PDA

View Full Version : Gamespy id question

Bundy
02-08-2002, 03:53 PM
I have noticed that many of you are putting your gamespy id in your sigs. I think that is a great idea. But does you halo character have the same name? For example, my gamespy id is bundy845, but my halo name is Lithone. That may be usefull info once in the game.

l Maximus l
02-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Well, it's not so important what the name is while your playing the game, in my opinion. Just finding fellow XBoxaddict members, like ourselves, is good enough, I think. Because, you definately know who they are and who you are playing...my opinion, anyway. But, if you want my info anyway, it is as follows:

My Gamespy ID is: Maximus
My in-game name is: Muff Diver ;)
Finally, my default XBox name is: The Bear

nik2deep
02-08-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
I have noticed that many of you are putting your gamespy id in your sigs. I think that is a great idea. But does you halo character have the same name? For example, my gamespy id is bundy845, but my halo name is Lithone. That may be usefull info once in the game.

usually becuase of speed issues there never are enough people in the game to be worried about whos who..as long as the game is started....

Bundy
02-08-2002, 07:12 PM
i would jsut be curious so that once the frag list was displayed at the end of a game you knew who was where.