PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur 2 + Beer =

dysrhythmia
02-10-2002, 09:38 PM
Heaven. :D

Shadow Fox
02-10-2002, 10:03 PM
Soul Calibur 2+ Bacardi 151= Heaven to the nth power...

Killer Instinct 3+ Golden Grain+ Alicia Keys= Heaven to the nth power, and one lucky man... ;)

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

GRAVEDIGGER
02-10-2002, 10:54 PM
SOUL CALUBUR + SMIRNOFF ICE + SEXY FEMALES LIKE TYRA BANKS, HALLE BERRY, SHAKIRA AND ALECIA KEYS, ALL WANTING YOU!= A LIL DOSE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH!!

NOW WE'RE TALKIN!!!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken :mad:

maneatingcow
02-10-2002, 10:56 PM
Killer Instinct 3+ Golden Grain+ Alicia Keys= Heaven to the nth power, and one lucky man...

Hmm... who the hell would be playing KI3 in that equation?

:D

Shadow Fox
02-10-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by maneatingcow-XBA

Hmm... who the hell would be playing KI3 in that equation?

:D Who said I'd be PLAYING KI3? The thought of having the game (and Alicia) is tight as hell as it is....;)

*hands MEC some "female friends" and rum*

*continues pary dream*

Btw, GD- Smirnoff Ice is kickass, just wish it was as strong as it's orignal version with that great taste (Smirnoff 80-proof vodka)...:D

JJaX
02-11-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by dysrhythmia
Heaven. :D

Dont forget Kind Budz!!!

You think just like me!

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 10:18 AM
OKAY DUDES, NINJA'S TURN!:)

Soul Calibur 2 + RAW + 2 hoe's + All Cognac liquor + F'N Show to help me bang out doe's chicken heads! = a priceless experience for da Ninja & F'N Show!:D

With things like dis, who needs a credit card!:cool:

JJaX
02-11-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
OKAY DUDES, NINJA'S TURN!:)

Soul Calibur 2 + RAW + 2 hoe's + All Cognac liquor + F'N Show to help me bang out doe's chicken heads! = a priceless experience for da Ninja & F'N Show!:D

With things like dis, who needs a credit card!:cool:

2 hoes RaW has a nice ring to it ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

2 hoes RaW has a nice ring to it ;)

Dont forget da Cognac slim dawg!:D gotta get dem hoe's drunk, na mean!:cool:

JJaX
02-11-2002, 11:02 AM
"Eww, You so Crazy JJaX" - Drunk Ho

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 12:13 PM
Man, this has to be my all time favorite thread...it mentions profound intoxication...what a deal!!! :D

Here I go: Halo + On-line action via Gamespy + Two buddies + Full size keg with tubes feeding directly to our mouths :D

Who needs chicks when you are playing vids? :confused:

shererboat
02-11-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Here I go: Halo + On-line action via Gamespy + Two buddies + Full size keg with tubes feeding directly to our mouths :D

sorry max, but i gotta one up on ya, coz i can ALWAYS fit dem hoes into my equation

.....and jjax can bring da kind on by anytime:p

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by shererboat

sorry max, but i gotta one up on ya, coz i can ALWAYS fit dem hoes into my equation

.....and jjax can bring da kind on by anytime:p

Dude, I don't know about you, man...but, the last thing that is on my mind while playing an intense game of Halo is getting horizontal with a chick. But, that's just me :D

Besides, I'm married...and my wife and her sorority friends come over and fan my XBox with large palm tree leaves in the nude to keep my XBox cool :D

shererboat
02-11-2002, 12:56 PM

Dude, I don't know about you, man...but, the last thing that is on my mind while playing an intense game of Halo is getting horizontal with a chick. But, that's just me :D

Besides, I'm married...and my wife and her sorority friends come over and fan my XBox with large palm tree leaves in the nude to keep my XBox cool :D

no need to get horizontal, coz theres nothin wrong with gettin scully while playin halo.....though im sure ur sniping skills would be off a lil, hahaha!!:eek:

.....sounds like i need a female crew to take care of my xbox though, im sure itd enjoy it!!!

Shadow Fox
02-11-2002, 01:30 PM

no need to get horizontal, coz theres nothin wrong with gettin scully while playin halo.....though im sure ur sniping skills would be off a lil, hahaha!!:eek:

.....sounds like i need a female crew to take care of my xbox though, im sure itd enjoy it!!! hehee, I hate to admit it, but I've already tried this with Halo and Smash DX. F#@ks your whole game up, but it's d@mn fun!!! Ah man, dome from two broads, liquor in one hand, and a controller in your other hand is the life...;)

Try it driving too; but be careful- if the head's too good, she'll make you wreck your whip!!!

JJaX
02-11-2002, 01:48 PM
Getting Brain on the road is easy. Just make sure to keep your eyes open and dont let trucks pass you ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 01:59 PM

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude! This is a party Ninja aint trying to attend! Waximus and his boy toy friends might try to get me drunk with their Duff Beer and do some funny stuff to me:eek:

Yo waxy, if their aint no hoe's or stripper count your side kick Ninja out kid!:D :)

JJaX
02-11-2002, 02:02 PM
Theres always room for whomb!

