PDA

View Full Version : Only XboxLive Enabled Game

lllusion
01-24-2005, 08:04 PM
My friend was telling me about it.Like They will only sale a game for online playing half the price of what a regular game cost 25 buck.

sounds good, but iam preety sure hes bull****tin. :watchout:

m4oH
01-24-2005, 08:16 PM
I hope that is true, would be cool.... I really only buy games nowadays for Xbox LIVE and of course teh system link!

WillyV2
01-24-2005, 08:25 PM
An only Live game would be cool.

Yeah m4, I only buy games for Live as well, I don't play many that aren't online enabled now.

Variation-XBA
01-24-2005, 09:17 PM
I like the idea, but it would never take off. People wouldn't read it right, get the wrong ones, etc etc.

blonks
01-24-2005, 09:52 PM
I like the idea, but it would never take off. People wouldn't read it right, get the wrong ones, etc etc.

good point, the only way i could see it being done is if it was a download on live or something, but that could take forever!

unless you order it from live... and a cd comes in the mail

Regosnot
01-24-2005, 10:26 PM
An only Live game would be cool.

Yeah m4, I only buy games for Live as well, I don't play many that aren't online enabled now.
That's pretty much Counterstrike for Xbox.

Xorc1st
01-26-2005, 12:48 PM
I could believe it, some people only by games for xbox live, i'm one of em :)

SamSmith
01-27-2005, 10:15 AM
i now buy 95% of games for live.... but i think it would be better to include a campaign, and if it is only going to be on live that means less sales.... less sales could mean a higher price.... i have BF vietnam for pc.. that is online only prety much, but i dont think its a good game..... maybe if it was.... i think an XBL mmorpg would be cool!! why is there not one??

Variation-XBA
01-27-2005, 10:55 PM
i think an XBL mmorpg would be cool!! why is there not one??

Cause True Fantasy was canned, but now it's back in the works, just that we don't know for what system.

Less Than Three
01-28-2005, 02:05 AM
i now buy 95% of games for live.... but i think it would be better to include a campaign, and if it is only going to be on live that means less sales.... less sales could mean a higher price.... i have BF vietnam for pc.. that is online only prety much, but i dont think its a good game..... maybe if it was.... i think an XBL mmorpg would be cool!! why is there not one??

Lots of well known computer games are online only. Do you know how much valvE has made off of counter-strike and its mods. They're still milking it and pretty much all of those mods are online only.

Less Than Three
01-28-2005, 02:06 AM
it double posted... sry

SamSmith
01-28-2005, 02:17 AM
Lots of well known computer games are online only. Do you know how much valvE has made off of counter-strike and its mods. They're still milking it and pretty much all of those mods are online only.

yeah, i got counter-strike source online... great game... but i prefer hAlo2, and the XBOX live experience