PDA

View Full Version : I Just bought Raw

berries69
02-12-2002, 01:16 AM
I got Raw at 12 midnight at my local Wal-Mart
I got school tomorrow so i couldnt play it much but what i did play
oh my gosh this game kicks a**.I didnt get to try any other modes besides 1 on 1 but just that was so addictive.If you dont believe me than i'll post pics of the front and back covers and the disc its self if u want but by the time u reply u will probaly already have a copy in your hands.

J Dub
02-12-2002, 02:25 AM
Post a pic of you holding the box in one hand and holding the disk in another hand. Make sure we can see your face.

If this is true, congratulations on getting it man! You're one of the first!

AvedisZ
02-12-2002, 12:17 PM
You Liar.

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 02:49 PM
It doesn't come out until tomorrow...lol

J Dub
02-12-2002, 03:34 PM
Wrong. It's out today. Just hard to get because none of the stores have received the shipment.

DT21
02-12-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Xx J Dub 2k xX
Wrong. It's out today. Just hard to get because none of the stores have received the shipment.
So that means it's not out yet right?

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:20 PM
You guys can believe me or not but its true and to prove it ive scanned the front and back cover of the box and the disc its self.
Now forthe people that believe that im telling the truth and that maybe got one as early as i did.
When i play hardcore matches i cant find out how to climb up the ladders or put somebody through a table.If you know share the knowledge.

Front and Back covers:

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:21 PM
You guys can believe me or not but its true and to prove it ive scanned the front and back cover of the box,the disc its self and even the receit.
Now forthe people that believe that im telling the truth and that maybe got one as early as i did.
When i play hardcore matches i cant find out how to climb up the ladders or put somebody through a table.If you know share the knowledge.

Front and Back covers:

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:23 PM
You guys can believe me or not but its true and to prove it ive scanned the front and back cover of the box,the disc its self and even the receit.

Book:

DT21
02-12-2002, 04:25 PM
You can't climb the ladder.

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:26 PM
You guys can believe me or not but its true and to prove it ive scanned the front and back cover of the box and the disc its self.

Front and Back covers:

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:30 PM

Disc:

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:33 PM
Sorry bout the repeated post before it would take my pic and it kept takin what i wrote.

Book:

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:36 PM
Front and Back covers:

DT21
02-12-2002, 04:38 PM
Cool man, you scanned the disc...hehe.

berries69
02-12-2002, 04:42 PM
And if that isnt enough heres the receipt.
Notice the date at the bottom 2/12/02
And the time 00:23:25 meaning 12:23
If that isnt enough proof im sorry

AvedisZ
02-12-2002, 04:51 PM
Video Game, gee that must be RAW!

berries69
02-12-2002, 05:28 PM
Still don't believe
My friend is comin over with his digital camera and im gonna take pics of me hold the disc,box and im gonna take a pic of me playing the game.

AvedisZ
02-12-2002, 05:45 PM
How do I know that the picture is YOU?

berries69
02-12-2002, 06:39 PM
Me holdin the box and disc.

berries69
02-12-2002, 06:40 PM
Me playing Raw.

berries69
02-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Another pic of me playing Raw.

berries69
02-12-2002, 06:49 PM
This one is for you AvedisZ.

TokenBoy232
02-12-2002, 07:30 PM
so how is it?

studepaber
02-12-2002, 08:30 PM
so is the game all it's cracked up to be??????? have you played 6 man rumble yet? lol I'm way too hyped about this game I'm gonna soil myself....how good is the create a player mode? lol ah well I hope it's kewl!

Horizon
02-12-2002, 09:51 PM
**** lol he got you by holding a sign with your Forum name lol

Clever work.

berries69
02-12-2002, 11:03 PM
I think Raw is a probaly the hardest wrestling game i've ever played in my life.Man the comp. is tough i was playing earlier today cause like i said earlier i couldnt play it much last night and i was like dang how come i cant win,and i looked at the settings and it was on normal so i set it to easy just till i get used to it.And that it does,the controls are pretty different compared to past wrestling games.Someone asked me how is the Battle Royal with 6 people in the ring well thats one feature they took out.You can only have 4 people in the ring at the same time.
Yeah i was a little disappointed with a few things like no blood,no ladder,cage or table matches.
Its pretty cool how the semi-victory can just change hands.I was playing as Austin and i was against Rock and i grabbed a chair and just started wailing the sh*t out of him and my crowd meter shot up almost all the way till he was able to be pinned and i kept doing it and my crowd meter started to go down so i dropped the chair and went fora pin.1-2--2count it was so close it reminded me so much of the real thing cause you can see the 3 bout ready to pop up and it says 2 count i was pi**ed cause i thought it would be my first win.
I've created two wrestlers so far myself and just a funny one called Hillbilly Bob.He has a mullet and all.Yes a mullet is a hair style in the CAW.
The CAW is so sool you can edit everything bout your character even on their entrance you can edit every single light on the walk way every kind of light thats in the arena period.You can some what mix intro's cause i got Hillbilly Bob coming in on Takers cycle and pyro just exploding all over it looks pretty cool if i do say so myself.The only down fall to the CAW is that theres not much to choose from but i think u can unlock more thing though.
I think i've said enough for right now if you got question just ask.
My brother is playing PGR right now so i got time haha.

xtr0n187
02-13-2002, 02:20 AM
Bro i just saw what berries posted, and thats cool. I didnt doubt him one bit. I know a ***** in columbus ohio who got hers 3 days ago from funcoland thanks to her boy with the hook up. I dont like how you kids were all jumping down homey's neck grillin him for proof. The game was released on the 12th. Some stores had it before then but couldnt sell it till the 12th.Guy at wal-mart in my area was putting em out last night at about 2 am. So all you haters feel stupid now

I think thats it's funny how people want to just see the proof and no one posted a question, they just wanted actual proof. **** that i say. I just want to know berries .....Do the guys stay down for a substantial amount of time after say a devastating move, like a finisher or through a table if its later in the match?

AvedisZ
02-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Logo (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=61548)

Ok you win. You do own Raw.

berries69
02-14-2002, 08:59 AM
This is refering to the question xtr0n187 asked about if the wrestlers stay down for awhile after performing a move or going through a table.And the answer is YES!.At first not as much,but after they get their a** kicked for a little while than perform your special or any hard hitting move they will just lay there lifeless while your kicking the sh*t out of them.

Spaztic
02-14-2002, 09:22 AM
sometimes after I pull off my special, the other person just hops backup.....kinda stupid!