PDA

View Full Version : hardware reviews

addicted_2_xbox
02-09-2002, 11:42 AM
Hey guys, some of the hardware (mainly controllers) i want to buy have no reiviews, so I don't know which to pick. So I'm going to ask you guys which one you think is the best. Please take part in the pole. The three controllers ar: 1) The " Trick Controller " from Pelican Accecories. It is the same thing as the normal one, except sized down and it has rubberized grips. 2) The "Vortex Controller " Elegant design with superior function. Rubber grips and rounded buttons for comfort. Dual motors for variable feedback. Our analog buttons are pressure sensitive to 256 steps. Compatible with analog and digital modes. Available in 3 color schemes. And finally, 3) the " G-shock Control Pad " from Naki USA. Ergonomically designed handgrips leaves a lasting "X" impression in your hand. Light up power indicator. Sturdy, responsive game pad feaures Dual analog ministicks. New Stylized Design with Tested Button Layout. Memory Card compatible pad provides instant access to game saves. Vibration compatible pad provides powerful vibration feedback. Extra long controller cord.

E-Xbox
02-09-2002, 11:57 AM
hey...
i would have to say...
the... OFFICIAL MICROSOFT ONE!
hehe....i know it wasnt a choice
but it is the best....
lata :)