PDA

View Full Version : Its time to play, WWF Raw!

fear_this
02-12-2002, 07:24 AM
To bad im in school. today is the daywhen Raw comes out. I cant wait. :)

Nato King
02-12-2002, 09:03 AM
I am going to get WWf Raw tomorrow so past me my controller and give me the rock and look out. I am going to be a wwf freck all weekend.:eek: :eek: :eek:

XBOXgamer13
02-12-2002, 09:15 AM
Does anyone have this game already?

fear_this
02-12-2002, 09:29 AM
God maybe.... :)

XBOXgamer13
02-12-2002, 09:34 AM
this game will kick the h@ll out of smackdown for sure

gula
02-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I am in school and with money in my wallet (for the first time, I usually just spend it).

As soon as I get out of school I'm heading to my local EB/Circuit City/Best Buy/Toys R' Us/KB Toys and picking it up.

But I have to wait 4 more hours...:( :( :( :(

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 10:18 AM
HOW the hell are you little roody poo's supposed to learn in school if your all on the internet posting in da forum dat Ninja Jubei made famous?!
Then again, im at work posting like eeeeevery diizza!:D
I cant wait for RAw too, I already payed for mine in full, so it's just a matter of them SUCKA's getting the shipment in today or tomorrow!:)

gula
02-12-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
HOW the hell are you little roody poo's supposed to learn in school if your all on the internet posting in da forum dat Ninja Jubei made famous?!
Then again, im at work posting like eeeeevery diizza!:D
I cant wait for RAw too, I already payed for mine in full, so it's just a matter of them SUCKA's getting the shipment in today or tomorrow!:)

This is my free time.

Only 30 minutes left.

Out to lunch, later.

batman46st
02-12-2002, 10:39 AM
u guys think this game will be absolutly sold out by next monday.

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 10:43 AM
I really hate to be the dude that is giving Raw some bad news, but, Gamespot gave RAW a fair rating at 6.5!!!

Check it out right here: http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,454283,00.html

I hope they are wrong on this...They've been wrong in the past....but, if you want to see their video review, click here...it's on the top:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,454283,00.html

Included in this review is a comment that there is absolutely no blood or crowd interaction. By the sounds of this review, it doesn't appear that WWF Raw will live up to it's hype. I really hope it does!!! And, I hope they are wrong!

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
I really hate to be the dude that is giving Raw some bad news, but, Gamespot gave RAW a fair rating at 6.5!!!

Check it out right here: http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,454283,00.html

I hope they are wrong on this...They've been wrong in the past....but, if you want to see their video review, click here...it's on the top:

Included in this review is a comment that there is absolutely no blood or crowd interaction. By the sounds of this review, it doesn't appear that WWF Raw will live up to it's hype. I really hope it does!!! And, I hope they are wrong!

YOU HAD BETTER BE WRONG D@MMIT!!!!!!!!!!!:( :confused: :(

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by batman46st
u guys think this game will be absolutly sold out by next monday.

Not to be c0cky or anything, but I feel the games first shipment will sell out in the first day yo! Maybe the second one too! There is so much excitement in the gaming community for this title.
Im just wondering where the hell is all of THQ's RAW commercials at? :confused: Cheap b@stards!

Chaotic
02-12-2002, 11:35 AM
I just picked up my copy from EB, **** is it sweet.

Graphics are amazing along with the sounds. Gameplay is great for the type of graphics this game has.

I recommend this game to any wrestling fans.

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 11:48 AM

YOU HAD BETTER BE WRONG D@MMIT!!!!!!!!!!!:( :confused: :(

lol...not me! I hope that Gamespot is wrong! To be dead honest, I have never been a Wrestling video game fan, but, WWF Raw looks like the exception! The graphics look utterly amazing...but, watch Gamespot's video review...you can tell that the dude is picking it apart and focussing on the negative things when there seems to also be an abundance of amazing things!

I mean, every game has it's flaws...even Halo (like, adding more weapons and mutli-player levels, etc)..but, we all know Halo is the best game on the planet. WWF Raw most certainly could be in a similar situation...in other words, it could have so many positive things that overshadow the negative things so much that it won't matter.

