PDA

View Full Version : X-Box sucks

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 07:50 PM
This is just my opinion
-Box's games have never had alot of diversity almost every exclusive X-Box game is racing or shooting
Halo was the only original and ausome thing on X-Box and for years X-box fans have been using Halo as a bullet proof defense for Halo but recently the excuse has been wearing thin
so now we have Halo 2 the long awaited sequal to renforce X-Boxes image
unfortunatly this game was extremly half baked and royally sucked
most weapons are less powerful the storyline is messed up, you must play as an elite and the ending
the ending was the gayest thing ive ever seen in fact it wasnt an ending becuse well beat the game and youll see
if you plan to conter this please come up with some facts and not moronic gropns of how gamecube is for kids or whatever you have to say about PS2 some quality systems
thankyou

TOTTEN
01-13-2005, 07:53 PM
This is just my opinion
-Box's games have never had alot of diversity almost every exclusive X-Box game is racing or shooting
Halo was the only original and ausome thing on X-Box and for years X-box fans have been using Halo as a bullet proof defense for Halo but recently the excuse has been wearing thin
most weapons are less powerful the storyline is messed up, you must play as an elite and the ending
the ending was the gayest thing ive ever seen in fact it wasnt an ending becuse well beat the game and youll see
if you plan to conter this please come up with some facts and not moronic gropns of how gamecube is for kids or whatever you have to say about PS2 some quality systems
thankyou
You are entitled to your opinion no matter how dumb it is. This is a XBOX fansite not a site to bash the XBOX.
Move along now lil buddy.

natedog8
01-13-2005, 07:53 PM
*takes deep breath*

why are you here?

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 07:55 PM
my opinion isnt wrong at all and im not you lil buddy
if it is wrong back it up
oh and i came cause my friend asked me to post on his thread

MerimacHamwich
01-13-2005, 07:58 PM
How is it your friends thread if you made it? It's your thread. Already trying to pass the blame...

natedog8
01-13-2005, 07:59 PM
wtf? okay you back up that ps2 and gamecube are better, since you feel like you need to come on an xbox fansite, and make a thread called xbox sucks

TOTTEN
01-13-2005, 07:59 PM
my opinion isnt wrong at all and im not you lil buddy
if it is wrong back it up
oh and i came cause my friend asked me to post on his thread
I didnt call it wrong. Opinions cant be wrong.

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:03 PM
wtf? okay you back up that ps2 and gamecube are better, since you feel like you need to come on an xbox fansite, and make a thread called xbox sucks
Yeah, I wonder why you come to a site dedicated to how beautiful the box is and you make a thread on how it sucks. Go to a PS2 or GC site for that. None the less lets hear your reasoning on why PS2 or GC is better.

BuLLsEyEWTF
01-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Well I suppose that as totten has said, you are able to post what you think about the xbox...I don't understand how making almost all weapons equal in a game so people can't whore them as easily is a bad thing....*cough*PISTOL*cough*....now did I come to bash ur PS2 or gamcube? no ofcourse not since I have owned both systems and while I still own gamecube (especially for Super Smash Brothers) and PS2 for GTA although I gave mine away to my brother...I ask you why you come to a place like xbox addict and flame our system? this would be more appropriate on a ps2/gc/pc forum because I for one believe that in doing so here you are an *******
Thanks....

CMX Jedi
01-13-2005, 08:04 PM
whatever floats your boat

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 08:05 PM
How is it your friends thread if you made it? It's your thread. Already trying to pass the blame...
wow your stupid
i posted on another thread that my friend made and then make this one
do you understand?

Reclaimer
01-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Hmm.. I smell trouble coming.

I think for a first time entrant in to the console wars, Microsoft has done well for it's self. Theres no way for MS to take the top tier of Sony simply because Sony has been running the console business for such a long time. However, MS has nudged out Nintendo, the grand daddy of the console makers.
To me, it's not a sprint to the finish line of total end users. It's like a marathon trying to put up the best performance as the underdog.

