PDA

View Full Version : Get your LAN party on TV

znoog
02-11-2005, 01:34 PM
As part of a CBC television show about gaming in Canada, we want to film a group of friends throwing an XBox LAN party in their home or similar setting.

Do you know of any such parties?

If so, please e-mail me at corey_snook@cbc.ca.

Thanks.

Corey Snook
Associate Producer
CBC Venture, Toronto

Casper
02-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Znoog - welcome to XBA. I'm sure you'll be able to find some serious Canadien gamers around here that would be willing to help out.

and to the others that have posted in here with their 'witty' replies, your posts were deleted. Please only reply to this thread if you are serious, not if you think you can be funny (which you aren't sam).

There's someone on the site that owns 8 Xbox's and 8 copies of most LAN enabled games out there, I'm just having a hard time thinking of his name right now, but Maximus plays with him (XBA member name | Maximus | ) if that will be of any help.

znoog
02-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Right on, thanks for your help.

stormin4
02-11-2005, 05:39 PM
As part of a CBC television show about gaming in Canada, we want to film a group of friends throwing an XBox LAN party in their home or similar setting.

Do you know of any such parties?

If so, please e-mail me at corey_snook@cbc.ca.

Thanks.

Corey Snook
Associate Producer
CBC Venture, Toronto

Feel like making a trip to Texas? I'll put on the biggest lan bash you've ever seen.

Huckleberry
02-11-2005, 06:02 PM
i sent you an email...doubt you'll wanna come to chicago, but you can read about the 3 years of lan parties we've held at my house just by searching for that in these forums.

znoog
02-14-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks very much for your generous offer, but thanks to the XBA Forum we've had several excellent responses from gamers planning XBox LAN parties north of the border. We'll definitely keep you in mind if we need some footage from your neck of the woods.

Cheers,
SNuke

TheOnly
02-14-2005, 05:36 PM
ohhhhhh
and stormin4, i wont be invited, now will I?????
if you feel like coming to Central PA...........im sure my freinds wouldnt mind