PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a fan of the Outlaw series?

OppiumNitrates
02-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Anyone plan to pick up the new Outlaw Tennis game coming out in a few months?

Xorc1st
02-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Outlaw golf was pretty cool, so yea, its worth renting.

Yellowlab
02-09-2005, 02:18 PM
I have Outlaw Golf 1&2 and Outlaw Volleyball. They're not the best games ever made, but they are entertaining and enjoyable. I'll definitely pick up a copy of Outlaw Tennis. It looks like it'll have lots of game types, characters, XBL support, and custom soundtracks all for under $20. You can't beat that! :hump:

MXracer721
02-10-2005, 09:44 AM
I have Outlaw Golf 1&2 and Outlaw Volleyball. They're not the best games ever made, but they are entertaining and enjoyable. I'll definitely pick up a copy of Outlaw Tennis. It looks like it'll have lots of game types, characters, XBL support, and custom soundtracks all for under $20. You can't beat that! :hump:
20 bucks? im in, i'll prolly get it but if it was 50 i wouldnt. tennis games are fun and with all these features and the fact that its an Outlaw game i'll be getting it.

BlindSniper
02-10-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm staying away from any outlaw game now.

Ever since I bought, played, and pretty much beat outlaw golf, it all has lost appeal. Especially outlaw volleyball.

One thing to watch out for and keep notice in outlaw games is the horrible commentary. Throughout a match you'll probably hear the same phrase at least 10-20 times.

I'm definitely strolling away from this game, and now any other sport game out there.

m4oH
02-10-2005, 05:17 PM
I love the Outlaw Golf game. I play it whenever my uncle and his 2 sons (my cousins) come over. It's a good party game but I wouldn't play it for the SP.

Yellowlab
02-12-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm staying away from any outlaw game now.

Ever since I bought, played, and pretty much beat outlaw golf, it all has lost appeal. Especially outlaw volleyball.

One thing to watch out for and keep notice in outlaw games is the horrible commentary. Throughout a match you'll probably hear the same phrase at least 10-20 times.

I'm definitely strolling away from this game, and now any other sport game out there.

Repeating commentary is a problem for nearly every sports game. Luckily you can turn it off once you've heard it all, and crank up the custom soundtracks. And for extra fun you can get really drunk and make up your own commentary.

I still think for a game priced under $20 that is XBL enabled, has custom soundtracks, plenty of game modes, downloadable content, is a great party game, and has a decent sense of humor that you can't really go wrong. Heck, if you get bored with it in a few months, you can probably pawn it off to someone for at least $10.

OppiumNitrates
02-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Glad to see people enjoy these games . . . Thanks for the feed back ;)