deep? I don't mean who has certain abilities that might be better...I mean, overall just a more threatening dude...not playing as a team...individually. I gotta see this ;)

JJaX
02-08-2002, 02:43 PM
We've only one on one a few times and its always within 1-4 frags. There isnt more than 5 seconds of silence, Always shooting at each other, Its real intense, A lot of pride involved!

<brag> Although i have played Nik + Sherboat vs Me.(they were in one rooom, i was in my room <2 xboxes at my place>) And i did win both times.......damn its hard being this l33T. </brag>

Ill leave it at that. ;)

But fo Real Doe.....

NiK + Shererboat are the best people ive ever played. And im proud to say thats my Squad.

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 03:27 PM
We've only one on one a few times and its always withen 1-4 frags. There isnt more than 5 seconds of silence, Always shooting at each other, Its real intense, A lot of pride involved!

<brag> Although i have played Nik + Sherboat vs Me.(they were in one rooom, i was in my room <2 xboxes at my place>) And i did win both times.......damn its hard being this l33T. </brag>

Ill leave it at that. ;)

But fo Real Do.....

NiK + Shererboat are the best people ive ever played. And im proud to say thats my Squad.

Nice, dude...well, once I get a tad better, I'm sure I can join that squad ;)

We should get a team going during this summer. Not a clan, but a team of four. I'm not about to quit playing Halo. As far as I'm concerned, it will be an ongoing thing for a long time. The last few nights I have yet to lose in a multi-slayer match. I've played people between 3-8 people and have won every time. I remember playing a dude that used to kick the crap out of me when I first started and I put him in his place last night...so, I know my game has increased dramatically.

Playing me again will be a much different experience. But, I prefer to play you when I have someone else over other than the two newbies coming over tonight. My buddy who plays as Crack Whore is good enough. Eventhough I can beat him down, he's a natural gamer and I have seen him vastly improve as each day goes by.

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 03:27 PM
So, who's better at Halo overall...Jjax or Nik2Deep? I don't mean who has certain abilities that might be better...I mean, overall just a more threatening dude...not playing as a team...individually. I gotta see this ;)

I would say JJax is better overall......He has more time logged into the FPS world...Being on a highly ranked UT clan......he's got the experience...but I have a decent backbone...startting with wolfenstien...doom...doom 2...heretic...hexen....quake...quake 2...quake 3....ut...you name it

Fielder
02-08-2002, 04:23 PM
Ok, Ive been reading alot of the posts about playing on gamespy and I just have a few questions to ask.

1. How many CAT 5 cables do I need? I seen where someone said they bought a 50ft cable, then I seen a post where someone said plug 1 CAT 5 into the HUB then plug 1 CAT 5 into the XBOX.

2. What is better? A 4 port 10/100 hub, or a switch?

3. How much it to much to spend on these items. Ive already made some calls and some places are quoting like $50 for the hub and $25 for a 50ft cable.

I look forward to get online soon and playing with you guys. I was a real good QIII player and Im a decent HALO deathmatch player. Im sure Ill get ultra fragged when I first start, but still I cant wait to play!!

Thanks,
Mike (AKA FIELDER)

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 04:33 PM
1. How many CAT 5 cables do I need? I seen where someone said they bought a 50ft cable, then I seen a post where someone said plug 1 CAT 5 into the HUB then plug 1 CAT 5 into the XBOX.

Answer to #1: You need a total of three. One CAT 5 cable from your broadband modem to the uplink port on the HUB (or Switch). A second CAT 5 cable to go from Port 1 (for example) to your computer (the ethernet port on your CPU). And the third one goes from port 2 on the HUB (for example) to your XBox. Note: I said "for example" because those two can actually go into any port other than the uplink port on the Hub.

Answer to #2: A switch is better. Because, 100% bandwidth is dedicated to each port. By contrast, a HUB shares 100% bandwidth between all of the ports (for example, if it's a four port HUB, and all the ports are being used, then only 25% bandwidth is going to each port).

3. How much it to much to spend on these items. Ive already made some calls and some places are quoting like $50 for the hub and $25 for a 50ft cable.

Answer to #3: First, you don't necessarily need a 50ft cable. It depends on how far your TV is from your HUB (or Switch). I bought a switch called the "Linksys 10/100 Workgroup Switch" from Electronics Boutique for $49.99. CAT 5 cables can range from $4 - $25 depending how long you need for them to be. Note: It's worth every penny!!!!!!!!

