PDA

View Full Version : Prince Vs. Gaiden

Jojo Juey
02-17-2005, 02:59 PM
Cummon peeps, whatcha think? Ninja Gaiden is what its all about for me, but then POP kicks the knickers too.

CRAYMAN
02-17-2005, 03:06 PM
NO CONTEST! NG whups the Prince's ass. NG is a graphical tour de force. Collision detection and overall polish are unparalleled.

SamSmith
02-17-2005, 06:27 PM
NG all the way, POP doesnt have a chance.... poo to that arabian crap, oriental is the way!!!!

BlindSniper
02-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Ninja gaiden is definitetly the better game, but I was more engrossed in the princes storyline.
Ryu would kick the persia suckas ass anyday. But Prince would just keep rewinding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding, and winding until he gets a cheap shot or something.

RICTA SlOOP

I think I've gone crazy.

Conchord
02-17-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm going with Ryu...but then again...the Prince could just get killed, then rewind and counter...but then again, Ryu's lighjtning fast ninja reflexes would counter that, but then again, the Prince would just rewind again...you get the idea.

Variation-XBA
02-17-2005, 08:18 PM
They are totally different games, how are you trying to compare them?

Ryu vs Sand Time though...

Shadow20002
02-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Well Ruy is the way to go but in force, the Prince win cause he have the ability to slow the time so bye bye little Ryu.

Ninja Scroll
02-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Ninja Gaiden is arguably da Game Of Da Year, and not just on Xbox, but overall!!
It's a classic masterpiece. Da greatest Action game EVER! Flawless gameplay, soundtrack score. Da camera was it's only weaknes, and it was somewhat corrected in da Hurricane Pack downloads. Speaking of Downloads. NG has da best ever on XBL, ever! OXM & EGM agree. It's the most challenging Xbox game ever as well.

I skipped on PoP, though I did cop da sequel. And it's not even in Gaiden's league.

btw, should'nt this thread had been a poll?

m4oH
02-17-2005, 10:24 PM
They are both great games but I'll go with Ninja Scroll.^^

SamSmith
02-18-2005, 04:58 AM
They are totally different games, how are you trying to compare them?

well i wouldnt call them totally different games, at heart they are both action platformers... and both are good... but for me, gaiden stands out so much more

mattgame
02-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Ninja hands down. PoP is getting on my nerves. Endless battles for no reason at all seemingly. Ninja kicked booty for a purpose.

Ninjermy
02-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Ninja Gaiden is just so... amazing. Seriously, its my all timer on the xbox. I played PoP after beating ninja gaiden and was like wtf is this crap. This is nothing compared to ninja gaiden.
So todays lesson children is: never play the best game first because it will make every other game suck by comparison.

Conchord
02-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Ninja Gaiden is arguably da Game Of Da Year, and not just on Xbox, but overall!!
It's a classic masterpiece. Da greatest Action game EVER! Flawless gameplay, soundtrack score. Da camera was it's only weaknes, and it was somewhat corrected in da Hurricane Pack downloads. Speaking of Downloads. NG has da best ever on XBL, ever! OXM & EGM agree. It's the most challenging Xbox game ever as well.

I skipped on PoP, though I did cop da sequel. And it's not even in Gaiden's league.

btw, should'nt this thread had been a poll?

I thought you were dead!

PoP is way too repetative...Gaiden's assortment of weapons and moves makes it unique.

Ninja Scroll
02-18-2005, 10:02 PM
I thought you were dead!

PoP is way too repetative...Gaiden's assortment of weapons and moves makes it unique.

LOL, I will occassionally make a vastly rare appearance! Especially when it involved my uncle Ryu from Ninja Gaiden! :hump:

Conchord
02-18-2005, 11:44 PM
Scroll...I really do miss having to read each one of your sentences twice to fully understand them...where you been?

Ninjermy
02-18-2005, 11:46 PM
Scroll is a ninja. All ninjas agree ninja gaiden is the best thing ever.

Ninja Scroll
02-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Scroll...I really do miss having to read each one of your sentences twice to fully understand them...where you been?

Been busy wit life homie. Work, Billz, and moe workin. Not to meantion a shawty I've been wit foe almost 2 years and we are going through somethings right now.

But you can still find your Role Model on XBL here and there. I've been playin alot of NBA2K5. if it's da last thing I do I will dust off my Halo2 copy and finally get online wit it. Just been addicted to RE4! But im still an XBA'er foe life mang! :cool:

Scroll is a ninja. All ninjas agree ninja gaiden is the best thing ever.

:D honestly, not being biased, PoP2 could'nt hold Ninja Gaiden's Grape Fruits if it had a supersized trash bag. It's not even a contest. :p NAW MEAN!?

Conchord
02-20-2005, 01:57 AM
PoP2 could'nt hold Ninja Gaiden's Grape Fruits if it had a supersized crash bag. It's not even a contest. :p NAW MEAN!?

WOW. I just had an orgasm.

mattgame
02-20-2005, 09:08 AM
WOW. I just had an orgasm.

Was it good for you too? ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Was it good for you too? ;)
:eek: :watchout: :eek: