PDA

View Full Version : anyone own raw?

Spaztic
02-12-2002, 11:33 AM
just wondering if anyone had a chance to play RAW yet? What are you impressions? Would you reccomend this game to others? I for one am a fan of wrestling so I am going to buy it...but if someone would like to put up a review I would greatly appriciate it. Let us know some details!

Boooo
02-12-2002, 01:51 PM
I searched for the game all day and i didnt find it, oh well i just hope i will get it tomorrow

DT21
02-12-2002, 02:41 PM
What stores did you check BOOO?

AvedisZ
02-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Video Game Review says Raw is coming out the 19th!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

LIARS (http://www.videogamereview.com/reviews/Microsoft_X-Box/Sports/moreinfo_2356.asp)

berries69
02-12-2002, 05:24 PM
Even though some people don't believe i got Raw last night it dont matter i'll post what i think of the game.
Sound:The sound and music in the game are to a tee.When wrestlers get hit with objects they make an aww sound although alot of the wrestlers sound the same but its not that big of a deal.
Gameplay:I'll admitt it does take some time getting used to i still havent really gotten used to it.I havent won a match yet,bringin me to the AI.The AI in this game is probaly the best i've seen in any game.Its so dang hard.I'm also still trying to figure out how to put people through tables.
Create-a-Wrestler:The CAW is pretty good not lot to choose from apperance wise but you can edit just about everything else.My fav. thing about the CAW is your able to customize your intro.I made a guy called Hillbilly Bob and put him on Undertakers motorcycle and had fireworks and flames going all around him.
Features:True there isnt alot of features in the game theres 1 on1,2 on 1,3 on 1,Triple Treat,King of the Ring,Title(which is where you go against a selected amount of people to get a belt)and Royal Rumble i think thats it.
Disappointments:No Blood,No Cage ladder or Table matches,when you create a guy or girl thats not an average size like 4 feet or 8 tall theres kinda glitch when they enter the ring like the little guy will go through the ring and the tall guy will float above the ring for a second.
Over all i think this game is worth buying.This game was the whole reason i got an Xbox so i bought it as soon as i had the chance.

Spaztic
02-13-2002, 10:12 AM
I was just wondering on the royal rumble feature,it was stated that six men in the ring was no longer advailable, and I belive IGN stated that 4 in ring and 2 out of the ring? is this still the case or are their just 4 people in or out of the ring at any given time?

AvedisZ
02-13-2002, 12:26 PM
I've seen screenshots of 6 in the ring.