PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Fansites

xboxaddict20
08-05-2001, 12:46 AM
Which site do you like the best(besides XboxAddict)?????

Door69
08-05-2001, 12:59 AM
ilike Teamxbox

xboxaddict20
08-05-2001, 01:24 AM
errrr.... why did you change the poll???? the idea was what is the next best fan site after XboxAddict.... we all know XboxAddict is da bomb

EIGamerzX
08-05-2001, 01:03 PM
I changed it so that XBox Addict isn't on the list because it's supposed to be your fav. after Xbox addict he's not trying to get us to switch sites, this is posted at teamxbox too and teamxbox isn't on the list there

Aaron
08-05-2001, 01:46 PM
no no no.. you dont understand, i didnt edit it at all, i said i voted for xboxaddict cause i thought it was funny it was on the list even though he said besides xboxaddict

seth78
08-05-2001, 01:46 PM
I'd probably say funxbox.com after xboxaddict.

do the drew
08-05-2001, 03:26 PM
im confused... i dont understand at all... oh well... i would probably say teamxbox cuase they r close to this one in quality

mordrek
08-05-2001, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Percuvius
xboxaddict is the lamest and least credible of the lot by a universe and a half!

Percuvius... good lord I thought this guy got banned from here but I still see his childish replys posted all over in here so can you please really ban this nintendo bastard child for good!!!........and percuvius do yourself a favor and grow up man if you don't like the x-box bash it at your little nintendo sites or something but this site is for real gamers who like to have conversations in an adult manner so get a life man and leave the x-box forums for people that are here to ask real questions and support what will no doubt be a great system!!!