PDA

View Full Version : logitech wireless headset problem

Jonathan san
01-23-2005, 05:41 PM
i just got the logitech wireless headset to go with my logitech wireless controller, but i get a lot of static with it. does anyone else that has the headset have this problem too? could it be my wireless router or wireless notebook causing this?

mrmp3
01-26-2005, 05:20 PM
My friend has one and he too gets some static, though yours sounds very severe. The static seemed to be a lot less frequent and severe when his mini fridge wasn't in the room. That's about all I got for yah.

ll Mista GT ll
01-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Can you use it on a Controller S? or does it have to be on a Logitech controller?

Xorg
01-26-2005, 06:27 PM
try using it with a different controller, I dont know but it sounds that maybe your wireless controller is interferring with the headset

ll Mista GT ll
01-26-2005, 06:34 PM
try using it with a different controller, I dont know but it sounds that maybe your wireless controller is interferring with the headset

Exactly! Thats what I was getting to. As I said above, Try the Controller S or a different one.

Jonathan san
01-30-2005, 03:01 AM
i tried it with the s controller and it worde perfect! too bad i cant use the wireless controller with it, another $60 down the drain. :bang: Damn, you logitech, making a wireless controller and wireless headset, too bad you can only use one or the other at a time or both 2.4 ghz will interfere with each other. :mad: