PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Get Raw Yet?

FlyBoy
02-12-2002, 07:33 PM
Anyone get Raw yet? I'd like some good, HONEST, reviews from real gamers. I read the GS review and that does suck they didn't include cage matches and other features, but I'm sure its still a good game.

SO, please don't leave comments just to follow the hype this game has had because of anticipation... say what you really think for its overall value. SWEET... LATE

gula
02-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
Anyone get Raw yet? I'd like some good, HONEST, reviews from real gamers. I read the GS review and that does suck they didn't include cage matches and other features, but I'm sure its still a good game.

SO, please don't leave comments just to follow the hype this game has had because of anticipation... say what you really think for its overall value. SWEET... LATE

No but I just got home from looking for WWF Raw:

(posted on another thread)
Today: Get ****ed off because I went to Electronics Boutique, Best Buy, Circuit City, and Toys R Us, AND NO ONE HAD WWF RAW! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (And Biohazard, if you get this game today, I'm going to kick you in the nuts, I couldn't find it everywhere. Everyone kept telling me, OH IT WAS SHIPPED TODAY BUT WILL BE ON FOR SALE TOMORROW!!!!)

Tomorrow: Go pick up my copy of WWF Raw (hopefully)

So I'll be picking it up tomorrow, if I have time...

Twolf77
02-12-2002, 09:56 PM
i got it today form a gamestop :D :D :D :D

FlyBoy
02-12-2002, 11:40 PM
AND... what do you think of it?