PDA

View Full Version : Gta3 Release???

FlyBoy
02-13-2002, 10:11 AM
I know its not going to be for a while... but does anyone have a clue when GTA3 is supposed to be release??? I don't like PS2, but my friend has this game and it is definately awesome.:cool:

Ninja Scroll
02-13-2002, 10:15 AM
well since you are a newbie to the forum dat Ninja made famous im not gonna get upset, but GTA3 will not be announced until Sony is finished promoting the game.
It will come, trust me. It's only a matter of time and politics.
And that's the bottom line junior!:D
btw, welcome to xboxaddict's forum boards!:)

FlyBoy
02-13-2002, 10:26 AM
1. How did you make me famous?
2. Junior? In about 2 years I'll be flying you all to gaming conventions across America when I graduate(aviation major).
3. Aren't we all newbie's here? Considering XBOX was released a few months ago.
4, Thanks for the welcome.
:D

I'm just messing, I'm not a c0cky b@st@rd:cool:

X-Factor
02-13-2002, 10:27 AM
I'm pretty sure that GTA3 will be released for XBox before summer is here. But, by that time, RockStar will have already announced GTA4.

Ninja Scroll
02-13-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
1. How did you make me famous?
2. Junior? In about 2 years I'll be flying you all to gaming conventions across America when I graduate(aviation major).
3. Aren't we all newbie's here? Considering XBOX was released a few months ago.
4, Thanks for the welcome.

I'm just messing, I'm not a c0cky b@st@rd:cool:

1. I didnt make you famous, I said da XboxAddict forum boards!
In time you'll know why sunshine!:cool: But you'll get famous fast if I reply to your post!;)

2. well in 2 years call me up kid, I wanna go to Cally to see the E3 videogaming Expo!!.........junior!:D

3. Arent we all newbie's!?:eek: :confused: :eek: Newbie pleeeeease!:rolleyes: Just look at the left of your monitor and under your name compared to mine and you'll know why pretty boy Fly!

4. No prob yo! That's what a addict role mode llike me is for!:)

FlyBoy
02-13-2002, 10:43 AM
I think bragging about the number of posts someone has is just a compensation for something else they have that is really small. Kind of like men who find it absolutely necessary to drive big trucks in the city... It also just proves you have no life.

"Role model"? Rrrrrright. I come to internet boards for my role models.:cool:

Once again, just having a little fun with ya'... Junior.

What are you Ninja? Orange belt? Yellow? Oh... still can't get past white? Thats cool, you'll be able to chop that balsa wood in 1/2 one of these days! Keep working out those wrists online at the nudie sites.

X-Factor
02-13-2002, 10:51 AM
FlyBoy-- You are in for a rude-awakening!

FlyBoy
02-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Its cool... he's probably the site moderator or something and I'll get kicked off... whatever. Just having a little fun with the guy. I don't have much respect for people who brag of their "powers" on internet forums. So kick me off if thats your deal.
:)

X-Factor
02-13-2002, 11:04 AM
Yeah, well I don't have respect for C0CKY newbies like yourself!?;)

l Maximus l
02-13-2002, 11:05 AM
Its cool... he's probably the site moderator or something and I'll get kicked off... whatever. Just having a little fun with the guy. I don't have much respect for people who brag of their "powers" on internet forums. So kick me off if thats your deal.

lol, Flyboy...you will get to know Ninja Scroll...it's basically his great personality shining...don't take anything personal. He calls me his little sidekick and calls me junior and stuff. lol..I'm older and have been here longer, but, even that is no big deal...It's simply Ninja's personality. It gets more hilarious as time goes on :) I mean, think about it...he called you "sunshine"...LOL...I can't think of a person here that hasn't been called "sunshine" by Ninja Scroll yet...lol...So, don't take it personally :p

Just so everyone is clear, Ninja Scroll is my little beeeeyatch! Hey, Ninja...if you're reading this, go grab me some chicken wings and a frosty beverage...that is if you can pull yorself away from watching Snow White and Jungle Book! Ummm...Yo! :D

batman46st
02-13-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

lol, Flyboy...you will get to know Ninja Scroll...it's basically his great personality shining...don't take anything personal. He calls me his little sidekick and calls me junior and stuff. lol..I'm older and have been here longer, but, even that is no big deal...It's simply Ninja's personality. It gets more hilarious as time goes on :) I mean, think about it...he called you "sunshine"...LOL...I can't think of a person here that hasn't been called "sunshine" by Ninja Scroll yet...lol...So, don't take it personally :p

