PDA

View Full Version : DVD Issues

MaddenFanatic
02-11-2002, 11:02 AM
Ok, i have heard from a few prople that the DVD playback kit will cause probelms while playing any game.
i also heard this to be an issue on the PS2.
Now i didnt have any problems until this weekend when one of my games froze.
Does anyone know if playing DVD's will screw up the XBOX?

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Check out my thread yo! I have an issue with my Snow White DVD. It's only a select few, but the DVD kit will have no effect on any of yourDVD movies:)

smilebitxb
02-11-2002, 11:06 AM
I havent had any problems and that is the only DVD player I have. I dont think it will do anything at all.

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 12:06 PM
I watched Gladiator with no problems. Great movie...sure blows the crap out of Snow White, eh, Ninja? ;)

LynxFX
02-11-2002, 12:27 PM
It has been documented that Snow White has a problem with alot of DVD players, not just the xbox or ps2. This is an authoring problem, not a dvd player problem.

This is what happens when the dvd author ignores the standards and tries their own thing.

Madden:

No, playing dvd's will not ruin your xbox in any way.

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 12:30 PM
Someone needs to run over to Ninja Scroll's house and beat his ass up for wanting to watch Snow White anyway! :D ehehe ;)

LynxFX
02-11-2002, 12:42 PM
Snow White is a classic and the dvd is one of the best there is. They actually went through and remastered and cleaned every frame of it for the dvd. It looks beautiful. :)

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Snow White is a classic and the dvd is one of the best there is. They actually went through and remastered and cleaned every frame of it for the dvd. It looks beautiful. :)

Lynxfx...dude, I'm trying to stir up Ninja! You aren't helping me very much, man! hehe :)

LynxFX
02-11-2002, 12:57 PM
hehe, I know. Ain't I a stinker? Oh wait, that is from Warner Brother's cartoons. We are harping on Disney.

RudedogX
02-11-2002, 01:20 PM

For some reason I am very, very disturbed by this statement above!:confused:

GokuX
02-11-2002, 03:11 PM

Snow White is a classic and the dvd is one of the best there is. They actually went through and remastered and cleaned every frame of it for the dvd. It looks beautiful.
above!

Hehe it must be such a magical and gorgous movie.

JJaX
02-11-2002, 03:17 PM

You wants your Lucky Charms back dont Cho?

LynxFX
02-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Hi-Ho........Hi-Ho

Hugh_Jass
02-12-2002, 09:37 AM

I trust that is the liquor talking? ;)

thunderkiss2k1
02-12-2002, 09:54 PM
Personally, I like "The Fast and the Furious" :)