PDA

View Full Version : Character deathmatch

Mitchell
01-20-2005, 11:46 PM
ok... If you could have two Game characters verse each other in a one on one deathmatch, who would they be? Choose from any platform etc.... personally, I wanna see the MC and Gordon Freeman in a steel cage.... but the MC would flatten him.

Variation-XBA
01-20-2005, 11:57 PM
Lots of guys I'd love to see in this.

MC
Sonic
Link
Samus
Snake
Sam Fisher
Cloud
Sephiroth
Ulala

Reclaimer
01-21-2005, 12:00 AM
Master Chief versus Samus.

Snake versus Sam Fisher.

Mitchell
01-21-2005, 12:08 AM
give me the details, eg. the location, who one the match, wether it was close etc.

Note: these deathmatches should be held in your head.

Mitchell
01-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Just thought of it: Darth Malak vs. the master chief! Darth Malak has MC in his "Force Grip" but MC struggles and manages to utter, "You're really starting too piss me off." Then he whips out a plasma sword and gruesomly decapitates all of darth Malaks features, starting with his ear....

Flood
01-23-2005, 06:54 PM
Just thought of it: Darth Malak vs. the master chief! Darth Malak has MC in his "Force Grip" but MC struggles and manages to utter, "You're really starting too piss me off." Then he whips out a plasma sword and gruesomly decapitates all of darth Malaks features, starting with his ear....

man you have a lot of time and imagination on your hands...not that theres anything wrong with that...

hehehe

Mitchell
01-23-2005, 10:05 PM
Its the summer holidays...