PDA

View Full Version : Who else is psyched about Hunter???

studepaber
02-12-2002, 08:39 PM
I can't wait to get this kick asss game, it looks like the complete bomb =) Is it still coming out in March?? Bah that's too long! I love the carnage in this game with the arms flying and the heads and the kung fu kicks yea yea. oh yea all the weapons ;o

white_choc55
02-17-2002, 04:31 PM
it looks so sweet and i cant wait for it to come out

DaRk BLaDE
02-18-2002, 06:55 PM
that game looks VERY cool ...........can't wait for it to come out

Bundy
02-18-2002, 08:07 PM
this game is gonna kick... a guantlet style for the xbox is just a dream... the developers have stated, in the offical hunter forum at txb, that hunter will be out in q2 (april - june) with details to come during march.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 09:23 PM
Well, the game for one looks great!, and the gameplay looks sweet, nothing beats the thrill of having 3 friends over and together KICKIN' ASS AND TAKIN' NAMES!

**With the exception of hot, sweaty, animal like sex with your sexy girlfriend with the petite frame of Halley Berrie!!**

...sorry my girlfriend was just whispering some ohhh so sex/nasty/dirty stuff in my ear...mmm...aight ya'll i'm about to go fullfill al the things she just whispered in my hear...lata!!!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Durden-XBA
02-27-2002, 03:01 AM
So Jakked! I didn't even really care about this game until a few days ago... Iheard it compared to Smash TV- One of my all time favorites.

Four characters with progressive skill increases is great. The thing I'm most hoping for is a pretty diverse group of enemies (at least say 10-15 different kinds). So far all I've seen is Zombies. Ah well.

"Big Money, Big Prizes, I Love It!"