PDA

View Full Version : what happened to brute force???

yall
02-11-2002, 11:59 AM
i went to microsofts game web site, and a search yielded nothing. i tried digitalanvil.com, and it took me to the same web site. please tell me that they didnt ax this game. i'll be really p!ssed off.

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 12:05 PM
yall...I'm sure they didn't ax Brute Force. It was on one of the recent demos from the official XBox magazine.

When I read the title of this post, I freaked out! Because, Brute Force is my most highly anticipated game over all of the ones coming out :D Also, Unreal Championship and Project Ego...in that order.

DenniZz81
02-11-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
yall...I'm sure they didn't ax Brute Force. It was on one of the recent demos from the official XBox magazine.

When I read the title of this post, I freaked out! Because, Brute Force is my most highly anticipated game over all of the ones coming out :D Also, Unreal Championship and Project Ego...in that order.

hey.. we in sweden dont get that mag yet.. was the demo on brute force a playable one or just a video?
did it look GOOD?

l Maximus l
02-11-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by DenniZz81

hey.. we in sweden dont get that mag yet.. was the demo on brute force a playable one or just a video?
did it look GOOD?

Dude, DenniZz...check it out right here:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,537531,00.html

Warning: Prepare to urinate your pants! :D

XBOXgamer13
02-11-2002, 01:30 PM
Im predicting Brute Force will gonna rock for sure!

Afro_Boy
02-11-2002, 09:40 PM
I kinda thought it looked like Tom Clancy's old games where you have to strategically put your team members in so there are where they need to be at the right time... I hated that sp i hope it doesnt. Ill probably buy the game anyway:confused:

Afro Aura
02-11-2002, 10:05 PM
Hey I see one of the Bros are on welcome to the Afro scene, I was wonder about the video that was on the OXM disk I hope these were the graphics of the game and not one of the PS2 "I know how to do CGI movies"

and wheres my Raw is War WWF game I want it NOW!!!!

XBOXgamer13
02-12-2002, 09:27 AM
I'm predicting for an online play for this game