Nato King
02-09-2002, 11:20 AM
Worst xbox game=Kabuki Warriors
Worst game overall=Kabuki Warriors
Worst computer game=Sim Ant
Worst game for any system=I don't kow=DC

Frostberg
02-09-2002, 09:20 PM
1.worst xbox game?-Kabuki Warriors ($25 used at ebgames.com and still a ripoff)
2.worst game overall-Those games that come on CDs in cereal boxes...
3.worst computer game-Xtreme ________ 3D....fill in paintball, skydiving, rodeo or whatever other bargain bin games that have those words in the title...yes those games i said are real!
4.worst game from any system-those olympic games, such as Nogano 98....oooo exciting!

Afro Aura
02-09-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

Worst game for any system=I don't kow=DC

Hey leave the Dreamcast R.I.P. alone it was a great machine and rememeber some of the stuff from the DC is coming this way for the XBOX, it kicked the @ss off the PS2 which I'm happy about
SO LEAVE IT!!

Worst game=Bloodwake
Worst game overall =NASCAR heat (I was bored so I bought it, but I took it back the next day for a refund)
Worst game for any system= anything on the PS2

Dog Of War
02-10-2002, 02:53 AM
Worst Xbox Game: Hologram Time Traveler
Worst Game: Mario Is Missing (back on Snes)
Worst Computer Game: Pantyraider
Worst Game for any system: Bonk's Adventure (Turbo Graphix)

DIGITAL
02-10-2002, 03:29 AM
worst xbox game azurik worst computer game mad dog macree worst system ps2 leave my old love dreamcast alone ,if it wasnt so easy to hack it would still be here to day,oh yeah im getting a new pc any good games to get besides the one that are coming for xbox

monkeyman
02-10-2002, 11:11 AM
1.kabuki warriors
2.umm this one its just you jump over big logs and at the end its like 2 logs piled up and you have to climb it and you have to watch out for pits
3.ummm sims safari
4.ummm the log one
5.once i got peaunt butter in my system umm hey wait there isnt a number five

Dark-one187
02-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Worst Xbox Game: K.W
Worst Game: MTV Skate something (On the DC horrible wanna be tony hawk.)
Worst Computer Game: Dunno don't really play computer games.
Worst Game for any system: MTV Skate something for the DC again.

Shadow Fox
02-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Worst xbox game=Kabuki Warriors
Worst game overall=Dead or Alive 3
Worst computer game=Osama yo Mama!
Worst game for any system=Virtua Hamster (Sega 32X)

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

xboxfan
02-10-2002, 01:11 PM
worst xbox game: Kabuki Warriors
worst game overall: Super Monkey Ball
Worst computer game: trespasser
Worst game for any system: Anything with the Ashley twins.

Snoopy7548
02-10-2002, 03:26 PM
shadow fox! osama yo mama is so sweet! its so fun, i mean who doesnt want to kill osama like 5 times?

monkeyman
02-10-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
shadow fox! osama yo mama is so sweet! its so fun, i mean who doesnt want to kill osama like 5 times?

yeah come on osama sucks:mad:

mtbaird5687
02-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Overall worst game ever in the history of consoles was...

Superman for N64

XBOXgamer13
02-10-2002, 04:44 PM
I have to agree that Azurik was the worst game right now for the xbox

GRAVEDIGGER
02-10-2002, 09:22 PM
1.WORST XBOX GAME: AZURIK!!!! :eek:

2.WORST GAME OVERALL: KABUKI WARRIORS!! :mad:

3.WORST COMPUTER GAME: Dont play games on the computer!(because most are a waste!)

4.WORST GAME FROM ANY SYSTEM: Superman N64!! :mad:

COMMENTS: Basicly each game listed i would personally want to have the pleasure to dig the graves of not only these games, but every person involved in their making!!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken :mad:

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 01:29 PM
Worst XBox game (that I have played): Ricky Carmichael MX
Worst Game overall (that I have played): Banjo Kazui (N64)
Worst Computer Game (that I have played): Solitaire...that game should just die and rot in hell
Worst game from any system (that I have played): Banja Kazui (man, I hate that game)

Here's some additions:

Worst gaming controller ever created: The GameCube!!! I admit, it looked pretty cool at first, but, actually holding one and playing with it, it has to be the cheapest thing I have ever held in my hands! What a royal peice of crap! What's up with that tacky yellow joystick thingy? And, the buttons are all different sizes and shapes! Nintendo really screwed up big time.

Shadow Fox
02-11-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Worst gaming controller ever created: The GameCube!!! I admit, it looked pretty cool at first, but, actually holding one and playing with it, it has to be the cheapest thing I have ever held in my hands! What a royal peice of crap! What's up with that tacky yellow joystick thingy? And, the buttons are all different sizes and shapes! Nintendo really screwed up big time. Oh my God; somebody stop the fanboy wagon....

Anyways,
Worst gaming controller ever created: The Atari Jaguar controller. The controller was too long vertically to play a game for extended periods of time, and made games like Doom and Kasumi Ninja a pain to play. And what the hell were all those (19) buttons for? They never saw use, with the exception of some being mapped for SNES-like 3rd party controllers. The surface of the buttons were horrible for extended play, although the digital pad was excellent. Overall the worst console controller I've ever experienced (other than the "missing" sixth button on the 3D0 controller)....:mad:

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

RudedogX
02-11-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
1.WORST XBOX GAME: AZURIK!!!! :eek:

2.WORST GAME OVERALL: KABUKI WARRIORS!! :mad:

How in the hell can you have two games from the same system for those two questions?!? Azurik is the worst xbox game but kabuki warriors is the worst overall?!? WHAT?!? That makes no sense!
Enough of my rant, here are my answers...
1 and 2...Kabuki Hookers
3...Deer Avenger
4...Ooga Booga from the DC...I love the DC but come on! That game just sucked!

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Oh my God; somebody stop the fanboy wagon....

Anyways,
Worst gaming controller ever created: The Atari Jaguar controller. The controller was too long vertically to play a game for extended periods of time, and made games like Doom and Kasumi Ninja a pain to play. And what the hell were all those (19) buttons for? They never saw use, with the exception of some being mapped for SNES-like 3rd party controllers. The surface of the buttons were horrible for extended play, although the digital pad was excellent. Overall the worst console controller I've ever experienced (other than the "missing" sixth button on the 3D0 controller)....:mad:

Instead of calling me a fanboy, just check yourself again. You get so worked up when someone legitamately bashes the GameCube...kind of hypocritical, don't you think?

The GameCube controller looks like it was made by the Tonka Toy corporation. It is so tiny is size...and that yellow joystick thing is the biggest joke I have ever seen on a controller. And, those buttons? Man, it would have been much better to keep them the same size or more strategically placed! It's just another example of how the Nintendo corporation is full of disappointments.

So, instead of calling me a fanboy, which I can give a rats ass if you do, why don't you show me where I am incorrect? The GameCube controllers simply sux the big ass. This opinion has nothing to do with the fact that I strongly prefer the XBox. I was simply commenting my opinion on the LameCube's controller... On top of that, the d a m n thing is purple ;)

Shadow Fox
02-11-2002, 02:39 PM

Instead of calling me a fanboy, just check yourself again. You get so worked up when someone legitamately bashes the GameCube...kind of hypocritical, don't you think? Let's not forget that not too long ago, you called yourself a fanboy; this is something I haven't done. As for me being hypocritical, I take it you haven't seen me defending Xbox lately. If you want to denounce my posts, at least read them all to make a valid point- I'm not getting into this dribble with you again.
The GameCube controller looks like it was made by the Tonka Toy corporation. It is so tiny is size...and that yellow joystick thing is the biggest joke I have ever seen on a controller. And, those buttons? Man, it would have been much better to keep them the same size or more strategically placed! It's just another example of how the Nintendo corporation is full of disappointments. I take it you haven't played any action games like Batman for GCN, or Madden for that matter. Then there's the fact that the controller's obviously idealized as the perfect Soul Calibur II controller as well as for the upcoming killer apps Mario and Zelda. But heh, this is your opinion, so I can't argue with you there...
So, instead of calling me a fanboy, which I can give a rats ass if you do, why don't you show me where I am incorrect? The GameCube controllers simply sux the big ass. This opinion has nothing to do with the fact that I strongly prefer the XBox. I was simply commenting my opinion on the LameCube's controller... On top of that, the d a m n thing is purple ;) First, the GCN controller is stategically placed buttonwise (maybe not to you; once again this is opinion). Logically and factwise, there is stategic placement of the buttons, otherwise they'd be all over the controller. Instead, the "A" button is centralized as the main action button, with corresponding buttons surrounding it. Strategic it is, and if you're mad at a GCN controller being purple (indigo), then that's your fault- the thing comes in black, clear, orange, and soon silver. Those are the only "incorrect" things you've stated, as the rest is opinion, which I can't argue.

