PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Intro Cinematic

Draco2003
01-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Anyone know where I can find the opening/loading cinematic when you first turn your system on? I need it for a home movie thing.

Snowblind
01-14-2005, 10:03 PM
Have you tried Google?

I'll see if I can find something later tonight.

Douchesforfun
01-15-2005, 10:50 PM
not sure, but one time i was playing morrowind and i got this wierd error screen saying that a dvd could not play, it was some kind of floating 3d ball (not in game of course it shut off first) but I was wondering while im at it, has anyone else seen this. I have only seen it once, it looked japanese.

Echoes
01-15-2005, 11:54 PM
It seems today, that all we see, is violence and movies, and sex on tv.. where are those good old fashioned valus, on which we used to reeeelyyy on ?

Lol i love family guy.

Oh no, oh no, oh no, OH YEAH (kool-aid man)

LynxFX
01-16-2005, 12:36 AM
not sure, but one time i was playing morrowind and i got this wierd error screen saying that a dvd could not play, it was some kind of floating 3d ball (not in game of course it shut off first) but I was wondering while im at it, has anyone else seen this. I have only seen it once, it looked japanese.
I believe that comes up when you stick in a dvd and don't have the dvd playback addon installed. I actually don't have my xbox hooked up right now so can't check it but I remember seeing that a couple years ago.

PapaSKooT
01-16-2005, 12:54 AM
That shows (usually) if you put an Xbox game in a DVD player. ITs possible that the game may have misread your xbox to be a normal DVD player.

m4oH
01-16-2005, 12:44 PM
It seems today, that all we see, is violence and movies, and sex on tv.. where are those good old fashioned valus, on which we used to reeeelyyy on ?

Lol i love family guy.

Oh no, oh no, oh no, OH YEAH (kool-aid man)
OMG! When they are in court. That is my second favorite Family GUy moment. It's tuna fish and nothing else :watchout:

Cloud Wolf
01-16-2005, 01:21 PM
The other week my xbox went wierd it said Xbox Disk Accepted please enter the Xbox Disk so I was like wtf, and I turned it off and on and the xbox opening thing was a xbox sign being blown up so I **** it and turned it off not happend since.

ll Mista GT ll
01-16-2005, 01:51 PM
OMG! When they are in court. That is my second favorite Family GUy moment. It's tuna fish and nothing else :watchout:

That's gotta be my favourite... was it the one where peter was gonna get arrested?