PDA

View Full Version : NBA,NFL and even NHL games for X-Box

BadA$$Taker
02-10-2002, 12:31 PM
:cool: Sup all.Now im from good old England and am all excited about the release of X-Box on the 15th March and im pritty annoyed it is out so late for us guys over here.Anyway to the point......:cool:

Now i got a few games lined up that i want and it includes Raw and Maximum Chase.While also i dont know there release dates for england and i know that they do not come out on the same day as the X box.So also what game is better to you lot out of NFL Fever,Madden,2k2 and why.(NFL 2k2 that is)

Secondly what is the best NBA game.I dont know too much bout NBA so what will be best for me.Also why.

And do you all think it is worth getting an NHL game im not too interested in NHL but would like to think i have the best 3 sports in America on the X box(Baseball on a computer is boring i think)

Finally what are the release dates for all of them in England(if you dont know then dont worry,But please answer the other questions)

Thankz for any response and the wait is killing me:eek:

DT21
02-10-2002, 02:56 PM
Football - I would go for Fever or Nfl 2k2. If you care about graphics more, go w/ Fever. If not, I would go w/ NFL 2k2 cause I like the gameplay better than Fever.

Basketball - NBA 2k2 is probably the best one out, but Inside Drive is a great game as well(X-box exclusive:)).

Hockey - I'm not that interested in hockey as well, but NHL Hitz is really fun.

Sorry, but don't know the release dates, but I'm assuming they would release around launch time in Europe.