PDA

View Full Version : To those who have gamespy ids in there sigs.

Bundy
02-12-2002, 01:28 PM
Ok so i was using player spy to find some of my fellow xba members and am having a few issues. For those who do not have a unique name, how in the heck do I know I am playing you and not some other guy with the same nickname? I wanted to add a few people into my gamespy buddy list so I know when you are on.

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 01:35 PM
Well, Bundy...My sign in name is "Maximus", and the "M" is capitalized and there are no numbers. So, if you see any other Maximus on there that is all lowercase or has numbers, it's not me. If you do for some reason, ask them if they know what XBA is. They will either say they do or don't. I'm on Gamespy often so we should hook up and play a game or 10 :D

Bundy
02-12-2002, 01:41 PM
there are about 15 on there like that.. Do you have your first/last name published on there? :)

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
there are about 15 on there like that.. Do you have your first/last name published on there? :)

My last name is Hacker. No joke :) Not sure if it's published on Gamespy...For some reason, I think it actually is.

Should say M "Maximus" Hacker...I have a picture of Boba Fett in my profile. That should be enough info for you to find me. We should play it up!

Bundy
02-12-2002, 01:46 PM
we definately will have to play. I will keep searching for you user name. In the mean time search on mine and add it.

Bundy
02-12-2002, 01:48 PM
I found it. seems they have a more button at the button and only show the first 20. But the addition of the last name with the nickname found it right away. I look forward to fragging you. :) :cool:

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
I found it. seems they have a more button at the button and only show the first 20. But the addition of the last name with the nickname found it right away. I look forward to fragging you. :) :cool:

hehe...I look forward to watching you try :D I am normally on in the evenng time during the week or I can be found any time on the weekend, normally. Unfortunately, I am on the West Coast and I noticed you are in OH...so, we might have to wait for the weekend to dook it out :D Either that, or you can stay up late...because, often times I can't start until after 9:00pm during the week. Other times, I can start aroudn 6:00pm. Tonight, for example, I won't be on until 9:15pm PST or so...

Bundy
02-12-2002, 02:09 PM
well i will just have to keep my eyes open. It will be a good time to play some people I "know".

l Maximus l
02-12-2002, 02:10 PM
I agree with you, Bundy...it's pretty cool to have some Gamespy buddies, especially after meeting them on the greatest site on the net, namely: XBoxaddict.com! :D