PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Heat Multiplaer Question

oscarc619
02-08-2002, 04:41 PM
Hello Fellow Gamers....
I have a question regarding Heat. I just bought it and am really impressed. A buddy also has it so we played via system link. My question is in regard to the system link. Is there a way to race against just your friends and not the entire racing grid? It would be cool to go up against just my friends and not worry about the AI of other cars. Thanks for your help.

leecow
02-12-2002, 12:26 PM
Have you tried reducing the field size to two (2)?

oscarc619
02-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Well I don't have the game in front of me but where would I make those changes? I went through some of the options pretty quick last time I played and didn't see anything that referred to Field size. I'll turn it on today and see if I can find it. I'll also try to RTFM. Thanks for the help.

leecow
02-13-2002, 11:38 AM
Don't recall off the top of my head as I haven't spent anywhere near the time in it as I would like (need a wheel). Assuming the option is even in the game, it should be in the screen following track selection where the AI strength, race length, etc are set.

leecow
02-13-2002, 11:43 AM
Hey Oscar,

Have a look at this thread and chime in if you think it might be interesting.

XBox Nascar Challenge (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6793)