To me, MS's strongest point is Xbox Live. The online services we have does put Sony's to shame, in my opinion. And that's a key goal towards the future of the consoles.
So, company A has been the business and standard for years, what can we do to compete? By introducing something much better and has open ended opportunities, and that's the online part.

By the way, your example of Halo 2 is rather weak. It's your opinion of that game and your using it as ammunition as why the Xbox sucks. One specific game doesn't account for the entire console, and just because you didn't like certain things about it, doesn't make it the overall picture of what the Xbox is all about.
Any number of people can pick whatever game on the PS2 and say.. well game A sucks, therefore the PS2 sucks.

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:07 PM
I found out why he made this thread. He was in teh Gamecube sucks thread and he felt since he disagreed w/ that he was inclined to make a X-Box sucks thread. Go check out the last page of the Gamecube Sucks thread and see for yourself.

SPARTAN VI
01-13-2005, 08:07 PM
This is just my opinion

And? Almost every exclusive PS2 game is an RPG or platformer. Almost every GC game is a platformer of one kind or another. Almost every PC exclusive game is an FPS or RTS.

Says who? There are over 6 million Halo 2 owners that disagree.

Your opinion, but your opinion means nothing here.

thankyou

If you want to make an argument YOU come up with facts and not moronic opinions.

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:08 PM
wow your stupid
do you understand?
STFU. You didnt clarify that the first time, dont call Hamwich stupid.

Reclaimer
01-13-2005, 08:10 PM
wow your stupid
do you understand?

If you wish to stay here to spread the joy of PS2, whatever and that's fine. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

But don't you ever flame a member like that. We will not tolerate that here.
That's your first and final warning.
I will not tolerate someone brand new to the site to just call out someone who is a veteran member for this forum in the way you just did.

You've got a brain, use it. Make your opinions intelligently Do not flame my members.
Ever.

BuLLsEyEWTF
01-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Is there not an "I'm an *******, just posting to piss people off board" we can move this post 2?

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 08:11 PM
I found out why she made this thread. SHe was in teh Gamecube sucks thread and she felt since she disagreed w/ that she was inclined to make a X-Box sucks thread. Go check out the last page of the Gamecube Sucks thread and see for yourself.
hey stupid why would i be a she if im sariasBOYFRIEND
and the Gamecubesucks thread is the thread my friend made i made this thread becuse i was bored i wasnt discrased at all there was nothing to be disaced about becuse there were no real facts about gamecube just stupid rants
but dont take it personalaly

Reclaimer
01-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Is there not an "I'm an *******, just posting to piss people off board" we can move this post 2?

No there's not. Beat him with intelligence, yet remain civil.
Support your Xbox, yet do not attack him. This will not be a flame war.
I mean it.

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 08:13 PM
i really dont want to piss anybody off and im not alot of stars athough maybe you are for saying that

BuLLsEyEWTF
01-13-2005, 08:14 PM
hey stupid why would i be a she if im sariasBOYFRIEND
and the Gamecubesucks thread is the thread my friend made i made this thread becuse i was bored i wasnt discrased at all there was nothing to be disaced about becuse there were no real facts about gamecube just stupid rants
but dont take it personalaly
Don't type so fast, you might mispell words and make yourself look bad.

Reclaimer
hey stupid

Are you ignoring me? Tell me now so I can end this all right here.

MerimacHamwich
hey stupid ...but dont take it personalaly

Haha, another example.

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Don't type so fast, you might mispell words and make yourself look bad.
LOL, I was just gonna mention something about that. :cheers:

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 08:15 PM
No there's not. Beat him with intelligence, yet remain civil.
Support your Xbox, yet do not attack him. This will not be a flame war.
I mean it.
Beat me with intelligence i doubt it
im smat im not gonna denie that
and you wont beat me with intelligence that likely either
but serioisly people im just voicing my opinion thats all

MerimacHamwich
01-13-2005, 08:17 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And you call me stupid. :D
:hail:

BuLLsEyEWTF
01-13-2005, 08:18 PM
OK EVERYONE STOP POSTING RIGHT NOW!!! C'mon lets not make one opinion turn this forum into a big ball of flaming....

