PDA

View Full Version : New Movies Added

bonk
02-09-2002, 03:21 PM
iBonk.com (http://www.ibonk.com) has now been updated with some cool new movies. The best one is of how to get the Banshee in Assault on the Control Room. I've also got movies of how to use the tank as a catapult (no ghost needed) and what happens when you put a Warthog on one of those little elevators. Finally, I've added a section on how I make the movies (which I get questions about every day).

Enjoy.

-bonk

Masta Chief
02-10-2002, 10:10 AM
me xbox is broken..:confused:

BiohazardEHW
02-10-2002, 10:44 AM
I saw those movies the other day, cool stuff man, that catapult thing could be useful for getting in odd places...you should try to get OTM in Blood Glutch like that :)

BiohazardEHW
02-10-2002, 10:46 AM
Oh yeah, I found a much easier way ot making videos for people without a camera. Just record thru the VCR while you play the game. It works and it looks just as good as if you were still playing. Me and my friend did that when playing Red Faction at his house on his shiity PoS2...but it was cool. I just need to find some type of AVI converter hardware, something along the lines of Quick Video Transport or something...

Plewis
02-10-2002, 01:17 PM
I see you beat the maw on legendary. My friend and I played the maw on legendary co-op. We couldn't get the hog to get to the point in five minutes! That is so hard! I saw there was shortcuts though. But we were to tired of playing to try it. I wish we kept playing:confused: . But I wooped him up on multiplayer! Wel actually he kicked my ***:(

bonk
02-10-2002, 01:23 PM
If you play Coop on the last level, both of you should drive a Warthog, then if one dies or flips over, the other player is fine.

The only thing about the catapult is that you go straight up and not over anywhere. Oh, and the reason I died from it is because we had shields turned off.

And the VCR thing works, it's just a matter of getting it into the computer, which would require a DV bridge or a digital camcorder and some software.

-bonk

E Nomini Patri
02-10-2002, 04:00 PM
Nice videos! That's some good quality footage there!

If you do Coop on the Maw and you both drive a Warthog, one of you will get spawned at the top of one of those ridge things, but I guess it works up until there.

:cool:

Masta Chief
02-10-2002, 05:36 PM
The tower thing in Glood Gultch you can get to with a ghost. You can get OTM map too with a ghost. I can't play HALO because my Xbox hard drive went Ghetto...Iam going to EB on wednesday to get it replaced...:D

bonk
02-10-2002, 05:39 PM
Masta Chief, you sorta read my mind. I just now finished recording going up to the tower and then off the map. I'll get that movie up within a day or two and also how to go off of the map on 343 Guilty Spark.

-bonk

Masta Chief
02-10-2002, 06:14 PM
bonk...if you get off the map with the pelican....go to teh left till you find mendez and he is hiding there because he was told to go back ya know. He ran back to the dropship...made a message..and hid above. Also, if you run over to the entrance..and you go down in side..the what looks like marines fighting with the grunts and jackals are actually floating AR's and the explosion is just an explosion no grenade. I landed in there..I was like where are the marines...and all I saw were floating guns that diappeared. And if you go back to the crashed covenenat dropship..there is an explosion and they appear behind you. If you didn't get out the dropship at the beginning I will tell you how. Gof infront of it, jump on the rock, jump ontop of it. Then go near the end. When it turns its but far enough to the land, jump before it takes off. Then just walk along the 2d trees. You have to watch the floating guns and the marine just standing there. If you shoot him in the nads..sometiems he says do I owe you lunch money?!...Man I can't do that anymore since my Xbox went Ghetto:confused:

bonk
02-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Yeah, I noticed the guy just standing there, so I shot him in the movie I made. And I did get up there by way of the Pelican. I'll have to see the floating AR's, sounds pretty funny.

-bonk

Masta Chief
02-10-2002, 06:27 PM
I did this other thing were you go out of the place in halo..I forgot how I did it. There is a spot where you can just drive the warthog up the wall and out the map... Also on guilty spark...if you listen to the guy talking he rambles on and on...if you shoot him once anywhere he dies...There is also a glitch...on the silent cartographer...I was killing marines then they all turn against you...I looked at one of their dead faces...his mouth was stretched out..it looked real nasty. Also I was playing co-op and my friend respawned with no guns...He didn't notice and he died because he thought he had some. The is also away to get out the map on truth and reconcilition...I did it once on co-op it is funny to snipe the guys below. Just kill each other to restock on ammo. They see you..but they can't reach you..It is funny. It involved propping up a turret. Look at tips and trick on www.halo.bungie.org it tells you how there. I did there tips + more that I just happened to stumble over. Plus the ones at i-bonk..which is one of the best fan sites made by one person. It is really good. if you wanna see my old stupid site check out... www.gotenksrealmx.cjb.net

bonk
02-10-2002, 06:39 PM
LOL! I just went around to the tunnel entrance, and the guns were just floating and shooting the convenant! I'll have to record that one. Anyway, I've seen a Marine with the mouth thing before, very weird. Masta Chief, your site is very good, although it has nothing to do with Halo and has pop-up ads (yuck).

-bonk

Masta Chief
02-10-2002, 06:45 PM
I think it stinks...the ads were just there because my stats were low. I have no intrest in DBZ anymore...I would ask if I could help with I-bonk but I can't record things. I am thinking of making just a plan out Xbox tips site. Or something of the sort. This summer I will be making a site for my dads photography though...It should come out good. Thanks for thinking my site is good bonk...but your's is way better :D

Masta Chief
02-10-2002, 06:49 PM
here is an example of the face thing...but the one I saw was more stretched out.

http://www.bungie.net/images/site/halo/outtakes/screenshots/blooper_03.jpg

monkeyman
02-13-2002, 07:37 PM
the guy with the stretched out face whats that around him its really weird its weird ahhhhhhhh

Masta Chief
02-13-2002, 07:55 PM
it is a glitch in programming...it is from the pre-halo system. That is why the motion radar has green blips. So I would guess it is just bad water physics...