PDA

View Full Version : Is the future this bleak?

Jojo Juey
03-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Yikes! I was so enthused when I got my power box that I told myself no matter what-the next Xbox would slaughter Sony-and continued to be certain of this glorious future until about two weeks ago, when sickening doubt entered my mind. So many rumors are going on, but most of them all agree that the new Xbox is gonna be the *****cat (cat optional) system. Whats going on? First Bush gets (re)elected, now this? If the PS3 runs better than the Xbox, I'm gonna become an anarchist and move to France. This is bull excrement! :bang:

Sammael
03-01-2005, 02:50 PM
First off, there is no political conversation allowed on this board, so you assertion that Bush being re-elected is bad, isn't needed here.

Secondly no one knows anything about Xbox2 yet except the code name is Xenon. Wait until E3 before you **** your pants.

SamSmith
03-01-2005, 04:13 PM
ahh, calm down sam :)
hes new... but yeah, sammales right... no political discussion is allowed by the mods!
but anyway
welcom to xba... and dont worry... dont get your hopes donwn.. there is plenty of info suggesting that the ps3 will be blown away by xbox2, in every way.. including tech specs:)... and that will be the case

Variation-XBA
03-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Who cares what system "beats" any other system in numbers. If you find the games fun and enjoy it, does it matter than a different system has sold more? Play the god damn games, not the systems.

AlphaRaptor
03-01-2005, 09:54 PM
It'll take a LOT to get me away from Halo 3.

SamSmith
03-02-2005, 04:56 AM
does it matter than a different system has sold more? Play the god damn games, not the systems.
im afraid it does matter which system sells more... the mosre system sales means that theree will be more demand for games, and that means you will see more games for that system... and posibally more people taking risks.

when a system doesnt sell much , it tends to
a relitivly slow, and small selection of games.. and less developers will develop for the system.. the gamescube is a perfect example. a great console, with great nintendo exclusives, but it just hasnt really took off as much as ps2 or xbox (apart from in japan)

CarGuy
03-02-2005, 05:37 AM
If you think the PS3 is better when they're both out then get the PS3.. I dont see what the big deal is..