Reclaimer
01-13-2005, 08:19 PM

So that's it, right? I try to give the chance so you can speak your opinion and now you turn and try to start something with me now.
OK.
This is an Xbox website. You are fighting a lost cause here.

m4oH
OMG!!! You spelled every other word wrong and your grammer sucks. I am laughing so hard it is very hard to type. I got to go to the bathroom now. HAHAHA :D

SariasBoyfriend
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And you call me stupid. :D
:hail:
yes i do im intelligent but a bad typist
and to that mod if you have a brain use it and stop insulting me if you really dont want a flame war, cause i dont

BuLLsEyEWTF
01-13-2005, 08:21 PM
and to that mod if you have a brain use it and stop insulting me if you really dont want a flame war, cause i dont
Your not showing it well ;)

Reclaimer
01-13-2005, 08:21 PM

When did I insult you? I never did.
Are you going to ever support your facts or enforce your opinions or are you going to drag this out?

MerimacHamwich
01-13-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, if you are so intelligent why did you come to an Xbox forum to flame the Xbox?
Why did you come to an Xbox forum to flame the senior members and Staff?

Sorry, but that just doesn't seem very intelligent. Not even funny if that's your reasoning. What would you expect?

CMX Jedi
01-13-2005, 08:23 PM
what exclusives does the PS2 have left? GT4 why thats a raceing title (GASP)

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:25 PM
what exclusives does the PS2 have left?
I want to see an answer for that question! I would like to know that same thing.

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 08:26 PM
And? Almost every exslusive PS2 game is an RPG or platformer. Almost every GC game is a platformer of one kind or another. Almost every PC exclusive game is an FPS or RTS.

Not rally Gamecube has more diverse gaming than any system

Says who? There are over 6 million Halo 2 owners that disagree.

just becuse they bought they game dosent mean they like iti know quite a few who are sorry they did

Your opinion, but your opinion means nothing here.

my opinion matters as much as anyone

If you want to make an argument YOU come up with facts and not moronic opinions.

i did come up with facts if you can read

there you have

I said that, not Reclaimer.

You did not come up with facts. If you believe you did, you have a severe mental problem.

I did not insult you. I merely used your word "moronic" (which was in a horribly phrased sentence mind you) to show you how badly you've framed your argument.

"NO DUMB OPINIONS, ONLY MY DUMB ONE COUNTS."

How stupid does that sound?

No Fear 23
01-13-2005, 08:27 PM
This is just my opinion
thankyou

what kind of games do you prefer? dont you know that bungie is going to make another halo game to finish the story line? they couldnt finish halo 2 bc they didnt have enough time.

xbox has the best games. Most of the games are suited for the mature ppl. gamecube is for kids who prefer mario or donkey kong, or whatever cartoon games it has. Ps2 sucks, system and gamewise. Ps2 may have alot of games but all of them are crap. its about quality over quantity and xbox wins this.

better online gaming goes to xbox. its well organized. it beats gamecube and ps2 by a mile.

xbox has better graphics and is more powerful to pull other things off bc of its memory and strength.

****, i can go on and on why xbox is better. but i dont care bc u are just another part of the minority who hates xbox.

why would you bother coming here to post why you hate xbox and halo 2?

natedog8
man your lucky rec is even being this nice to you.... you're obviously either a total idiot, or just trying to get people mad.... if you think you have to make an entire thread about why the xbox sucks, at least say something besides, it sux, halo sux, you sux.