Just so everyone is clear, Ninja Scroll is my little beeeeyatch! Hey, Ninja...if you're reading this, go grab me some chicken wings and a frosty beverage...that is if you can pull yorself away from watching Snow White and Jungle Book! Ummm...Yo! :D

lmao funny maximus, yeah man calm down we're all friends here as friends we mock each other. And no im not a looser who finds friends on aol cause he has none im actualy married a college student and have a job with several friends. Most of my friends just arn't in to the xbox as much as i am, so my XBA buddys are awesome people to talk about xbox with. Even NINJA SCROLL

batman46st
02-13-2002, 11:23 AM
i ment to say "Even NINJA SCROLL will help u out at times like all of us in here.

JJaX
02-13-2002, 11:51 AM

All he was doing was being nice to you. I dont get why you gotta get all rude. I think your a fat slob and i hope you fail flight school. Maybe your 2nd job of sucking dik for a living may work out after all!!

Oh, and count on me to s4it on your every comment from here on out. Saying people on forums dont have lives is utter bulls4it. I happen to be at work right now, and i find forums a great way to make the time pass and meet cool people. So run along now you dik sucking OaF.

I like the name too, Flyboy

Dont worry youll learn that girls dont have cooties and that uncle that sticks his thumb up your a55 is doing a bad thing.

shererboat
02-13-2002, 12:01 PM
bad uncle.......BAD UNCLE!!!!!

Ninja Scroll
02-13-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

All he was doing was being nice to you. I dont get why you gotta get all rude. I think your a fat slob and i hope you fail flight school. Maybe your 2nd job of sucking dik for a living may work out after all!!

Oh, and count on me to s4it on your every comment from here on out. Saying people on forums dont have lives is utter bulls4it. I happen to be at work right now, and i find forums a great way to make the time pass and meet cool people. So run along now you dik sucking OaF.

I like the name too, Flyboy

Dont worry youll learn that girls dont have cooties and that uncle that sticks his thumb up your a55 is doing a bad thing.

well, well, well,.. looks like we have a newbie that wants to challenge the famous Ninja!
Dude, I could dis you so bad you will never want log on to da internet again, but my dawg jjax represented for yours truly.
JJax, thanks for looking out bro while I was not here.
Also props goes out to fellow comrades batman46st, X-factor & the almight waximus!:cool:
Like JJax said, from this point on, it's on junior. Then again after this post I will probably forget who in da roody poo hell you are!:eek:
FlyBoy?.....how fruity a name!:rolleyes:

JJaX
02-13-2002, 12:45 PM
Not a problem Ninja. I just hate when people say "people who play video games are losers and have no lives." And they think everyone on the internet isnt a real person too.

Thats utter bull in my case.

CALzinger
02-13-2002, 01:02 PM
Even though it was good for the ps2 version, its just gonna be a straight port to the ps2 and dont expect to much. still, the ps2 one was good. i was just hopeing that the xbox version might have more:eek:

JJaX
02-13-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
Even though it was good for the ps2 version, its just gonna be a straight port to the ps2 and dont expect to much. still, the ps2 one was good. i was just hopeing that the xbox version might have more:eek:

If its a good thing on PS2, its still gonna be a good thing on Xbox. Im down with Ports.

Ninja Scroll
02-13-2002, 01:45 PM
Not a problem Ninja. I just hate when people say "people who play video games are losers and have no lives." And they think everyone on the internet isnt a real person too.

Thats utter bull in my case.

Right On JJax!:cool:

FlyBoy
02-13-2002, 01:54 PM
Lets get something straight... I don't think that "people who play video games are losers and have no lives". If that were true, I too would be a loser and have no life(I smell a dis, "HAHA Flyboy, you are a fat *** and we all hate you"). What I was saying is I thought this board would be different, I'm SOOOOO sick of people taking claim to "thrones" on forums because they have MORE POSTS THAN OTHER PEOPLE. I ALSO LOVE WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOMEONE IS STUPID BECAUSE OF THEIR SCREEN NAME. Call me a newbie all you want, I only make the point that this site is for XBOX related subjects and more than 1/2 the time, the threads are based on bashing and instigating arguments with other people. I misinterpreted the all-great Ninja's original comments and this whole thing is way out of hand... a complete waste of time. Bash me all you want on this, or any of my future posts, but I'm done on this thread.

