PDA

View Full Version : A couple days since TS:FP is released and no impressions, hasn't anyone played it?

mrmp3
03-23-2005, 08:06 PM
Mainly, I'm interested with the custom maps being made online. Like can you dload somebody elses's and customize it or does it say map made by so and so and you keep credit?

Variation-XBA
03-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Yea, that's what I'm wanting to know as well. Didn't know it had the feature till today, and now I want to try it badly.

MixMasta
03-24-2005, 06:47 AM
The reviews are average for the game (7.5-8.5) Most bash the single player, but praise the multiplayer. I might pick it up becuase that map editor (with the ability to swap on LIVE and play) is sweet. Plus the first and second one were awesome on the splitscreen action.

XeroNrG
03-24-2005, 08:18 AM
I cant wait to get TS:FP, its multiplayer matches are hella chaotic.

CRAYMAN
03-24-2005, 10:49 AM
OXM said that the graphics were PS2ish, but the game had a lot of extras which made it worthwhile. I think if TS2 was LIVE enabled it would have been a big hit.

bbchs_trash
03-27-2005, 12:38 PM
I absolutely hated Timesplitters 2. I'm not a big fan of the frantic FPS genra... more into the tactiful stuff... so that kind of changes my outlook on the game. And the advertisement on the front of TS:2 box didn't help : "First Halo, Now This".

I don't know... game just didn't sit well with me... ended up selling it two days after I bought it for $30... so it was basically a very costly rental. :)