PDA

View Full Version : Brothers In Arms System Link details

Rochey69r
03-11-2005, 10:57 PM
hey guys, anyone got this game?

is system link cool? how about the single player...it seems to be getting good reviews so im wondering whether i should get it or not

Variation-XBA
03-12-2005, 12:58 AM
The single player seems fun, only got a minute to try it, but was realistic in teh sence you had to look down teh scope with every shot to get your aim down, with stuff happening all around you.

Duke
03-12-2005, 01:37 AM
There's a thread about this in the Game impressions.

But here's a quick one
I like the MP. Only drawbacks are the 2v2 limit and the loading times. Besides poker, it's really the only thing I'm playing on live right now.

Single Player is even better. It being short is my only complaint. Still though, I enjoy it enough that I'll be playing through it again on the harder difficulties, which is something I haven't done in a long time.

TheCovenant
03-19-2005, 04:24 AM
There's a thread about this in the Game impressions.

But here's a quick one
I like the MP. Only drawbacks are the 2v2 limit and the loading times. Besides poker, it's really the only thing I'm playing on live right now.

Single Player is even better. It being short is my only complaint. Still though, I enjoy it enough that I'll be playing through it again on the harder difficulties, which is something I haven't done in a long time.

completely agree, spartan, blueranger,matrixmaul and myself go on BiA multiplayer every night now. Thats game effing pwns.

G XIII
03-19-2005, 10:43 AM
Thats some sick game isnt it.

JJaX
03-20-2005, 03:42 PM
yeah, im playing the single player mode every now and then. I recommend turning off the surpression indicators to create more realism. I think they should be defaulted to off, and you can only turn it on on easy, so you can learn the fundamentals.

yall
03-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Can you play co-op single player on live?

Duke
03-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Can you play co-op single player on live?

Nope. Sucks, but nope.