View Full Version : Favorite Halo Lines

X-Factor
02-13-2002, 11:02 AM
What is your favorite line from Halo?

Here is mine--
*Shoot me too... I don't want the Aliens to get me!*

shererboat
02-13-2002, 12:03 PM
...i laugh at almost anything the small scrub covenant say......

we're all gonna die!!!

jvpunk21
02-13-2002, 12:22 PM
"Die you alien basterds!!" As the marine repeatedly shoots an alien that is already dead.

E Nomini Patri
02-13-2002, 11:23 PM
On T&R, I threw a grenade over one of the ridges by where Cortana tells you to stop because there's Covenant activity up ahead, and it blew up, killing at least one Grunt and a Marine said, "I never knew they could fly!" It was hilarious! I also like the Grunts sadistic laugh, "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

bonk
02-13-2002, 11:34 PM
"Do I owe you lunch money or something?" Said by the guy off the map on 343 Guilty Spark after shooting him in the nuts.

-bonk

Bundy
02-14-2002, 06:02 AM
one of my marines had some sarcasim. It was awesome.

We came out of this battle, and then he said:

"Man, that didn't suck or anything"

I about fell out of my chair.

Masta Chief
02-14-2002, 07:50 AM
I got one, "Get up, so I can kill you again!" Then the marine repeatedly shoot him.

l Maximus l
02-14-2002, 04:48 PM
I always enjoy "What the hell are you doing?!?!" after you take a little meat off the knee caps of one of your marine buddies :D

JJaX
02-15-2002, 10:13 AM
After a fire fight in assualt on the "control room" the black sergant with the sniper rifle (from the intro and in the legendary ending) said "Smokem if you Got em!"

When ever you hit a check point and a marine says something interesting You can revert to last saved point to here a new line. Repeat until bored.

X-Factor
02-15-2002, 10:56 AM
"Hey, you stole my kill!" after saving your fellow marines life.

"Christmas aint coming this year!!!" after one of my loyal marines goes on a killing streak.

"This is bad..." After you kill all of your marines, and then you kill yourself.

EHWfedPres
02-15-2002, 11:44 AM
"Um...why am I dead?"

"Excuse me..." (right before or after gettin a one hit melee kill) :)

X-Factor
02-15-2002, 05:52 PM
Good Grunt Sayings

"Grenade!!!"

"Oh NO, not again!!!"

"Run for your lives!"

Common Marine Lines

"I'll find the bastard!"

"Kick ass!!!"

"Nice Shot!"

"Sorry, my bad.."

Caltor
02-16-2002, 12:29 PM
I'm pretty certain I can hear the grunt's say Fucck you after you shoot them, or you suprise them..... I could be wrong.

also, on the beach level, if you go on easiest difficulty, you and your marines kill all of the aliens wait for your jeep to arrive then go and kill 3 marines, all the marines will start killing you, and there is a new library of sounds to listen too :-)

Masta Chief
02-17-2002, 08:12 AM
actually, caltor, if your marines kill you then you must really stink at halo. Because they are easy to kill. They are only hard in the first level when there are infinite marines...A line I heard was "We are all gonna die!" Then I shoot him in the head to shut him up and another marine says, "What was that for?" Then I shoot that one and another marine says, "Medic, man down!"...not funny, but it is amusing. Also in the fifth level, if you go through the big place with the bridge and the giant pit below, then you come back, all your marines are frozen. And you melee them in the back and they drop grenades. I did this to like five. Then I turned around and I heard the cries they make at once. Then I turned around and they were all laying down.

X-Factor
02-17-2002, 03:04 PM
I was playing the level Halo on heroic. And I was at this part where I had to save some Marines (And the pansies in the orange and blue outfits). And when the ship was suppose to come save them, I blocked off their path with the WartHog. I shot a bullet into one of the Marines, and the coward in orange said, "What kind of an asswipe are you?"

bonk
02-17-2002, 10:04 PM
I hate it when the stupid marine runs you over with a ghost. They cannot drive at all.

-bonk

fear_this
02-18-2002, 12:57 AM
I know! I hate that! You cant do anything about it either. :(

X-Factor
02-18-2002, 01:32 PM
I hate when your Marines get in your way when you are driving the Warthog!!http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon8.gif

I go to back up and I run over one of my guys (not my fault), and my passenger says, "Would you mind not killing my men?" Well would you mind telling your men to grow a brain???

Plewis
02-18-2002, 09:49 PM
no need to get violent! It's just a game. But it does seem the elites know how to dodge a warthog better than the marines

X-Factor
02-19-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
it does seem the elites know how to dodge a warthog better than the marines
You think???;)

xtr0n187
02-26-2002, 03:15 AM
I like when you drive the warthog and land after some serious air and the gunner marine says "YEE-HA" and throws his hand up with enthusiasm. HALO ROCKS!

Masta Chief
02-26-2002, 07:15 PM
After attacking a Grunt he runs away screaming, "NOT AGAIN!"

Also after dying, sometimes a Grunt will say, "I got his gun,(weird Grunt laugh)."

ALC
02-26-2002, 08:20 PM
I'm not sure.. but once I thought I heard a grunt say "enemyyyyy!" like a kid playing road hockey would say "caaaar".. darn histerical

Warthog
02-27-2002, 08:09 PM
I think those little alines running away it sounds like their laughting(HAHAHA)

Storm
02-28-2002, 09:01 AM
I love running into a group of the little guys. They are so hilarious. "We're all gonna die!" Once I ran out of ammo and had to kill around 12 of the little dudes by melee. They were all screaming and running around while waiting for their turn. :D

Halo is the only game that I don't get mad at when I die because it always looks awesome when you get knocked up in the air or fall off of a bridge or something. :cool:

Masta Chief
02-28-2002, 04:26 PM
I love it when you throw a grenade on them, and then they run to an Elite and he runs away gong NOOOOOOOO! and he dies anyway. Best...Ally...Kill....Ever!