PDA

View Full Version : hunter won't be out on time.

Bundy
02-08-2002, 11:09 AM
over at txb, they have several offical forums for games. In these forums they actually have people from the games post and answer questions. For the hunter forum, somebody asked when it comes out. The interplay dude said quater 2(april/may/june) with more details coming next month. So the march 15 on the oxm demo disc is wrong.

There are actually some pretty good questions with repsonses in this thread.

http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66332

Chr0nik
02-08-2002, 11:21 AM
Developers seem to be making this a bloody habit, delaying their games claiming that "they have to make last minute touch ups"

It is all a ploy to get the game hype up to a max. look at RAW, delayed since September. And it still seems like it will be missing the features the fans want the most.

They know that we are all going to ***** and complain, but in the end we will be running to the stores to purchase it.

We should boycott games that do this to us, maybe developers would learn to respect their schedules if consumers would stop buying their products.

My little rant.

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Bundy
over at txb, they have several offical forums for games. In these forums they actually have people from the games post and answer questions. For the hunter forum, somebody asked when it comes out. The interplay dude said quater 2(april/may/june) with more details coming next month. So the march 15 on the oxm demo disc is wrong.

There are actually some pretty good questions with repsonses in this thread.

http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66332

That sounds like it could be a pretty sweet addition to the addict forums to have a games thread with Q & A's!
Any XBA staff members lessoning to da Ninja?:confused:

As far as this delay goes, like da one dude said. This is nothing new in the gaming industry. Hype a game up and delay it to make the anticaption even stronger for when it finally releases!
just like the music business, they are all the same kid!
:)

Bundy
02-08-2002, 11:40 AM
yeah but it still sucks..

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 01:20 PM
Microsoft says that Hunter will be out March 15th. I haven't see anything else that differs with that, yet.

Bundy
02-08-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Microsoft says that Hunter will be out March 15th. I haven't see anything else that differs with that, yet.

Are you going by what is on xbox.com?

did you read the link i posted. The interplay guy clearly stated quarter 2. I hope I am wrong maxims, as i can't wait for this game.

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Bundy

Are you going by what is on xbox.com?

did you read the link i posted. The interplay guy clearly stated quarter 2. I hope I am wrong maxims, as i can't wait for this game.

Hmmm...I wonder if it's true. I guess we'll see...he seems to be legitimate. I guess only time will tell...but, whatever happens, I'm definately buying HUNTER!! :D