PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Dark Enemy
03-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Is it just me or where some of the questions asked in the Rambow six interview worthless. Question like "will it be online" :rofl: or "will it have co op" Thats just to name a few..

Variation-XBA
03-02-2005, 10:25 AM
You should know by now people arn't always the brightest :)

SamSmith
03-02-2005, 04:14 PM
i already said that to one of the guys who asked that... 'will it be online?'

This series owes its popularity to online!! of course!! BAAAHHH!

m4oH
03-02-2005, 04:37 PM
This thread rocks. But yeah people did ask some pretty frickin retarded questions.

Reclaimer
03-02-2005, 11:57 PM
All I can say is that you can blame the members if you don't like the questions.
The interview was a completely member submission project. I went over the question allotment and snuck in two of my own because I was interested in the game.

The way I saw it, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

No, I'm kidding.
Anyway, anyone had the opportunity to ask, but only a few did so thats what I had to work with, and I still had to make some slight editing and weed out some things.
They completely blew off a question that Flood asked. The one about a T-shirt and a special game package edition? They just ignored it, so I had to cut it out.

Besides.. if you think you can do interviews better, you can have my job. Right now, and I'm serious because in 29 days, I won't be doing this anymore.
I'll call Stephen up and say.. here. This guy is going to replace me because I'm leaving. Of course, Stephen will say "WTF, eh? What's this aboot?"
He's Canadian, you know.
And he'll probably say no.

But, the point is.. I can only work with what you give me sometimes. You don't like it, ask a better question next time. Maybe, actually submit something next time. None of these questions were surprises. Everyone knew what they'd essentially be when I took the thread down.

I like doing member submitted interviews, but it does come with a risk.
But, I'm not going to discount someone's opportunity to ask a question to a game designer as long as I can articulate that's a reasonable question to ask.

SamSmith
03-03-2005, 10:19 AM
All I can say is that you can blame the members if you don't like the questions.
The interview was a completely member submission project. I went over the question allotment and snuck in two of my own because I was interested in the game.

The way I saw it, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

No, I'm kidding.
Anyway, anyone had the opportunity to ask, but only a few did so thats what I had to work with, and I still had to make some slight editing and weed out some things.
They completely blew off a question that Flood asked. The one about a T-shirt and a special game package edition? They just ignored it, so I had to cut it out.

Besides.. if you think you can do interviews better, you can have my job. Right now, and I'm serious because in 29 days, I won't be doing this anymore.
I'll call Stephen up and say.. here. This guy is going to replace me because I'm leaving. Of course, Stephen will say "WTF, eh? What's this aboot?"
He's Canadian, you know.
And he'll probably say no.

But, the point is.. I can only work with what you give me sometimes. You don't like it, ask a better question next time. Maybe, actually submit something next time. None of these questions were surprises. Everyone knew what they'd essentially be when I took the thread down.

I like doing member submitted interviews, but it does come with a risk.
But, I'm not going to discount someone's opportunity to ask a question to a game designer as long as I can articulate that's a reasonable question to ask.
rec, noone does interviews as well as you! :cheers:

your idea for member interaction with the interviews was great... your great!

CarGuy
03-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Did anybody ask if it will have guns? I want to know if it will have guns. Guns with bullets.

Chaotic
03-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Nice avatar Nub! Please don't say that's a picture of you :rofl:

Dark Enemy
03-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Nice avatar Nub! Please don't say that's a picture of you :rofl:

Its me brother.

Recliamer: I know its not you. Im just referring to the members asking stupid questions. Hell I didnt ask so I have no room to talk, but common, Is it online lmao