PDA

View Full Version : is it me or there are no NEW games..

odpr
01-25-2005, 06:40 PM
After the
halko Boom , there is no new games around, nor it seems that anything is in the near distance..

I want to buy new game, something good to play on LIVE, but there is nothing to buy!!

It seems that MS is closing the gates onn this console..
Am I right ?

ll Mista GT ll
01-25-2005, 06:45 PM
I dont know... I havent really noticed. But maybe yes.

LTM360
01-25-2005, 07:03 PM
It's January. All of the companies big titles came out for the Christmas holiday. I will pick back up in March. (Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Jade Empire)

AlBoogy
01-25-2005, 07:38 PM
After the
halko Boom , there is no new games around, nor it seems that anything is in the near distance..

I want to buy new game, something good to play on LIVE, but there is nothing to buy!!

Am I right ?

WTF is a halko boom?

Flood
01-25-2005, 07:47 PM
theres tons of good games coming out... Doom 3, MotoGP 3, Midnight Club 3....yup....its all about the 3's!

AlphaRaptor
01-25-2005, 08:33 PM
After the

Am I right ?

:rolleyes:

Dyslexic Chaos
01-25-2005, 11:45 PM
Here are some to look forward too...

Brother in Arms

Doom 3

Moto GP 3

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

Area 51

Splinter Cell: CT

Street Fight: Anniversary Collection...

There are plenty coming out in the next month or so. so don't fret quite yet... my pet...or I'll take you to the vet... I won't let this die yet...Screw it, I gotta jet... yeah, okay bye...

thrAsher
01-26-2005, 12:38 AM
Dude, Mercenaries is out, no Live but got fools droolin'. MA2 is garbage, pass that right the hell up, Stranger is kicking the single player funk... Chaos Theory is gonna strike and I'll bet you dollars to donuts it will freak people out w/ it's slickness...

2004 was the signature year for the Xbox, but 2005 will be remembered as the flourish. The generation is ending, and the shizzy has yet to hit the fan.

Hell, the 'Cube has some of it's sickest hitting market this year, w/ Zelda and Killer 7, not to mention Advance Wars and the first US console version of Fire Emblem.

Variation-XBA
01-26-2005, 12:49 AM
It's always slow from Jan till march, nothing new.

Mitchell
01-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Spongebob Squarepants THE MOVIE!:THE GAME

MerimacHamwich
01-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Forza Motorsport.

thrAsher
01-26-2005, 01:23 AM
Forza = the *yawn* for me.

Rallisport held my attention for all of two weeks. Racing games just bore me, ultimatley. Too repetitive and neurotic.

But we are Team Zissou, and our differences only strengthen us!

:p

I'm way more amped for Fire Emblem on the 'Cube.

Variation-XBA
01-26-2005, 01:24 AM
I'm way more amped for Fire Emblem on the 'Cube.

Nah, it's all about Zelda '05! :P

MerimacHamwich
01-26-2005, 01:54 PM
Pariah?

Ninja Scroll
01-26-2005, 09:25 PM
Where are da good games? Try coppin a KiddieCube and peep dat Resident Evil Foe! :wink: Dats my shiii yo! Game Of Da Year dus far, naw mean?

Da joint is a killer app, and will prolly be my last GC purchase,... okay, maybe dat more mature Zelda joint droppin in da Fall. Other dan dat, my joint prolly collect dust after I beat dis RE4 pimp.

My next Xbox purchase? Dunno, been slippin on my release date pimpin. But more than likely dat Street Fighter Anniversary Collection next munt.
Gotta get at GokuX on dat joint since I owned hims candy anuse in CapcomVs.SNK2EO a couple years ago! :D

raw beanie?

btw, y'all unda'stand da kids language jiient? :eek: :hump:

Variation-XBA
01-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Talk like a human...god damn... I give up trying to read it.

Ninja Scroll
01-26-2005, 09:41 PM
don't give up homie/ give it a try/
Ninja dont lie/ gimmie five/ I might let you stay alive/
da Kid is back/ gimmie a jack/
not foe me, but rather ya moms/ she missed da Ninja/
look at her palms/ they sweaty like your long johns! :D

Variation-XBA
01-27-2005, 12:09 AM

All I know is you said something bout my mom... 0_o

Meh :P

Duke
01-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Ninja was gone so long it looks like people threw away their decoder rings.

Shadow20002
01-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Hmmm.....i can still read some words.

mattgame
01-27-2005, 05:24 PM

Allow me. Do not quit young friend. Please try. Ninja does not tell falsehoods. Slap hands in agreement. Then , if you agree, you may continue to exist. Ninja Scroll has returned. And your mother has missed Ninja as evidenced by her sweaty palms and your stained long johns. :cheers:

Ninja Scroll
01-27-2005, 08:28 PM
Allow me. Do not quit young friend. Please try. Ninja does not tell falsehoods. Slap hands in agreement. Then , if you agree, you may continue to exist. Ninja Scroll has returned. And your mother has missed Ninja as evidenced by her sweaty palms and your stained long johns. :cheers:
LOL, yo Matt, im gonna have to hire you as my official English translator homie! :hump: ;) :hump:

mattgame
01-27-2005, 10:26 PM
How's the pay? :)

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2005, 07:14 AM
How's the pay? :)
Pretty crappy, like XBA you gonna work free foe me mang? :p

naw mean sunshine?

Robflare
01-28-2005, 02:04 PM
What about Ghost Recon 2? If you like Halo 2 online I would definitely recommend GR2. It's a change of pace and an awesome game.

rezdogg15
02-03-2005, 01:01 PM
if you buy the game informer mag you can see all the new games coming out

necromancer
02-04-2005, 06:19 PM
hey, looks at my avatar. that was the coolest white ninja strip. silent spider scream

necromancer
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
now look at this one, hahahahahaha! that was the funniest one! GIDDYUP HORSIE! hehahehahehaehaheahehehaehahehaehaheaheehhae