PDA

View Full Version : IGN review Raw & gave it a good rating!

SnOoPy
02-09-2002, 12:15 AM
here the rating they gave Raw, not sure if I could post the full review though on this board but you could read the review in GameFAQ forum. Must have game! Can't wait

http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=3445&topic=2228164

Presentation - 10.0
You need cable to get something that looks and feels more like the WWF. The intros alone bring the WWF to life.

Graphics - 9.0
Outstanding animation and an amazing level of detail on the models carry the look of this game. The great camera work doesn't hurt either.

Sound - 8.0
The music is authentic and of the highest quality. Sound effects are all eff ective right down to the steel chairs.

Gameplay - 9.0
The innovations alone --items, grappling, crowd/energy meters--make this game fun. Best wrestling engine we've seen yet.

Lasting Appeal - 7.0
Tough to decide. The create-a-wrestler feature is awesome but we can't forgive the lack of any kind of career mode.

OVERALL SCORE (not an average) - 9.1

X-Factor
02-09-2002, 12:25 AM
Man, I was just about to post this!

**IGN XBox gives WWF Raw a 9.1... Not bad**

By IGN XBox
The Xbox electrifies sports entertainment like never before.
I couldn't read the full review, because I'm too cheap to pay for IGN Insider.

jeah
02-09-2002, 12:43 AM
Wow, wreckless and WWF: RAW have 9's and above. That's **** (d@mn) good for back to back xbox releases, and so far with wreckless I'd have to agree with them.

AlBoogy
02-09-2002, 01:51 AM
I smell a locked or removed thread any minute now.

Kid Ryan
02-09-2002, 12:35 PM
I have high hopes for this game. I can't wait until Wednesday.

BTW, Al. I would just like to thank the Hurricanes for destroying the Huskers. Here in Lincoln, it's great to here the so called "greatest fans in the world" complain like little babies.

jhixson2
02-09-2002, 04:17 PM
yeah its about time this game got praise! go RAW!

The Terminator
02-09-2002, 04:49 PM
Why'd they give the Graphics, Sound, and Gameplay 9.0, 8.0, and 9.0 (respectively) when they had nothing bad to say about them? Shouldn't that receive a 10 if there's nothing wrong?

Career mode was always the feature I never used on the N64 wrestling games... The only reason I had fun w/ it was thnx to the CAW and the multiplayer modes.

This game sounds really cool.

Snoopy7548
02-09-2002, 07:10 PM
hey snoopy! we have the same name!:D