PDA

View Full Version : Flip Over the Alien Tank

bonk
02-08-2002, 01:22 PM
Is it possible to flip this this over without blowing it up? I've tried many times with no success. The reason I want to flip it over is because with every other vehicle, when flipped over, the pilot pops out. Maybe this is possible with the alien tank too.

-bonk

BiohazardEHW
02-08-2002, 09:27 PM
I saw one with nobody driving it, it was just sitting there...but I couldnt get in. I walked all around it, jumped on top, etc...no Press X to Enter thingey...U cant get in it :(

ChaZ
02-19-2002, 06:38 PM
Using the banshee, I tried to move it up the ramp of the building and leave it near the building so the pilot will pop where the tank was in the first place and not be able to run to get in the tank. However, when I returned the banshee and went through the level, the tank was back where it was and firing at me. At least all of the banshee were already overturned.

-ChaZ

P.S. I've been wondering... get a friend to go along and get two banshee to move it all the way inside the control room (already opened and dispensed with coverts there but not open the last blast door) I wonder if the tank would go back to where it was or end up there?