I will have to admit, I was a little surprised that they said that there is no blood in Raw. By looking at the Screenshots, it seemed to me that I saw blood :confused:

Dark-one187
02-12-2002, 12:06 PM
Gamespot are illiterate fools they diss like the xbox big time, the owner of gamespot is the same of the Official Playstation mag.... Oh well

batman46st
02-12-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Screw them this game will make it im confident with or without blood this game will not be sold short so quick let players REAL PLAYERS like us. Give this game a try Ninja my thoughts are exactly I also think this game will be sold out by the first week.
6.5 now right wat the hell, Gerald<~review guy of gamespot stated some awesome facts about wwf raw that more than make up for the blood not being included if infact it isn't included. I read something about being able to embarass a player by taking his own gear in a match........ I'm pretty sure when people start playing this there rate will change to 8.5 thats the lowest i think it'll go... LETS HAVE FAITH GUYS

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 01:41 PM
I really hope it's a solid game...And, I really hope it will live up to all the hype. I doubt that I will buy it only because I own games that I haven't even played yet...but, if it lives up to all the hype, I will definately buy it. If anything, I will definately rent it. It just looks too cool not to atleast check out. :)

Myth-One
02-12-2002, 01:47 PM
Yo max, look attheir previous track records on wrestling games. No mercy 6, revenge 6 etc. The only games that garnered decent scores were the smackdown series with 8's i believe

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Myth-One
Yo max, look attheir previous track records on wrestling games. No mercy 6, revenge 6 etc. The only games that garnered decent scores were the smackdown series with 8's i believe

Interesting points, Myth...I know I will rent it first, however. If I like it, I will definatly buy it! I already know I will like it, but, I just want to make sure before I drop 50 bones on it. I'm training myself to withstand temptation by renting games first...I want to be more selective in buying games, espeically after buying Bloodwake. Man, that game is a HUGE disappointment. I played it for over 2 hours when I first got it...and, I kept waiting for it to get better...so, I played it, again, for another 2 hours and it still never got more interesting. I didn't even like it in the beginning. So, because of this, I'm learning to be more careful and just rent games first. Besides, I already have a couple games that I haven't even played yet! But, I will definatley rent RAW...and have a few buddies over when I do :)

BiohazardEHW
02-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Whoever plays as The Rock, Triple H, or any of those mainstream fággots deservs a kick in the head for being go stupid, make your own guy and teach some of those jobbers some real wrestling moves...something other than a punch...something that you wont see on a soap opera.

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 02:29 PM
Props to Batman46st! Your right slim dawg. It's about US, da real gamers. Not some slack jawed off brand review writers being biased because they have nothing better to do. For all we know Sony could be paying these SUCKA's off to give Xbox games half ass scores!:mad:
But who would you really believe! A Gamespot review punk? Or the real ballers at XboxAddict?
When we play the game tomorrow and post our opinions that will be all that matters. period.

NOW CAN U DIG DAT? SUUUUUUUUUUCKA!!!!!!!!!!

:)

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 02:43 PM
Props to Batman46st! Your right slim dawg. It's about US, da real gamers. Not some slack jawed off brand review writers being biased because they have nothing better to do. For all we know Sony could be paying these SUCKA's off to give Xbox games half ass scores!:mad:
But who would you really believe! A Gamespot review punk? Or the real ballers at XboxAddict?
When we play the game tomorrow and post our opinions that will be all that matters. period.

NOW CAN U DIG DAT? SUUUUUUUUUUCKA!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Amen :D

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by prominant
every store has it but aint sellin it until the 13th which is tommorow.....im tellin my moms to pick it up in the morning.

Nice! Yeah, dude...TELL your mom to get it :D That's classic ;)

But, seriously, I agree...it would be wise to get to the store early...it'll be sold out before it hits the shelves! :)

DT21
02-12-2002, 04:54 PM
Wow, World Tour only got a 5.7:(. That game was totally wreaking of awesomeness, I think I played that game more than a 100 hours:).

Kid Ryan
02-12-2002, 09:07 PM
Give me a break Biohazard. No one wants to hear you rant about how much the WWF sucks. If you don't like, don't watch it. We don't want to hear your crap here.