So I take it you like the Jaguar controller over the GameCube's? That's great; just a little hard to believe.;)

aronx
02-11-2002, 03:03 PM
Worst XBox title: KW

Worst Game Overall: That Mario game on the GC when the green dude runs around with a vacuum cleaner trying suck off ghosts or something.

Worst Computer Game: Leisure Suit Larry Turns ***

Worst Game from Any System: Super Pitfall, NES. I almost blew my brains out trying to figure out the point of this game.

Most Frustrating Game Ever: Solomon's Key. I could never get inside that stupid brick wall at the last level.

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 03:12 PM
Shadowfox....

Again, the GameCube controllers suck. You just get all worked up because you are a hardcore Nintendo fan. I'm 26 now, and debating with a dude that finds Zelda strapped in a diaper interesting is not my cup of tea.

Don't get me wrong, the GameCube controllers are "neat". They are simply cheap in feel. The yellow joystick thing is so tiny, it's pathetic. It feels like it was made from plastic like the toys you find in your typical cereal box. Dude, there's no defending them...they simply suck.

By contrast, the XBox controller is solid...probably the most durable controller I have ever played with. I have no idea what you are talking about with this Jaguar controller...never seen it or held one. But, because you don't like it, maybe I will try it and probably like it ;)

JJaX
02-11-2002, 03:15 PM
I hate people that bltch about the x-box controller!

"wahhh its to big"
"wahh its to bulky"
"Wahhh i have a small DeeK"

Ya know what, STFU, I love my xobx controller! It feels like it should cost 40 Bucks. Ya Stand Me?

Shadow Fox
02-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Shadowfox....

Again, the GameCube controllers suck. You just get all worked up because you are a hardcore Nintendo fan. I'm 26 now, and debating with a dude that finds Zelda strapped in a diaper interesting is not my cup of tea.

Don't get me wrong, the GameCube controllers are "neat". They are simply cheap in feel. The yellow joystick thing is so tiny, it's pathetic. It feels like it was made from plastic like the toys you find in your typical cereal box. Dude, there's no defending them...they simply suck.

By contrast, the XBox controller is solid...probably the most durable controller I have ever played with. I have no idea what you are talking about with this Jaguar controller...never seen it or held one. But, because you don't like it, maybe I will try it and probably like it ;) For some reason you keep flexing your age...whatever. Guess I should fly around the boards shouting "I'm 23!!!" to become "your cup of tea"? Bleh...

And BTW, since when has a hardcore Nintendo fan liked arcades more than anything? Especially one who still owns more non-Nintendo consoles than Nintendo's??? I'm amused at your attempt to label me time and time again, Maximus, but I'm afraid I don't fit the description you so desperately want me to fill. I like ALL games, based on challenge first, then fun-graphics last. One day people other than Old-school/True gamers will understand this...:mad:

I figured you had no clue what a Jaguar controller looked like...:rolleyes:

Anyways, thanks for more opinions. IMO, the Xbox controller was alot bigger than what I'm used to (PSX, SNES, NES, NEC, DUO, Neo-Geo CD, N64 controllers), but I got used to it in one sitting of Halo (all the way to Mission Six). I even got used to the D-pad, but the only drawback I had was playing DOA3- the Xbox controller just isn't made for fighting games. DOA3 was a pain to completely open up in those two hours, and my fingers felt the pain. So in fear that another good Xbox fighter would emerge, I bought a MadCatz Xbox controller- and it's buttons are God. The analog sticks are a little lose, but I can play a fighter for hours on this one.

The GCN controller suits me fine. The camera stick is just where it should be, and the "horizontal" analog triggers have better control than the Xbox/DC counterparts. Admittedly, the Z-button sucks; there should've been an inner handle for it to fit underneath, like the 64's version. I like the new placement of the B button (as opposed to the earlier, kidney-shaped one, like Y and X). I found out the ease of use of this controller just by playing RL. Everything is where it's supposed to be on the controller.

So am I the only one here that's used to both controllers despite their setbacks?

And Maximus, the GCN controller may feel cheap, but I guarantee you that you won't be able to "snap it in half" with your bare hands- I've tried already.;)

XBOXgamer13
02-12-2002, 09:31 AM
the worst game right now for xbox will be KABUKI WARRIORS. Even my little sister can beat the d@mn game

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 11:15 AM
For some reason you keep flexing your age...whatever. Guess I should fly around the boards shouting "I'm 23!!!" to become "your cup of tea"? Bleh...

