PDA

View Full Version : HALO: Combat Evolved Level 3 HELP

BRedd1011
02-08-2002, 02:47 PM
A friend and I are current playing in level 3. I dont recall the name of the level but you have to get to the ships brig and get Captain Keys. We have already beat the game on Normal but I do not remember how we beat this level. We are now in the legendary setting. We have gotten ll the way to the top of the ship and there is a platform and nothing else in the room after everything is dead. There are 2 or 3 red doors that seem like they may lead to something but no way to get through them. Basically, we are stuck with nowhere else to go, can someone please help us. (I am trying not to buy the book)

thanks!!

Nato King
02-08-2002, 05:39 PM
you have to go up to the doors that look like they have white outline those are the only doors that can up you should find one in there somewhere.

BRedd1011
02-09-2002, 04:43 PM
There are three white doors but they all lead into the hallway where I came from. I decided to start the level over and see what happens. I have a feeling there was a glitch in the game or something. I dont know. I went and got the book and the door that is supposed to be open is red. I'll post later and see if that was it or if I am just blind. But I have ran up and down all the levels a few times and I cannot find anything. I've beaten this level before on normal and I dont recall having this problem!!! VERY FRUSTRATING>