PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone getting or already have UFC.

TRUE_GAMER
02-13-2002, 12:50 AM
So how is it. Is it worth $50 woos. Fill us in don't hold out. For me it's either UFC or WWF: Raw.

John Holmes Jr.
02-13-2002, 02:24 AM
Ask me on the 29th. (The new release date). :mad:

Nato King
02-13-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by John Holmes Jr.
Ask me on the 29th. (The new release date). :mad:

I just found out UFC come out on the 28 it hurts my heart to see it push back to the end of the month but I can't wait.
But I can't wait too long:( :(

TRUE_GAMER
02-13-2002, 11:05 PM
****it...Oh well.

Caspel
02-14-2002, 05:39 PM
Well I am getting UFC Tapout soon. I called Software Etc and he said they are getting it on this Tuesday now. They were 'supposed' to get it on today or yesterday but said Crave delayed it till Tuesday now. I am crossing my fingers for UFC Tapout with an early release.

I kept asking him to make sure it comes out Tuesday and he said yes, and I told him EBGames has it on the 26-29th release date and he said they are their main competitors and they always screw up dates just putting down dates to make it sound like they know what they are talking about. Hopefully he is right and its release on the 19th with my other game New Legends.

Msterrrr
02-14-2002, 06:23 PM
anyone know if this game will have blood? ive been leaning towards this as my next game,,,,,,,,,,,,,but they also made kabuki warriors:confused: :confused: urghhhh

Caspel
02-14-2002, 06:37 PM
Okay well I did an interview with the creator(s) of UFC Tapout and I asked them about them taking out additions to the game and they simply said no that it will still all be on there. So blood, sweat and spit flying out of their mouth has and will not be removed according to Mike Givens from Crave. Its on the site if you would like to look at it.

FpS_PhReeK
02-14-2002, 11:25 PM
RAW was a big let down for me..... I am swaping it for a credit towards UFC Tapout if my friend at EB can hook me up.

PhReeK out!

Dave
02-15-2002, 12:13 AM
I would buy it if it is better than Dreamcasts version was. Dreamcasts looked cool and played smooth and all that, but the matches just went way to fast. We spent more time waiting for the matches to reload than we did fighting, so it was never a very enjoyable 20 dollar game here anyway. I'll wait and see what people have to say about it then decide.

John Holmes Jr.
02-15-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Caspel-XBA
EBGames has it on the 26-29th release date and he said they are their main competitors and they always screw up dates just putting down dates to make it sound like they know what they are talking about.

EB is right 99% of the time when it comes to release dates. I'm afraid none of us will be playing it until the 29th. :mad:

Caspel
02-15-2002, 05:16 AM
EB is right 99% of the time when it comes to release dates. I'm afraid none of us will be playing it until the 29th.

Yeah well you can just hope that UFC Tapout is one of their 25% of titles they screw up with the release date. Software Etc says they are getting it, so I will call this Tuesday. If they don't have it, I won't be surprised but you can always hope that Software Etc is right and EBgames is just bullcrapping ya know?

Caspel
02-15-2002, 05:19 AM
Oh yeah and Gamestop has it posted that they are getting it on the 19th also just to let you know. So two major video game companies predicting the same date. Maybe EBGames just threw out the date they have. Hopefully they did

JJaX
02-15-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Dave
I would buy it if it is better than Dreamcasts version was. Dreamcasts looked cool and played smooth and all that, but the matches just went way to fast. We spent more time waiting for the matches to reload than we did fighting, so it was never a very enjoyable 20 dollar game here anyway. I'll wait and see what people have to say about it then decide.

They said UFC would have all this in-depth fighting system. When in reality it was crap. That game sucked, I bought it and returned it the next day. There was little to no game play or replay value. It went from your crappy fighter, Into a gapple where all you had to do was his X+Y to gain the advantage. So it was basically press X+Y when being attaqked and thats the game. That game Licked Rhino Chode. And im thinking the Xbox sequel will offer the same "In depth" fighting. Ill pass.

XBOXgamer13
02-15-2002, 09:45 AM
nope, I will rather get RAW than UFC maybe later if I have some money left:D

Caspel
02-15-2002, 07:17 PM
Good news, EbGames.com has now moved their release date from the 26th back to the 19th. So now both Gamestop, Software Etc, and EBGames have it now 19th release date. The three big companies have it on the 19th, so hopefully their is some truth to the release date.

Msterrrr
02-15-2002, 07:38 PM
:D :cool: nice to hear since i never played the dreamcast version,, and have no need for raw this one will be my next game,, then on too rallisport next month!!!

btw i was at the their site and seen news on bounty hunter!! good to see that it is still in the works

John Holmes Jr.
02-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Caspel-XBA
Good news, EbGames.com has now moved their release date from the 26th back to the 19th. So now both Gamestop, Software Etc, and EBGames have it now 19th release date. The three big companies have it on the 19th, so hopefully their is some truth to the release date.

:cool: Good, it really looks like the 19th is the release date.

zanner
02-20-2002, 11:39 AM
EB is right 99% of the time when it comes to release dates. I'm afraid none of us will be playing it until the 29th.

I don't necessarily agree with this, EB gets 99% correct because how can you miss when you everyday you put up a new release date...

Sabomnim
02-20-2002, 12:15 PM
ummm
im playing the xbox ufc right now
no delays
i got it at ebay
:)
i love it