And BTW, since when has a hardcore Nintendo fan liked arcades more than anything? Especially one who still owns more non-Nintendo consoles than Nintendo's??? I'm amused at your attempt to label me time and time again, Maximus, but I'm afraid I don't fit the description you so desperately want me to fill. I like ALL games, based on challenge first, then fun-graphics last. One day people other than Old-school/True gamers will understand this...:mad:

I figured you had no clue what a Jaguar controller looked like...:rolleyes:

Anyways, thanks for more opinions. IMO, the Xbox controller was alot bigger than what I'm used to (PSX, SNES, NES, NEC, DUO, Neo-Geo CD, N64 controllers), but I got used to it in one sitting of Halo (all the way to Mission Six). I even got used to the D-pad, but the only drawback I had was playing DOA3- the Xbox controller just isn't made for fighting games. DOA3 was a pain to completely open up in those two hours, and my fingers felt the pain. So in fear that another good Xbox fighter would emerge, I bought a MadCatz Xbox controller- and it's buttons are God. The analog sticks are a little lose, but I can play a fighter for hours on this one.

The GCN controller suits me fine. The camera stick is just where it should be, and the "horizontal" analog triggers have better control than the Xbox/DC counterparts. Admittedly, the Z-button sucks; there should've been an inner handle for it to fit underneath, like the 64's version. I like the new placement of the B button (as opposed to the earlier, kidney-shaped one, like Y and X). I found out the ease of use of this controller just by playing RL. Everything is where it's supposed to be on the controller.

So am I the only one here that's used to both controllers despite their setbacks?

And Maximus, the GCN controller may feel cheap, but I guarantee you that you won't be able to "snap it in half" with your bare hands- I've tried already.;)

First and foremost, Shadow, there is a distinct pattern to your reactions whenever the Nintendo LameCube is put down in any way shape or form. I haven't seen this pattern from you if the PoS2 is slammed. Simply put, the LameCube will be slammed on this site...why? Because, this is XBOX ADDICT... It's not LukeWarmXBoxFanWebsite.com. ;)

I've played on the LameCube controller many times...I work part-time at an Electronics store and there is a kiosk set up. It's the only gaming kiosk we have...and, I seemingly always hear people, other than kids, who say nothing but negative things about the controller. And, rightly so! The thing is a peice of junk! I'm not a professional in the plastic industry, but, even my grandma can mold something more durable than the LameCube controller!

By the way, the only reason why you felt "pain" after using the XBox controller is that you played DOA3, the biggest button mashing game on the system. Any person that plays DOA3 for an extensive amount of time is sure to break a nerve ending in their fingertips. But, in my experiences, I have played Halo for 9 hours straight and I didn't even come close to feeling any sort of pain.

Could you imagine playing a game like Halo on a LameCube controller? LOL! The thought gives me the hicups! ;)

Shadow Fox
02-12-2002, 04:24 PM

First and foremost, Shadow, there is a distinct pattern to your reactions whenever the Nintendo LameCube is put down in any way shape or form. I haven't seen this pattern from you if the PoS2 is slammed. Simply put, the LameCube will be slammed on this site...why? Because, this is XBOX ADDICT... It's not LukeWarmXBoxFanWebsite.com. ;) Second and even foremost, Maximus, there is a distinct pattern of your GCN bashing here, with nothing but opinion to back it up. First it was Dolphin and GCN are two different systems, then the denial of an SNES CD/Playstation, and 64DD/Randnet. Give it up. Anyways, I'm well aware of what site this is, Maximus, and what I've posted here. There've been PS2, Saturn, Amiga, and even Virtua Boy bashers here, and I've given them the same type of response about bashing with no facts. Point is, you haven't seen it. Why? Because you only see what you want to see. Oh well, one day you'll read other boards....
I've played on the LameCube controller many times...I work part-time at an Electronics store and there is a kiosk set up. It's the only gaming kiosk we have...and, I seemingly always hear people, other than kids, who say nothing but negative things about the controller. And, rightly so! The thing is a peice of junk! I'm not a professional in the plastic industry, but, even my grandma can mold something more durable than the LameCube controller!funny you keep mentioning the durability here; are you going to tell me you've broken one in your hand? And admitting you're not a proffessional in the plastic industry, but instead a probable EB/Babbages clerk denounces what you thought was a valid point even more. Hillarious!!!
By the way, the only reason why you felt "pain" after using the XBox controller is that you played DOA3, the biggest button mashing game on the system. Any person that plays DOA3 for an extensive amount of time is sure to break a nerve ending in their fingertips. But, in my experiences, I have played Halo for 9 hours straight and I didn't even come close to feeling any sort of pain. Actually the biggest button masher would be Marvel Super Heroes arcade with Wolverine, but anyhoo....I don't button-mash, believe-it-or-not. I actually figure out all the specials, counters, reversals, throw combos, and air juggle chains. Pure pain, because the raised buttons are hell on the fingertips; what was MS thinking? The MadCatz controller is hella better, and it's the only one I'll use for tournament Xbox play in fighting games...