JJaX

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 02:02 PM

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude! This is a party Ninja aint trying to attend! Waximus and his boy toy friends might try to get me drunk with their Duff Beer and do some funny stuff to me:eek:

Yo waxy, if their aint no hoe's or stripper count your side kick Ninja out kid!:D :)

I'm married...so, I guess I don't get all that crazy about strippers...unless it's her :D

shererboat
02-11-2002, 02:08 PM
Theres always room for whomb!

JJaX

especially strippers;) !!!!

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 02:11 PM

I'm married...so, I guess I don't get all that crazy about strippers...unless it's her :D

SO SHE'S GONNA STRIP FOR DA BOYZ AND YOUR HERO NINJA JUBEI?:D

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 02:13 PM

SO SHE'S GONNA STRIP FOR DA BOYZ AND YOUR HERO NINJA JUBEI?:D

No, just for me only :D But, don't worry, dude...you can always undress Snow White with your eyes ;)

JJaX
02-11-2002, 02:27 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAAH
Snow white and JuNK

BWhaHhHAhHA

And i thought you were a Ninja! Bow your head in shame and hold this steaming bowl of soup with your wrist.

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 02:35 PM

No, just for me only :D But, don't worry, dude...you can always undress Snow White with your eyes ;)

Okay with da Snow White jokes little maxi-mad-imus!
Im like dis, I thought we were bro's waxy?!
You mean your side kick ninja cant get a lap dance?:eek:
Aint like imma try anything,.............. atleast not when your looking!
:D

This is to Mrs. Waximus ;) lol!!!

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 02:38 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAAH
Snow white and JuNK

BWhaHhHAhHA

And i thought you were a Ninja! Bow your head in shame and hold this steaming bowl of soup with your wrist.

Um..:confused: ... I may own da Snow White DVD but im still your hero & role model too, right jjax? Im still your hero d@mmit!! JJjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxx!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: ...... worship me bro! Im NInja Jubei d@mn you! Im da coolest!

JJaX
02-11-2002, 02:42 PM
Go assasinate someone in these forums ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 02:52 PM
Go assasinate someone in these forums ;)

lol, give me a name bro! And that SUCKA is fanito! Na mean!:cool:

JJaX
02-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Ill summon you when the time is needed :Cool:

GRAVEDIGGER
02-11-2002, 08:11 PM
Aight let tha GRAVEDIGGER get this str8, so we got the NINJA alliance here who will assasinate all who dare diss, aight i'll admit, this i like, this is one of the many reasons why i like coming to this forum, simply because of guys like MAXIMUS, NINJA SCROLL, THE F'N SHOW, DT21 and good ol' JJAX..lol..ya'll bwoys be wilin' but it is funny when ya'll do..and yo Maximus, dam man from what i've been hearing is you and NINJA are road-dawgs, so how come you cant hook the man up with a lap dance, i mean not from the ol' wifey but what about those other dam colege girls!!

and JJAX i feel you dawg, no party is complete without the HOES!!!!!!, then you know is a surity with the hoes that gettin' head is a must!!
HOLLA BACK,1!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

JJaX
02-12-2002, 10:10 AM
ehheheeh Grave digger you cool with JJaX, you cool with almost everyone here. Anyone hatin on me or my squad is a chump b1tch (yeah i see you) . Its fun to rag on each other here, In fact i like saying dumb stuff and picking on people more then talking bout video games :D I think these forums are by far the best Xbox forums out there, And forums are a cool means of finding cool people just to shoot the s4it with ya know?

Im a good ol time, But i know what im talking about when it comes to games too ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 10:13 AM
Ill summon you when the time is needed :Cool:
LOL:D cooooooool!:cool:
Cause you know his ass will be grass, and im gonna smoke it!:D

shererboat
02-12-2002, 10:15 AM

Im a good ol time, But i know what im talking about when it comes to games too ;)

das right big perm....i mean big worm......lol

its all bout da fun & games......:D

JJaX
02-12-2002, 10:17 AM

das right big perm....i mean big worm......lol

its all bout da fun & games......:D

Weed + booze just enhance the fun factor!

Halo High & druNK is the shiznizilbamboozle.

shererboat
02-12-2002, 10:25 AM

Weed + booze just enhance the fun factor!

Halo High & druNK is the shiznizilbamboozle.

thats right my nizzle....

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 10:59 AM
I don't smoke the gonja....Those days are over...it's all about beer...and lots of it :D

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 11:18 AM
I don't smoke the gonja....Those days are over...it's all about beer...and lots of it :D

gonja? Well, da hero of da addict smokes nothing and I have been sober for some time now! If I get drunk how will I be able to focus on bashing anyone who tries to attack our beloved Xbox in our forums?!:eek: