PDA

View Full Version : Do My Interview #8 WWE Wrestlemania XXI

Reclaimer
02-13-2005, 09:30 PM
OK, here's your next project. Here is your chance to ask THQ and Studio Gigante questions in regards to Wrestlemania XXI.

I'm doing this differently this time.

You can ask as many questions as you want, keep in mind I'll use as many as I can but I have to make room for other people's questions too.

Format to follow:
name, age--from--- --- asks:

So it'll look like:
Reclaimer-XBA, age 100 from Jupiter, asks:
What would.. blah blah blah?

I'll take screen names or real first names.

Your questions will appear with the answer to them in the published interview.
I'm taking 20-25 questions. I'll add my own as well. Remember to word your questions so it can't be answered with a simple yes or no.

Also, remember that we've had good success with THQ in the past, but sometimes game houses blow us off. So even though I'm sending this in, it may not be answered at all. If it comes back late.. meaning after the game is in stores, we'll run the interview instead of a game review so that's one good thing at least.

So.. get to work. Here's your chance to work for XBA and do what I do here. Here's your chance to directly ask someone about this game the question you wanted to know.

Hop to it.

DocHoliday78
02-13-2005, 09:53 PM
DocHoliday, age 20, from California asks : What was the deciding factor that led to the decision that in career mode the story only continues if you win the match. Also, why only the limited 4 player ability on mutliplayer that has been done since the Nintendo 64 days. I hope you guys get the grappling system down correctly, unlike the other past attempts.....

Reclaimer
02-13-2005, 10:03 PM
Forgot to add something.
Try not to make the questions sound sarcastic.

I hope you guys get the grappling system down correctly, unlike the other past attempts.....

They won't answer that. There are rules and stuff I have to go with.

Rephrase it to something like: How has the grappling system been improved? or something like that.

DocHoliday78
02-13-2005, 10:06 PM
ok fine uhh keep everything the same and just take out that comment lol

Variation-XBA
02-14-2005, 01:18 AM
Variation, Age 23 from Victoria BC, asks:
What LIVE components did you have to limit or not have time to include? (More than 4 players for example)

MerimacHamwich
02-14-2005, 01:55 AM
MerimacHamwich, 20, Calgary Canada

What have you guys done to draw in non-wrestling fans?

WillyV2
02-14-2005, 07:30 AM
Robert, Age 17, from Nova Scotia, Canada asks:
Do you plan on having rewards, or content you can download for the game online?

Robert, Age 17, from Nova Scotia, Canada asks:
How will the controls work, Older style wrestling games used multi-button combinations, or will they be simple combinations like the current Smackdown! games?

Young_Fledgling
02-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Young Fledgling, 18, from Calgary asks:
How do you execute your special move in this game?

I heard to continue through story mode you must win your match. If this is true, is the story mode different everytime? Or is there multiple ways you can go through it?

DocHoliday78
02-16-2005, 01:20 PM
I heard to continue through story mode you must win your match. If this is true, is the story mode different everytime? Or is there multiple ways you can go through it?

Everytime you do story mode you gain random enemies and friends, so in a way it is diffrent becasue not all your matches will be the same but you still have the same goals.........

Reclaimer
02-16-2005, 09:31 PM
OK, only 13-18 more questions to go or I have to can this due to lack of participation.

Young_Fledgling
02-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Is is true the game has been delayed to March 28th? if so, why was it pushed back?

SnoochyBoochy
02-19-2005, 06:32 AM
El Snoocho Bonero, 20, from Halifax asks:

Will Hulk Hogan be a character in the game? If not, how can you expect to sell even a single copy without the greatest wrestler of all time being included?

Feel free to rephrase that question at your own free will. :P

Reclaimer
02-20-2005, 06:48 PM
Out of time for this project. Thanks for helping.
At the moment, I'll use the interview I was making for this game.