Too bad DOA3/2/1 only consist of roughly 20 moves per character, then maybe it would be somewhat of a challenge like VF or Tekken. Button mash? That's what little kids do in the arcade; I hope you don't resort to that unsystematic, unstable, and unprofessional type of play...yuck.:mad:
Could you imagine playing a game like Halo on a LameCube controller? LOL! The thought gives me the hicups! ;) Yup, It's called Metroid Prime and Perfect Dark; and I'm gonna love it.*hic*;)

Frostberg
02-12-2002, 04:37 PM
Wait...this is totally incorrect...

You arent the official ninja of XBA! Unless NJ gave up his position...

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 04:37 PM
Shadow...like I told you before, I know many people that work for Nintendo USA on a personal basis and they told me that the Dolphin was, indeed, a different system, but, they scrapped the entire project because even they admit they have their asses where their heads are. Then, all they came up with is a cut little purple colored Barbie easy bake oven with a purse handle...and that plays tiny discs that have only a fraction of the capacity of what XBox games can hold.

Next, I have not broken a LameCube controller, nor did I try. Does something have to literally break to determine it's durability? Your reasoning is ridiculous here. Just feel it after holding an XBox controller...it doesn't take a Plastic professional to feel the difference.

Next, my point in mentioning DOA3 is because it's actually a game that is found on the XBox console while playing with the XBox controllers. But, yet, again, the point went over your head and below your feet.

Finally...Metroid Prime and Perfect Dark?!?! BWAHAHAHA!!! You think that they even compare to Halo? Give me a break! Now, this confirms that you are nuts! First, Metroid Prime has yet to hit the market. I will agree with you that it does look to be a pretty cool game...too bad it will be limited in length due to the small capacity that is found on one of those "cute" little LameCube game discs. Secondly...Perfect Dark? It's a good game, but, I have a hard time even saying Perfect Dark and Halo in the same sentence! ( <-------man, that was tough to write ;) )

X-Factor
02-12-2002, 04:40 PM
Maximus-- You seem to be an XBox FanBoy in denial. Your posts are pointless, and nothing but opinion, opinion, OPINION! I don't think I need to say much else. Shadow pretty much summed it all up for you.;)

Frostberg
02-12-2002, 04:44 PM
...I have a hard time even saying Perfect Dark and Halo in the same sentence! ( <-------man, that was tough to write ;) )

Well you must learn to overcome your fears...lets start todays lesson with a few examples...
Perfect Dark is nowhere near what Halo is.
Perfect Dark sucks, while Halo is jolly good fun.
Halo owns Perfect Dark.
Halo can kill Perfect Dark.
Perfect Dark is less than $10 at outlet stores, whereas Halo is taking over gameville.

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by X-Factor
Maximus-- You seem to be an XBox FanBoy in denial. Your posts are pointless, and nothing but opinion, opinion, OPINION! I don't think I need to say much else. Shadow pretty much summed it all up for you.;)

I agree that I include opinion in my posts..but, I also provide facts. The main difference between Shadow Fox and myself is that he prefers Arcade games where I prefer console games. Trying to reason between that is actually pointless since they are completely different. Also, Shadow has a profound love for his LameCube. But, even he must admit that the controllers are cheap. They are...I have played on one many times. They are junk.

And, Frostberg said it best: Perfect Dark sucks and doesn't even compare to Halo.

By the way, I can care less if anyone calls me an XBox fanboy. For one, I am a boy (Actually, a 26 year-old man, but, I'm male, so we will leave it there), and I am a huge fan of the XBox...so, I guess if you are using that definition, then....sure!

