PDA

View Full Version : stradegy guide

Integra Man
02-08-2002, 11:38 AM
for the wwf guide what will it show. like is it worth buying.
i just dont know what info it usually gives. i know guides give u walk threws n stuff but wwf??!?

thanks

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by ZGXB
for the wwf guide what will it show. like is it worth buying.
i just dont know what info it usually gives. i know guides give u walk threws n stuff but wwf??!?

thanks

Yo zgxb, I dont think the strategy guide will be worth any of your money. Most wrestling games are very easy to learn in the first 2 minutes of play.
I dont know how RAW's gameplay will turn out, but im sure it will be as easy to learn in a few minutes. Just like games such as Power Stone, and all the previous wrestling titles from THQ.:)

JJaX
02-08-2002, 11:48 AM
I dont think any strategy guide is worth money. Why play a game if you got someone telling you what to do?

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 12:29 PM
The only game I would recommend buying a strategy guide for is Azurik...but, only use it if you are absolutely lost. There's nothing worse than getting frusterated over a game when you are trying to have fun instead! I mean, some frusteration is fine...what person has ever played a game that they really liked that didn't have a challenge?

But, in no way would I ever buy a strategy guide for a Wrestling game. Generally, I don't buy strategy guides...but, there are some exceptions like Azurik, though, I haven't bought one for that game either. I wouldn't mind, though...I'm in a rut with that game.

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I dont think any strategy guide is worth money. Why play a game if you got someone telling you what to do?

exsactly:cool:

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
The only game I would recommend buying a strategy guide for is Azurik...but, only use it if you are absolutely lost.

Yeah, you gotta be a lost soul if you bought this trash!:D
But like my little waxy side kick said, you must buy the strategy guide for this game so you can burn that sorry ass game with the guides paper!:D :D

Nato King
02-08-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yo zgxb, I dont think the strategy guide will be worth any of your money. Most wrestling games are very easy to learn in the first 2 minutes of play.
I dont know how RAW's gameplay will turn out, but im sure it will be as easy to learn in a few minutes. Just like games such as Power Stone, and all the previous wrestling titles from THQ.:)

I so much agree with you Ninja. It will be easy to teach yourself in a few minutes pick you wrestler and start playing piece of cake. We all will be playing WWF Raw in 4 days can't wait.

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Yeah, you gotta be a lost soul if you bought this trash!:D
But like my little waxy side kick said, you must buy the strategy guide for this game so you can burn that sorry ass game with the guides paper!:D :D

Dude, you only mock it because you lack the skills to defeat Azurik :D How's that for a sword in your gut to your Ninja Turtle ass? ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Dude, you only mock it because you lack the skills to defeat Azurik :D How's that for a sword in your gut to your Ninja Turtle ass? ;)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:D