PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: The Reckoning in theaters soon!

Shadow20002
02-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Dr Uwe Boll director of "House of the Dead", "Alone in the Dark" and "BloodRayne" answered the following questions on an upcoming project called "Hunter : The Reckoning"! This exclusive interview will hopefully shed some light on what the film is about and how the director will tackle it. It is based on the game with the same title and so far only Donald Sutherland has been added to the cast list.

Question - In the movie "Hunter : The Reckoning" how will you match the perspective that we see in the game?

Dr Boll - We have an extremely well drafted script, it will include skin riders, ghouls and carpenters etc. It is a little complicated but they took care together with the company "White Wolf" to bring all of the game elements on paper.

Continue here... (http://www.insomniacmania.com/news_default.php?id=1396)

Variation-XBA
02-14-2005, 01:14 AM
Please god tell me this is a joke....
How many franchises they going to let him ruin?

Sammael
02-14-2005, 01:36 PM
Its no joke my friend.

thAshAdyOne
02-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Doctor of what? How To Ruin Video Gamers lives? I say we start a petition to bar him from directing as much as a commercial...

BORNGD
02-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Doctor of what? How To Ruin Video Gamers lives? I say we start a petition to bar him from directing as much as a commercial...

i'd sign that petition

WynnFire
02-18-2005, 10:59 PM
They should have asked him why his movies suck so bad and if he is destroying them on purpose. I wonder if he has had any death threats yet and if not, if he wants any.

Reclaimer
02-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Uwe Boll is directing this?
Another movie I won't be seeing.

I'm with Shady.. What exactly is he a doctor of?

Shoua
02-19-2005, 12:15 PM
This sucks way to ruin a great game by making a crappy movie!!!