PDA

View Full Version : Double pack questions

TheWheelMan
01-17-2005, 06:21 PM
ok for gta 3 on the double pack whats the code to let you blow peoples heads off and limbs?? also how many side missions does marty chonk give you???.......ive played it before and i remember doing like 4 or 5 but ive only managed to get 2 from him

TheWheelMan
01-17-2005, 06:58 PM
i found the cheat on a few sites X,L,B,DOWN,L,R,Y,RIGHT,L,A but it doesnt seem to wanna work :mad:

m4oH
01-17-2005, 07:01 PM
i found the cheat on a few sites X,L,B,DOWN,L,R,Y,RIGHT,L,A but it doesnt seem to wanna work :mad:
I remember back in the day when I first had GTA III on ps2, that cheat never seemed to work for me.:confused: I got it for the box now of course and I haven'y checked to see if that cheat worked on it.

TheWheelMan
01-17-2005, 07:11 PM
its really pissing me off cause every site ive checked says thats the code to put it in and when you save the game its permanant and all i wanna do is blow peoples heads off :cuss:

m4oH
01-17-2005, 08:19 PM
its really pissing me off cause every site ive checked says thats the code to put it in and when you save the game its permanant and all i wanna do is blow peoples heads off :cuss:
Can you not normally blow off their heads? I remember you could do that in GTA VC and SA but I can't remember for III.

necromancer
01-17-2005, 08:54 PM
In VC you can only blow of limbs if you use a sniper, i tried that cheat and it didn't work.

TheWheelMan
01-17-2005, 10:35 PM
im just getting frustrated cause i know the pc version allowed for you to blow limbs off and i dunno about the ps2 version and if every site ive looked at even OXM say its that same cheat and it doesnt work what could be wrong?

TheWheelMan
01-18-2005, 11:18 AM
alrite I am now in desperate need of some info not only for the correct code or if it worked for anyone else or why i cant seem to get the other 2 jobs from marty chonks but now i want to know why when i try a rempage and i fail the icon doesnt come back so i can try it again does it take like 20 in game days or something to return like whats the deal?? is my double pack faulty???