SariasBoyfriend
When did I insult you? I never did.
Are you going to ever support your facts or enforce your opinions or are you going to drag this out?

you questioned if i had a brain and said that someone could beat me in intelligent
thats when

CMX Jedi
01-13-2005, 08:28 PM
gamecube is for kids who prefer mario or donkey kong, or whatever cartoon games it has. Ps2 sucks, system and gamewise. Ps2 may have alot of games but all of them are crap. its about quality over quantity and xbox wins this.
i still enjoy the mario and donky kong, or whatever games

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 08:29 PM
man your lucky rec is even being this nice to you.... you're obviously either a total idiot, or just trying to get people mad.... if you think you have to make an entire thread about why the xbox sucks, at least say something besides, it sux, halo sux, you sux.
ok i said halo was awusome didnt i i admit that

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:29 PM
there you have
EDITED- Anyways, where are the facts to back up your opinion, just like Spartan did.

CMX Jedi
01-13-2005, 08:31 PM
i still didnt get an answer to my question

what exclusives does the PS2 have left?

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:31 PM
you questioned if i had a brain and said that someone could beat me in intelligent
thats when
He didnt question whether you had one or not, he said "You have a brain, use it"

BuLLsEyEWTF
01-13-2005, 08:32 PM
thats when
Man it's easy proving you wrong lol...
FIRST of all he said you have a brain so use it
SECONDLY he pretty much said instead of flaming you, to prove you wrong.
OWNED

SariasBoyfriend
01-13-2005, 08:33 PM
if i have offended anyine i apologise
i cant anser all you replys i have to go
please i hope you all are good people
Halo rules
but thats not enough to save X-Box
i suck at typing

m4oH
01-13-2005, 08:34 PM
Man it's easy proving you wrong lol...
FIRST of all he said you have a brain so use it
SECONDLY he pretty much said instead of flaming you, to prove you wrong.
OWNED
Look at teh post above you :)

CMX Jedi
01-13-2005, 08:35 PM
if i have offended anyine i apologise
i cant anser all you replys i have to go
please i hope you all are good people
Halo rules
but thats not enough to save X-Box
i suck at typing
you started this and now your running away? :watchout:

Snowblind
01-13-2005, 08:35 PM

Ok smatty. You don't want to start a flame war? Get a clue, man. Starting an "Xbox sucks!" thread on an Xbox fan site isn't a very good way to start a friendly dispute.

My suggestion would be to instead of putting a title saying "Xbox sucks" put something like "My opinion on the Xbox" or "Why the Xbox isn't a major player in the gaming industry." And don't call people stupid, exspecially a veteran or moderator; it really won't make you any popular.

And don't call Canada stupid either, big, big mistake which I learned a week ago.

BuLLsEyEWTF
01-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Yah, but I didn't read your post when I made mine : / sorry i geuss u posted alot faster than me lol

Mitchell
01-13-2005, 08:39 PM
Wheres reclaimer? With great power comes great responsibility, now ban him!

MEGAXSTU
01-13-2005, 08:40 PM
Why don't you close the "gamecube sucks" thread Mr. Omniscient XbOx administrator!!
That way, there will be no more offensive messages!

Snowblind
01-13-2005, 08:43 PM
The "Gamecube sucks" thread shouldn't need to be closed. It should have died a while back but people keep bumping it up.

MEGAXSTU
01-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Gee, now, who would bother opening it?
Whoever it is sure doesn't care :)
It is better off closed.
If the administrator can ban someone, he can surely close a thread, because mistakes like that are common.

Casper
01-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Gee, now, who would bother opening it?
Whoever it is sure doesn't care :)
It is better off closed.
If the administrator can ban someone, he can surely close a thread, because mistakes like that are common.
Actually, mainly because the only one that was bashing it were you and one other member. The rest were clearly making debates backing up their system. Only you decided to try and keep it open. So guess what will be getting closed now? This thread, as well as the one against the Gamecube, just to make you happy.

Oh, and you're friend is banned, feel free to volunteer to follow if you want to troll.

Sincerely,
"Mr. Omniscient XbOx administrator!!"