I look forward to seeing you on Gamespy! Also, keep in mind that you need to download the free software. Simply go to www.gamespy.com . Find "Gamespy Arcade Software" and "Gamespy Tunnel Software". You will need both.

Also, if you end up buying a Switch instead of a HUB, it's critical to disable the firewall on the Switch (you do this through your computer - only takes a second), otherwise, you won't be able to create your own game...just join other people's games.

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Fielder
Ok, Ive been reading alot of the posts about playing on gamespy and I just have a few questions to ask.

I look forward to get online soon and playing with you guys. I was a real good QIII player and Im a decent HALO deathmatch player. Im sure Ill get ultra fragged when I first start, but still I cant wait to play!!

Thanks,
Mike (AKA FIELDER)

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 04:41 PM
you need 2 short cat5 patch cables and a long one...depending on how far your xbox is away from the hub...

attach 1 cat5 wire from the dsl/cable modem to the hub

attach one from the hub to the comp

attach one from the hub to the xbox...

then download the appropriate software

gamespy arcade

tunnel software

heres a link
download software here (http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/)

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 04:41 PM
hey maximus...you like my diagram three posts up???????

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 04:43 PM
maximus...do you have a usb switch???? Cause i didn't have to disable any firewalls...I mean i have a software firawall on my comp...and I disable that...but none in the switch...explain what you had to do with yours....cause I can host games...do you have a lynksys? I have a netgear

what up wit dat!!!!!

hehehe:) <---mascot

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 04:45 PM
hey maximus...you like my diagram three posts up???????

Nice, dude! It's that easy, too! I remember, at first, that I was making it more difficult that it really was, at the time. But, it's d a m n easy. The only thing I would add would be that the DSL/Cable modem would plug into the Uplink port on the HUB (or Switch). Other than that, it's prefect :D

DT21
02-08-2002, 04:47 PM
What look sensitivity do you guys have it on?

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 04:47 PM

Nice, dude! It's that easy, too! I remember, at first, that I was making it more difficult that it really was, at the time. But, it's d a m n easy. The only thing I would add would be that the DSL/Cable modem would plug into the Uplink port on the HUB (or Switch). Other than that, it's prefect :D

I'LL GIVE YOU AN UPLINK PORT............MY ART IS PERFECT!!!!!

j/k

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by DT21
What look sensitivity do you guys have it on? .

default..I guess...I've never looked into that....can you change it???

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 04:49 PM

I'LL GIVE YOU AN UPLINK PORT............MY ART IS PERFECT!!!!!

j/k

hehe...you should stick to your day job...don't be a graphics artist ;) hehe..jk

DT21
02-08-2002, 04:49 PM

default..I guess...I've never looked into that....can you change it??? Yea, I think default is at 3...You can change it all the way up to 8 or something like that.

Fielder
02-08-2002, 04:50 PM
WOW! You guys work fast, I figured I'd hear a reply maybe tomorrow or if at all. Ok, thanks for the info it shed the appropriate light on my questions. When I get on, Ill look you guys up, I should be up and running by Sunday or Monday. BTW, you guys are awesome, thanks for the quick reply....

Mike

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 05:18 PM
i just tried messin with the sensitivity...and I trid at at 10...way to fast..then i tried it at 4...felt wierd..I prefer it at 3....so its even with your running and staffing speed...feels very smooth...but its all a matter of opinion

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Fielder
WOW! You guys work fast, I figured I'd hear a reply maybe tomorrow or if at all. Ok, thanks for the info it shed the appropriate light on my questions. When I get on, Ill look you guys up, I should be up and running by Sunday or Monday. BTW, you guys are awesome, thanks for the quick reply....

Mike

Dude, no sweat, Fielder...that's why this website is the best XBox site on the web :D People here are true XBox addicts! We are some hardcore MFs :D

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 05:58 PM
just testin something

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 06:38 PM
just testin something

SPAMMER ALERT!!! hehe ;)

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 06:51 PM
no no no...I was just seeing if I can use the brackets in my sig...so it doesn't confuse them with vb code...with bad syntax...you know the dill....

JJaX
02-08-2002, 07:11 PM
I was thinking about changing my look speed. It just takes time to adjust. Its nice on 3, sniping is accurate. But in close fire fights i wish it would like it to be quicker. Often times if im jumping from above onto my opponent i might miss a few easy head shots.

But like i said, Faster look speeds are nice but may mess with your skillz.........at 1st ;)