;)

Snoopy7548
02-12-2002, 05:20 PM
YEA!!! GO MAX!! WOOT WOOT! KICK THAT FOX'S LITTLE PUNK ASS!:D :D

Shadow Fox
02-12-2002, 05:21 PM
X-Factor you are right- he is in denial. Just look at his attempts to defend himself...
Shadow...like I told you before, I know many people that work for Nintendo USA on a personal basis and they told me that the Dolphin was, indeed, a different system, but, they scrapped the entire project because even they admit they have their asses where their heads are. Then, all they came up with is a cut little purple colored Barbie easy bake oven with a purse handle...and that plays tiny discs that have only a fraction of the capacity of what XBox games can hold.Notice no mention of denying Randnet existing in Japan, and the SNES/CD/Playstation...and further...
Next, I have not broken a LameCube controller, nor did I try. Does something have to literally break to determine it's durability? Your reasoning is ridiculous here. Just feel it after holding an XBox controller...it doesn't take a Plastic professional to feel the difference.du-ra-bil-ity, n. being able to continue for extended periods without deteriorating, faultering, or breaking.

and just by holding the controller, you can tell this? Gaming mags, hardware gurus, and geeks rip their controllers to shreds to see how durable they are. It's just magical how you can do it just be holding the d@mn thing....and even more....
Next, my point in mentioning DOA3 is because it's actually a game that is found on the XBox console while playing with the XBox controllers. But, yet, again, the point went over your head and below your feet.AAAAANKKK!!! Wrong again- I mentioned DOA3 first to actually mention how I found a solution to MS's raised buttons in the MadCatz accessory. Read my post again, then say "D'oh"!!!
Finally...Metroid Prime and Perfect Dark?!?! BWAHAHAHA!!! You think that they even compare to Halo?Yes, they are FPS's; sound comparable enough to another FPS, don't you think?
Give me a break! Now, this confirms that you are nuts! First, Metroid Prime has yet to hit the market.Which is reason enough why you CAN'T say it can compare to Halo, seeing as no one other than Retro has played it...;)
I will agree with you that it does look to be a pretty cool game...too bad it will be limited in length due to the small capacity that is found on one of those "cute" little LameCube game discs. Secondly...Perfect Dark? It's a good game, but, I have a hard time even saying Perfect Dark and Halo in the same sentence! ( <-------man, that was tough to write ;) ) First off, name an Xbox game that has surpassed 1.5GB in data so far, DOA3 has come close- 1.3GB. If Halo can be done in less than 1.5GB, surely Metroid can too...unless, that is, Metroid ends up being a much bigger game than Halo...;) Plus, GCN and Xbox architectures are different. A standard DVD (4.7GB) can make it's way on the GOD. I'll say it just like Factor 5 did- "Give them 3GB, and it'll be 200MB on GCN".

Finally, I was speaking of Perfect Dark Zero; but if you don't know that....:rolleyes:

MEC, save me please....:( And X-Factor, he'll get over it in time, I hope...

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 05:37 PM
Shadow...I'm only going to reply about the GameCube controller since that was the subject of the original statement that got your diapers full of baby poop.

Simply put, the LameCube controller is cheap. The yellow analog stick is tiny...it's not comfortable, the controllers are tiny, the buttons on it are all completely different sizes, shapes, and placed in strange places, etc.

Look, when I say it is not as durable as the XBox controller, I don't have to break one to figure that out. Can I tell this by simply picking one up? Answer: Yes.

Do you have to break an egg to find out that it is not as durable as breaking a block of steel? Maybe you have broken an egg, but, have you broken a block of steel? Again, this simple analogy proves that you lack of reasoning ability.

Of course, I'm not saying that the XBox controller is steel and the LameCube controller is an egg. I need to mention this otherwise you will make a gross attempt in trying to defend the LameCube controller when it's not defendable. It's cheap. It's a piece of crap and it goes to show that Nintendo screwed up again.

So, why don't you prove me wrong? Why don't you drop your Nintendo LameCube controller from a 10 story window onto concrete and then drop your XBox controller onto concrete and see which one breaks into the most peices? :rolleyes:

Shadow Fox
02-12-2002, 05:54 PM
Shadow...I'm only going to reply about the GameCube controller since that was the subject of the original statement that got your diapers full of baby poop.

Simply put, the LameCube controller is cheap. The yellow analog stick is tiny...it's not comfortable, the controllers are tiny, the buttons on it are all completely different sizes, shapes, and placed in strange places, etc.

Look, when I say it is not as durable as the XBox controller, I don't have to break one to figure that out. Can I tell this by simply picking one up? Answer: Yes.

Do you have to break an egg to find out that it is not as durable as breaking a block of steel? Maybe you have broken an egg, but, have you broken a block of steel? Again, this simple analogy proves that you lack of reasoning ability.

