PDA

View Full Version : Anything else like Ninja Gaiden?

cajuntexan00
02-19-2005, 12:57 PM
This has by far been my favorite xbox game, but now that I've beaten it a couple of times are there any other games out there similar to this?

Ninja Scroll
02-19-2005, 01:21 PM
NO! Nothing out there is in it's league as far as the Action genre is concerned. I would recommend Resident Evil 4 on GC. It's similar in da sense dat no other Action/Adventure title is in RE4's league. Like Capcom said, it's "EVIL EVOLED".
A revoluntionary game dat refreshes da series 10 fold.
Im still hooked on RE4 like crack cocaine mang!

edit: btw, did you download all 3 Ninja Gaiden XBL missions? Da Hurricane Pack 2 is da greatest XBL download ever! I completed on 3! Tecmo never sent me anything for my accomplishments. :watchout:
My XBL tag: "Ninja Scroll" is listed on all 3 as I have a done wat few could.
Look at Hurricane Pack 2's list of gamers who beat it. Last I saw only 3 to 400 Ninja Masters are on da list including yours truly. ;)

Variation-XBA
02-19-2005, 05:44 PM
Yea, get the XBL Hurricane packs , it makes it a whole new game

Shadow20002
02-20-2005, 12:20 AM
Wait for Magatama.

cajuntexan00
02-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Thanks, I haven't downloaded the hurricaine pack yet. I'll give it a try. CT

Ninjermy
02-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Yessss ninja gaiden is the greatest game ever. unfortunaely i sold it before the pack so now i must get it back and DOWNLOAD THE CONTENT. WOO ROCK ONNNNN

rolling stone
02-21-2005, 10:35 PM
I had a love/hate relationship with ninja gaiden. It's really cool and I still play it from time to time, but it's insanely hard and tries your pateince- i still remember getting so pissed off one time i chucked my controller at the wall, fell to my knees, clenched my fists and screamed for like two minutes. but would i do it all over again? sure.

also- someone named "Benny_The_Dude" wrote a review for ninja gaiden on this site and it's absolutely hilarious

SamSmith
02-22-2005, 04:15 PM
but it's insanely hard and tries your pateince- i still remember getting so pissed off one time i chucked my controller at the wall, fell to my knees, clenched my fists and screamed for like two minutes.

thats the beuty of this game!!...

but yeah, NG is in a faniliar genre, but in a league of its own... great game, even if i only rented it!
maybe il get a second hand one

Unreal
02-23-2005, 07:52 PM
This has by far been my favorite xbox game, but now that I've beaten it a couple of times are there any other games out there similar to this?
There is nothing on the Xbox that matches Ninja Gaiden. The only thing that might come close is God Of War. But since that is not on the Xbox we won't get into it :p

m4oH
02-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Can any of you please view my Ninja Gaiden thread (about me getting help with it). Its in the games tips and cheats forum.

Variation-XBA
02-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Can any of you please view my Ninja Gaiden thread (about me getting help with it). Its in the games tips and cheats forum.

Why not read gamefaqs?

Ninjermy
02-25-2005, 09:39 AM
gamefaqs pwns. NINJA GAIDEN PWNS MORE!!!!!! NINJAS>ALL
BAWHHAHA

mattgame
02-25-2005, 11:45 AM
There is no other except you should get the hurricane packs.

Sammael
02-25-2005, 01:28 PM
In a heated battle with one of those stupid worms the camera angle was so bad I got so pissed I quickly packed it up, drove to EB and traded it in.

Cloud Wolf
02-25-2005, 02:28 PM
The only ninja kinda games would be Tenchu that cool but no where near as good.