PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get past the silent hill history society

j-money
02-13-2002, 11:10 AM
Hey guy's I need some help, I am stuck I think it is called the silent hill history society building, after you jump through the black hole and break the bricks to go to the hidden door, you try some of the other doors but you can't get in them there is this one door you can open when you get in there is a key on the ground, your flashlight will go out so you have to replace the battery, then you try to get out of the room and it's locked from the inside, and you need some kind of numerical code that is only three numbers, I can not figure out what it is, could someone please help!!!!!!!

darianX
02-13-2002, 01:40 PM
The number is written on a paper or in a book somewhere I think. Check your inventory for papers/books...Might have been written somewhere, I can't remember, but it is given to you.

Dr Butcher
02-13-2002, 04:42 PM
I don't think it was written down and I can't remember the number offhand. If you look closely I think 3 buttons look a little cleaner, try hitting these three buttons in different combinations, it's what I did and it took me like 20 seconds. Maybe I was just lucky lol, who knows.....