PDA

View Full Version : GayCube fans have NO LIfe and this is why!!

SkullMasterX
08-04-2001, 03:52 PM
If they do why are they at a Xbox forum talking about how good GameCube is and how Bad Xbox is? I guess they couldn't find a Pokemon site or something so they came here to get on everyone nerves. Atleast we are at the site of the system we like what about u? u come here with your little Gaycube pics and info. WE DON'T CARE!! If you are so mature leave this forum and go to a GameCube forum or is it hard to find one? Nothing here u say will change anyone mind. I'm still getting Xbox over GameCube. So why don't u all leave the forums!! This go for Ps2 lovers and Xbox haters too. If u have a life u would leave!!

Door69
08-04-2001, 06:04 PM
look who's talking idiot learn how to spell
and i completely agree with you skullmasterX

Spuz
08-04-2001, 06:29 PM
One thing I did notice is that I checked out some GCN forums and news comments, and I don't see near as many X-Box people going in and trashing all their forums with childish banter. That's how it should be.. There should be a few "children" here and there--that's to be expected--but when almost every single person from the GCN forums frequent the X-Box forums to cut up the X-Box and make the chats less fun for everyone.. then something is seriously wrong there.

Aaron
08-04-2001, 07:01 PM
I would fugure with your intelligence that you would buy an xflop and how do you know that we don't also go to GC sites?

lmao you would fugure eh? hahhahha oh thats a good one. next youre gonna call me a mother fugure.