PDA

View Full Version : Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

Xboxfever
02-09-2002, 04:16 AM
Go the distance as the Italian Stallion. Rage has licensed the exclusive worldwide computer and video game rights from MGM Interactive to produce a series of games based on the critically acclaimed Rocky movie anthology staring Sylvester Stallone. The original Rocky film starring Sylvester Stallone earned the Academy Award® for Best Picture in 1976, and the four sequels, released between 1980 and 1991, have helped it gain worldwide recognition as one of the greatest “feel good” movie series of all time. To commemorate the titles 25th anniversary, MGM have released special editions of the Rocky collection on DVD and VHS Video. Rocky is the complete package; a great story, great acting and great music. Now there will also be a great game to compliment it. Rocky will be available for PlayStation2, Xbox and Game Boy Advance in late 2002.

This one will be out this summer and already looks hot, just check out some of those shots available. Could be the fighting game of the Xbox and as a big Rocky fan I see this as a must have, can't wait. If the gameplay matches its looks then this will be the best boxing title on the Xbox by far.

Yo Adrian I did it!

Xboxfever

Xboxfever
02-22-2002, 08:08 PM
Like the new screenies on here, we'll get to beat the face off clubber and Ivan. Gettin closer.

Xboxfever.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 12:03 PM
They are actually coming out with a game called ROCKY? WTF, i mean dam, the days of SYLVESTER STALONE is over. I dont know XBOXFEVER........but of course the game will look great but, will it have anything to offer? or anything new to inspire us to choose it over a game liek K.O. Kings 2002?, or the upcoming Mike Tyson boxing game?

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

StudioAlex
02-24-2002, 01:07 PM
I just like all the praise he lavished on those movies. After the first two, that series was crap-tacular. Then again, a game with Mr. T WOULD be bad ass.