PDA

View Full Version : Gamespy Lag!!!!

Azazel
02-08-2002, 02:08 AM
OK, I wanna know who else has been experiencing more lag in their Halo games than usual? Ive been playing Halo on Gamespy since it came out, but lately the games seem to lag alot more. Even with as little as 2 boxes. Before we were getting 4 box games no prob?

The only time pings seem to get good (who knows why) is usually after Midnight Pacific standard time? Anyone else see a difference??

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 05:51 PM
Ty...you are just looking for excuses after I kick your ass on-line!! hehe ;)

DT21
02-08-2002, 06:20 PM
Yea, I've been getting too much lag as well, but that's probably cause I keep playing east coast people.

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by DT21
Yea, I've been getting too much lag as well, but that's probably cause I keep playing east coast people.

Yeah, I find if I play anyone on the West Coast, the pings are nice and low...and they don't jump up too high..not as volitile. I've met a bunch of dudes on-line in the Seattle area and have added them to my player list. It's cool when they're on, that way I can private chat with them and get a game rolling :)

Azazel
02-09-2002, 01:04 AM
MAx you are toast b i t c h !!! I am in Cali Pacific standard time. I play usually from 9Pm to 3am. BRING IT!

SnOoPy
02-09-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by DT21
What the diffrence in playing Eastcoast or Westcoast players?