I apologize to Ninja and anyone else I offended. JJax, your comments are about as juvenile as mine(props to you for that). Hope we can all be MATURE enough to let this thing die already.

I'm off to class... unlike what you may assume, I have a 3.8 GPA in college and I can't blow that arguing on here all day.:D (I already waste enough time playing XBOX at night when I should be studying). If you have any other problems with me, use IM, I'll gladly discuss your issues.

WOW... I can't believe I just wrote an apology on a forum. YEESH!:cool:

El Pollo Loco
02-13-2002, 03:17 PM
I wish ninja would have welcomed me to this forum instead of wasting the post on the chump.

:(

JJaX
02-13-2002, 03:27 PM
I guess we cool deN. Just try not to act like your better than anyone else here. Then ill have to smack the s4it out of you.

GokuX
02-13-2002, 05:09 PM
It's almost like a really cheap Fox special:
"When welcoming a new guy to the board goes bad"

fear_this
02-13-2002, 05:12 PM
Yep, this guy is defidently g@y. :(

fear_this
02-13-2002, 05:13 PM
Coming into our world, thinking he has a question.. and then some one replys with a comment and then he acts all big?! He prolly has a baby d!ck and is a toilet baby. Arent you!! :mad:

xBoXGaMeR2002
02-13-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Coming into our world, thinking he has a question.. and then some one replys with a comment and then he acts all big?! He prolly has a baby d!ck and is a toilet baby. Arent you!! :mad:

1 Word: Dumbass

He apologized and sh1t already, so leave him the **** alone. Not that i'm protecting him or anything, but what's the point of still fighting.

Oh yea, before you post please read what it say's under my name, thanks. :)

fear_this
02-13-2002, 05:24 PM
Thats more then one word! :(

xBoXGaMeR2002
02-13-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Thats more then one word! :(

Dumbass is one word...:cool:

Shadow Fox
02-13-2002, 09:50 PM
Normally I don't put my four pesos in on "welcome newbie X" threads (or regurgitated "when is GTA3 coming out?" queries), but this one was intriguing. The "flyboy" is just trying to make ammends here, although rather roughly by going up against the likes of my fellow ninji Jubei and Maximus.

To put things lightly, flyboy (considering you're still reading this): As in "role models", what Jubei and Maximus do here is boost morale- and I must admit they've done a fine job. Hell, they even pulled me into the General board here, and I'm a Nintendose.net and Gametavern.net native. The Debate Area is where I can be found (since that's my sole purpose for being here), but I must admit that I've been caught some sleepless nights laughing at some posts either Maximus or Ninja Scroll made; they type some funny ish that keep the boards alive.

Hey, I've had my run-in's with them too (hey, I'm a GCN owner on an Xbox-only board), but it's all cool. At least with me it is. So now that you've apologized and stuff, chin up, and post cool stuffs...don't worry about the "bashers" here- there are plenty of them here that do that, and that only. So post any questions, likes, dislikes, or anticipations of upcoming Xbox games here, and we'll all be glad to hear them. Just don't post them over and over again after it's already been posted as a topic; that's one of the plagues going around here...;)

*can't believe he gave Ninja Scroll and Maximus a COMPLEMENT*

*finds weeping towel*

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

The Terminator
02-13-2002, 10:17 PM
Hehe, flyboy has my respects already. Stick it to the man! or something...

Supperdog
02-14-2002, 05:40 PM
I think bragging about the number of posts someone has is just a compensation for something else they have that is really small. Kind of like men who find it absolutely necessary to drive big trucks in the city... It also just proves you have no life.

"Role model"? Rrrrrright. I come to internet boards for my role models.:cool:

Once again, just having a little fun with ya'... Junior.

