PDA

View Full Version : Save Features

steverup
01-18-2005, 10:38 PM
Can anyone recommend shooter or action games that are either third or first person that enable you to save at any point? I have Medal of Honor Frontline, and while I like the game, only being able to save at the end of each mission is absurd.

Need some other titles.

Thanks!!

Snowblind
01-18-2005, 10:42 PM
I can't think of any that are available right now. I do know that Doom 3(:D) will have it, hell the black button is used for quick save.

mrmp3
01-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Mercenaries, and it totally kicks ass.

CoD might but iono, haven't played it. You just mentioned a WWII shooter figured you should look at another.

Snowblind
01-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Mercenaries, and it totally kicks ass.

CoD might but iono, haven't played it. You just mentioned a WWII shooter figured you should look at another.

Call of Duty? Quite the opposite, the only saves are at the end of each mission. It can get really frustrating sometimes.

Casper
01-19-2005, 07:10 AM
You get a limited amount of saves in Rainbow Six 3 + Black Arrow (sequel to RS3) and I think it was 3, if I remember. Ghost Recon, GR : Island Thunder have it too - almost everything that Ubisoft does with it's shooters let's you save all the time and often.

As for Mercenaries, I just rented it also - great game so far, just wish it had something online.

mattgame
01-19-2005, 07:31 AM
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow has a decent amount of saves in it. They're spread out but they're liberal.

Variation-XBA
01-19-2005, 01:14 PM
As for Mercenaries, I just rented it also - great game so far, just wish it had something online.

Ya, any kind of MP would have made me buy it.

MasterChief21
01-19-2005, 01:17 PM
killzone is kool but crappy controls.