PDA

View Full Version : Post Wreckless Cheats and Hints Here!

FpS_PhReeK
02-11-2002, 05:08 PM
I am loving this game....

The major complaints that I am hearing are that the game is hard,,,,, and too short,,,, has no multiplayer,,,, and has no free drive mode.

But geez this game is pretty and I think that it drives like an arcade game. I am stunned by the photo-realistic nature of this game.... When ever I want to show off the Xbox to my PS2 friends I can pop this bad boy in and say....."man... we are like 5 months into software development,,, imagine what is coming down the pipe!"

Anyhoooooooo, Post any cheats or hints will ya! Hopefully someone discovers a free roam mode or a new car or something.

PhReeK out!

nascarfan515
02-13-2002, 02:58 PM
Get the strategy guide.it tells how to unlock every vehicle,gives you maps,schortcuts and tips how to beat the mission(game):cool:

FpS_PhReeK
02-14-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by nascarfan515
Get the strategy guide.it tells how to unlock every vehicle,gives you maps,schortcuts and tips how to beat the mission(game):cool:

What do you work for PRIMA or something? The whole point of a forum is to exchange information quickly and easily without cost.

PhReeK out!

nascarfan515
02-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by FpS_PhReeK

What do you work for PRIMA or something? The whole point of a forum is to exchange information quickly and easily without cost.

PhReeK out!
NO i do not work for prima or something.But anyway the guide tells u alot of info( :mad: now u hurt my feelings:mad: )

Frostberg
02-16-2002, 05:45 PM
you can use the filters while in the game...15 and 16 look awesome while playing...seems like a carton thing, and still fun...just to look at the environment and crash into things with the effects on...