Of course, I'm not saying that the XBox controller is steel and the LameCube controller is an egg. I need to mention this otherwise you will make a gross attempt in trying to defend the LameCube controller when it's not defendable. It's cheap. It's a piece of crap and it goes to show that Nintendo screwed up again.

So, why don't you prove me wrong? Why don't you drop your Nintendo LameCube controller from a 10 story window onto concrete and then drop your XBox controller onto concrete and see which one breaks into the most peices? :rolleyes: I don't have to do that; GamePro, EGM, and other mags will do it for me soon in their next controller test special. Speaking of mags, alot beg to differ with your controller opinion, but hey- You got to work with one everyday, whereas I've had extended gaming on both consoles since launch, so obviously you're opinion is law, as you are stating it again and again as if it can't be denied.

Maximus: "the GCN controller sucks!" "Xbox controller is more durable!!!"

SF: "OK, great opinion. Mine differs from yours, but I've had a problem with the Xbox face buttons..."

Maximus: "THE ONLY REASON WHY IT HURT YOUR HANDS WAS...excuse...excuse...blah, blah."

Am I the only one who saw this taking place? ;)

monkeyman
02-12-2002, 08:36 PM
X-Factor you are right- he is in denial. Just look at his attempts to defend himself

dude im sorry max and fox but GET OVER IT
and also look at you man fox your in denial also and about the official ninja of xboxaddict naw never gonna happen we got one already and im sorry to say it aint you

monkeyman
02-12-2002, 08:39 PM

Maximus: "the GCN controller sucks!" "Xbox controller is more durable!!!"

SF: "OK, great opinion. Mine differs from yours, but I've had a problem with the Xbox face buttons..."

Maximus: "THE ONLY REASON WHY IT HURT YOUR HANDS WAS...excuse...excuse...blah, blah."

Am I the only one who saw this taking place? ;)

no not anything like that he said that in his opinion he didnt like the gc controller and you went all crazy on him and you said that xbox sucked and it was the worse and all this crap that was worse then max and then he said it in a nice lil way well the reason it hurt which im not even sure he said why it hurt and about the official ninja of xba again NO YOUR NOT:D the end

Shadow Fox
02-12-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

no not anything like that he said that in his opinion he didnt like the gc controller and you went all crazy on him and you said that xbox sucked and it was the worse and all this crap that was worse then max and then he said it in a nice lil way well the reason it hurt which im not even sure he said why it hurt and about the official ninja of xba again NO YOUR NOT:D the end God, I hope you're actually being sarcastic here. And as of the "Official" thing, I see no one else with the custom rank, nor the post sub-script, so I'll keep the name until I do.

BTW, isn't Jubei your Ninja "Hero" and "Father"? Sounds alot different than Ninja....but if you MUST have that as well for the "Xbox morale" here, fine- take it. Just make sure you talk to several mods before you do.

Koopa
02-12-2002, 11:44 PM
First and foremost...

.WORST COMPUTER GAME: Dont play games on the computer!(because most are a waste!)

Go get Black and White and Medal of Honor right now please...please.

Now, I leave the boards for about a month, thinking my job was done...and I get back and find this mess....leave it to Koopa to clean it up for you I guess...okay here it goes.

Maybe its just me, but I can't see how ANYONE could think that Maximus's posts are anything but opinion. Statements like these just show how he's blatantly used his opinions as some mandate from heaven to bash Gamecube:

The GameCube controller looks like it was made by the Tonka Toy corporation. It is so tiny is size...and that yellow joystick thing is the biggest joke I have ever seen on a controller. And, those buttons? Man, it would have been much better to keep them the same size or more strategically placed!
I can handle that he has an opinion different than mine, but to state it as a fact is wrong.

Again, the GameCube controllers suck.
again, more unfounded opinions that are the complete opposite of the opinions of highly respected gaming sites like IGN ...well...it was highly respected....and Gamespot, as well as a good deal of gaming mags if I'm not mistaken.

Finally...Metroid Prime and Perfect Dark?!?! BWAHAHAHA!!! You think that they even compare to Halo? Give me a break! Now, this confirms that you are nuts! First, Metroid Prime has yet to hit the market. I will agree with you that it does look to be a pretty cool game...too bad it will be limited in length due to the small capacity that is found on one of those "cute" little LameCube game discs. Secondly...Perfect Dark? It's a good game, but, I have a hard time even saying Perfect Dark and Halo in the same sentence! ( <-------man, that was tough to write
You can't compare an almost 4-month-old game to a game that only has a handful of screenshots shown to the public...and if you think that comparison is absurd, than its even more ludicrous (sp?) to compare a game thats NOT EVEN CONFIRMED to that same almost-4-month-old game.I think...well I hope...that Metroid Prime and Perfect Dark will be better...my opinion is that they're in good hands..and those hands are being watched by good eyes.

maybe its just me but it sounds like you're trying to avoid debating the Metroid/PD/Halo issue..

no not anything like that he said that in his opinion he didnt like the gc controller and you went all crazy on him and you said that xbox sucked and it was the worse and all this crap that was worse then max and then he said it in a nice lil way well the reason it hurt which im not even sure he said why it hurt and about the official ninja of xba again NO YOUR NOT the end
..um...what?

don't try to pull any of that "you're a fanboy" stuff on me...anyone that knows me knows my faith in nintendo right now has been anything but strong...but when I see someone using their opinions as facts...i have to butt in:mad:

rawiswar
02-13-2002, 05:54 PM
Come on people!:eek:

Worst Xbox game: Kabuki Warriors

Worst Game Ever: Superman 64 (NO BRAINER!)

Worst PC Game: Everquest!!!!!!!!!

Worst Game for any system: Anything ***cube....NO WAIT.....Luigi's Mansion!

monkeyman
02-13-2002, 06:58 PM
God, I hope you're actually being sarcastic here. And as of the "Official" thing, I see no one else with the custom rank, nor the post sub-script, so I'll keep the name until I do.

BTW, isn't Jubei your Ninja "Hero" and "Father"? Sounds alot different than Ninja....but if you MUST have that as well for the "Xbox morale" here, fine- take it. Just make sure you talk to several mods before you do.

i sorry.......but i am just ****ed that you and max are fighting on my thread cant you make a thread of your own to fight on you guys fight to much:(

Shadow Fox
02-13-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

i sorry.......but i am just ****ed that you and max are fighting on my thread cant you make a thread of your own to fight on you guys fight to much:( Maybe if Maximus didn't try to convince me and everyone else here that GameCube is a bad console so much, it wouldn't be this way. Hey Maximus, if you want a console to TRULY bash so you can feel better, why not trying the Jaguar? Oh yeah, that's right- you haven't even played the thing yet...:rolleyes:

Do you have to break an egg to find out that it is not as durable as breaking a block of steel? Maybe you have broken an egg, but, have you broken a block of steel? Again, this simple analogy proves that you lack of reasoning ability. I just read this, and it saddens me. "Lack of reasoning ability"? What kind of sentence structure is that? Anyways, going by what you said (since it's LAW now), GCN and Xbox's pads are both controllers you havent' broken, and cannot break with your bare hand. So in this case, you are saying that both controllers are a block of steel, just one is "less durable". Do you go around breaking blocks of steel just to prove the other is durable? Please. The truth is, you have NO clue as to what the breaking point of a GCN or Xbox controller is, and you are simply using this false statement to back up your negative opinion of the system. Hating the system is fine by me, but when you try to substantiate it with false statements such as this, you garner less and less respect from me (which you could care less about), and the entire board in general (which you could care more about). You're a grown-ass man; you shouldn't be stooping this low.:mad:

maneatingcow
02-13-2002, 08:55 PM
Here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=24)

:)

Frostberg
02-13-2002, 09:00 PM
Both controllers might not break easily, but just by feeling them that the xbox controller is solid and feels sturdy. I dont know about the breaking point of the controllers, but it seems to me just by looks, and feels the xbox controller is better. It just feels like a solid glove...

Shadow Fox
02-13-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Both controllers might not break easily, but just by feeling them that the xbox controller is solid and feels sturdy. I dont know about the breaking point of the controllers, but it seems to me just by looks, and feels the xbox controller is better. It just feels like a solid glove... Thank you, Frostberg- this is what Maximus should've said all along.

Although I don't exactly agree with the sturdiness thingie, I do agree that the Xbox controller feels like a glove. I rarely remember that I'm holding a controller sometimes. That is, when I'm not playing games like DOA3 or Munch that require pressing the surface buttons constantly, but eh, that's my opinion.;)

Shadow Fox
02-13-2002, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by maneatingcow-XBA
Here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=24)

:) lol, MEC; I just may make a topic there for this. Thanx, and I promise this will NEVER happen again.

*sits in corner*