PDA

View Full Version : my day my way

Integra Man
02-12-2002, 06:47 PM
my plan for the week

tommorow:

go to eb/future shop/toy r (unfortuantly) us

pick up my game play for an hour or two or three or four :D

got my ontario litercey test on thursday **** and friday and test on the wednesday

THEN FRIDAY SAT SUN WWF PARY YAYAYA

sorry for this stupid thread thought ud be intrested :confused:

GokuX
02-12-2002, 06:51 PM
Literacy test? Is that the annoying one where U have to read huge stories and answer questions in 2 page responses per question and they always give you a little less time than U actually need? Those are by far my favorite tests.

gula
02-12-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB
my plan for the week

tommorow:

go to eb/future shop/toy r (unfortuantly) us

pick up my game play for an hour or two or three or four :D

got my ontario litercey test on thursday **** and friday and test on the wednesday

THEN FRIDAY SAT SUN WWF PARY YAYAYA

sorry for this stupid thread thought ud be intrested :confused:

Today: Get ****ed off because I went to Electronics Boutique, Best Buy, Circuit City, and Toys R Us, AND NO ONE HAD WWF RAW! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (And Biohazard, if you get this game today, I'm going to kick you in the nuts, I couldn't find it everywhere. Everyone kept telling me, OH IT WAS SHIPPED TODAY BUT WILL BE ON FOR SALE TOMORROW!!!!)

Tomorrow: Go pick up my copy of WWF Raw (hopefully)

Thursday: Biology Test / When I get home: WWF RAW!!

Friday: Trigonometry Test / When I get home: WWF RAW!!

Then on Saturday and Sunday: WWF RAW PARTY!

And that is my plan for the test of the week.....:p

Hugh_Jass
02-12-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB
my plan for the week
got my ontario litercey test on thursday

If you can't spell even SPELL literacy you might as well stay home on Thursday and play XBOX. ;)

Integra Man
02-12-2002, 10:13 PM
sorry BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY.

you know what great idea i think i will :rolleyes:

TheCovenant
02-12-2002, 11:20 PM
lITERACY! OH I WONT FORGET THAT ONE FOR A LONG TIME.....HEHEHE LITERACY......

Snoopy7548
02-13-2002, 04:16 PM
literacy tests? i've never heard of those:confused:

l Maximus l
02-13-2002, 04:26 PM
I haven't taken a literacy test for a long time, so it seems. For some d a m n reason, however, I keep getting smarter! :confused:

hehe..jk

By the way, I would rent RAW first...it sounds like it may have not lived up to the hype...I really wish this wasn't the case.... Quite frankly, I've never owned a WWF game...and, probably never will. The characters always seem to maneuver as fast as a semi-truck for some reason. The graphics are what draw me to WWF RAW, though...I will rent it and see if it's any good. So far, I haven't heard many positive things yet.

El Pollo Loco
02-13-2002, 05:50 PM
ok perhaps im an idiot, but why would you need a literacy test? Cant you tell them u post here all the time, so obviously you are very literate. :)

Hugh_Jass
02-13-2002, 06:52 PM
hukd on foniks werked fur me