PDA

View Full Version : Raw or Friends?!?!

fear_this
02-13-2002, 08:47 AM
Hm.. which is more important to me? WWF Raw.. or my Friends? its so hard. I can get Raw on thursday but then my friend wants me to sleep over thursday! Ugh. He has a lamecube though. :confused: Help me.

Ninja Scroll
02-13-2002, 08:54 AM
your going to go over your friends house to play kiddycube as well as spend da night!? LMAO!!! how g@y!:D
Just stick to RAW and be a real man! Friends can wait until da weekend to chill with, getting RAW today will be priceless!

btw, Ninja's picking Chris Beeeeeeeeeeeenoit 1st!!!

fear_this
02-13-2002, 08:56 AM
:mad: im not ***! but now im kind of having second thoughts on going over. :confused:

Ninja Scroll
02-13-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by fear_this
:mad: im not ***! but now im kind of having second thoughts on going over. :confused:

hehehehe,! just go on da weekend kid slim! Are you getting RAW today? Well tell him to come over your crib and beat his ass in RAW! why would you like to feel fruity over his spot and beat each other up in softed ass games like Pikman?!
If your an xboxaddict then stand up like one and dont sell-out!:D
Im your role model yo, im just trying to look out for ya sunshine.
:)

gula
02-13-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by fear_this
Hm.. which is more important to me? WWF Raw.. or my Friends? its so hard. I can get Raw on thursday but then my friend wants me to sleep over thursday! Ugh. He has a lamecube though. :confused: Help me.

Both! Bring your Xbox over his house and then show him what a TRUE game system is. :D

(BTW: I'm in my free time! Woohoo! I get to get a freaking break til 11:30!):D

CyberBOMB
02-13-2002, 09:12 AM
Okay im not trying to be mean but why are people always asking dumbass questions or making dumbass questions on this forum? Like does anyone have any ideas on making money to buy games or whether or not they should sleep over at peoples houses as opposed to buying questions. It is my firm belief that these are the same people who i used to beat the sh1t out of in high school. I wasnt a bully, but, man you just gotta *****slap this people sometimes out of principle.

gula
02-13-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by CyberBOMB
Okay im not trying to be mean but why are people always asking dumbass questions or making dumbass questions on this forum? Like does anyone have any ideas on making money to buy games or whether or not they should sleep over at peoples houses as opposed to buying questions. It is my firm belief that these are the same people who i used to beat the sh1t out of in high school. I wasnt a bully, but, man you just gotta *****slap this people sometimes out of principle.

And your saying we post stupid stuff? This has nothing to do with the freaking topic you idiot.:mad:

CyberBOMB
02-13-2002, 09:49 AM
That made no sense. It was directed towards the topic. I was making fun of the fact that people make posts that are lame. I mean really, is that what you want to post about? Asking people things that you know better than asking in public? I mean would you go to EB and as the guy next to you is buying raw you ask him should i buy raw or go to my friends house? i mean the guy could care less.

Think people. Lets fire some neurons!

gula
02-13-2002, 10:12 AM
That made no sense. It was directed towards the topic. I was making fun of the fact that people make posts that are lame. I mean really, is that what you want to post about? Asking people things that you know better than asking in public? I mean would you go to EB and as the guy next to you is buying raw you ask him should i buy raw or go to my friends house? i mean the guy could care less.

It's called coversation. If you don't like it, then shut the **** up and don't even respond, it just ruins the topic.:rolleyes:

FlyBoy
02-13-2002, 10:18 AM
I agree with CyberBOMB... although, I do miss those little middle school slumber parties... LOL, all I have now is hot girls, college, and beer. Oh yeah, and XBOX(you'd be surprised how much the women love to play it).:cool:

In response to the original post though(no matter how stupid it is)... go to your friends and take your XBOX... someday, all you'll have left is hot girls, college, beer, and some big black box that is totally outdated... and you'll be wishing you would have spent more time with your friends. (Does anyone else hear the cheesy Full House music playing:eek: ) HAHA

batman46st
02-13-2002, 10:32 AM

Hey tuff guy come slap me around I dare ya!

Dark-one187
02-13-2002, 10:37 AM
Hey tuff guy come slap me around I dare ya!

It is tough not tuff

batman46st
02-13-2002, 10:39 AM
i know how its spelled i type easy like tuff would be tough..

Dark-one187
02-13-2002, 10:40 AM
Okay.......

l Maximus l
02-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Get RAW instead, dude...And then have your buddy chill at your house :)

JJaX
02-13-2002, 11:43 AM
guys im going grocery shopping after work today, Should i get the Chocalate filled klo****s, Or vanilla filled?????

shererboat
02-13-2002, 12:47 PM
id tell u chocolate....but then u'd prob get the vanilla so i dont eat any, lol:D

fear_this
02-13-2002, 05:22 PM
Shereboat, why is there a *** guy in your signature? :(

thunderkiss2k1
02-13-2002, 11:49 PM

Listen, guy, the fact is this is a forum. People come on and post their thoughts, feelings, etc in the hopes of getting a response. Its called COMMUNICATION ok? You have no right to call someone else's ideas or whatever lame. This IS america after all , and people have a right to express whatever matters to them. So deal with it.

Dave the rookie
02-14-2002, 12:26 AM
I kinda miss those sleepovers...shootin hoops all day and sparkin up the commodore 64 all night. sigh..sucks im a few years from 30