What are you Ninja? Orange belt? Yellow? Oh... still can't get past white? Thats cool, you'll be able to chop that balsa wood in 1/2 one of these days! Keep working out those wrists online at the nudie sites.

lol...get the f*ck used to him or he's gonna rip you a new one, punk

welcome to the boards :)

Frostberg
02-14-2002, 06:34 PM
flyboy, dont get angry...no one was trying to make fun of you or put themselves on a pedistol because of their post count...Ninja Scroll (NJ) is always like that...it is WHO he is, and to make this a sucessful forum, you need those personalities, or else this wouldnt be fun...NJ is a great guy...so is everyone else, unless your a great girl, that is...dont take anything too personally, as it offends you...thats now what we are trying to accomplish...NJ just likes to "initiate" people and welcome them in his comical, ninjabonics "kramerlike" manner...

thunderkiss2k1
02-14-2002, 09:18 PM
Sniff.. see now y'all got me all teary eyed and ****. I didn't get a welcome from the ninja. Lol, jk.

GokuX
02-14-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Shadowfox

The Debate Area is where I can be found (since that's my sole purpose for being here)

The debate boards seem rather debateless as of late. Seems like U'd have to go trash diving into the thread recycling bin in that forum to be able to live around there for extended times. Since the pickins are so slim.

Lazarus
02-14-2002, 10:34 PM
I hate you all.

Ninja's swords are duller than most of my jokes....

Maximus keeps beer goggles and old Simpsons reruns in the back of his El Camino (Is that an insult?)

fear_this has bad breath (ease up on the chalupas, amigo)

xboxgamer - I'm not sure of whether he walked from where he came from or had to crawl over a cement wall to get here,..but he needs to go back.

Flyboy - sounds like a Boy band (STOP LOOKING AT MY ARSE - stewardess)

Lazarus - he could be cooler, but its just so easy to be **** hot!

JJax has a stuttering problem, he needs to get it fixed (is castration still a remedy .....or a cause? Let's flip a coin.)

Angelina Jolie is really hot

Send me a PM to have yourself added to this list!

You guys know I love ya (no not you Orville...j/k), but sometimes you have to look inward...and my list is up for critiquing- but please be moderate and keep your opinions to yourself.

AND YES I'M A NEWBIE AND YES I AM KIDDING
And we don't get respect by throwing our own feces. So I decided to use ever-so-slightly-past-its-prime sushi. ENJOY!
PEACE AND PROSPERITY.

JJaX
02-15-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Lazarus
JJax has a stuttering problem, he needs to get it fixed (is castration still a remedy .....or a cause? Let's flip a coin.)

only time i stutter is when im injecting my man hood into your babys mama (pu55y or mouth, flip a coin).

And even if i stuttered i would still SH SH SHlT ON YOU!

shererboat
02-15-2002, 10:30 AM
And even if i stuttered i would still SH SH SHlT ON YOU!

sh sh sh*t on u, start pi55in an do tha opposite on u, start spillin my guts like chicken cor'don blue.....lol:rolleyes:

JJaX
02-15-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by shererboat

sh sh sh*t on u, start pi55in an do tha opposite on u, start spillin my guts like chicken cor'don blue.....lol:rolleyes:

I'LL SHlT ON YOU
Start pi55in' and do the opposite on you
You weren't listenin'- I said I'll cop a squat on you
Start spillin' my guts like chicken cordeu bleu and straight shlt
like Notorious BIG did to that ***** on the skit on his last album
Pull my pants down and...

shererboat
02-15-2002, 10:49 AM
".....i dont give a fuk about u or ur crew....."

JJaX
02-15-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by shererboat
".....i dont give a fuk about u or ur crew....."

You lost me..........:confused:

thunderkiss2k1
02-15-2002, 11:02 AM

I'LL SHlT ON YOU
Start pi55in' and do the opposite on you
You weren't listenin'- I said I'll cop a squat on you
Start spillin' my guts like chicken cordeu bleu and straight shlt
like Notorious BIG did to that ***** on the skit on his last album
Pull my pants down and...

Is this an xbox forum or the audition for a recording contract? Nothin against rap, but you aint got no flow, lol.

Shadow Fox
02-15-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1

Is this an xbox forum or the audition for a recording contract? Nothin against rap, but you aint got no flow, lol. ThunderKiss, he's just quoting Eminem. Although is isn't exactly the best rapper currently, he is definately one of the most original and smart artists as far as self marketing is concerned.

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict